Need a whole premade permissionsex file made with plotme

Palmtree_99's Avatar Palmtree_993/23/13 8:54 am
1 emeralds 305 3
3/24/2013 12:51 am
Palmtree_99's Avatar Palmtree_99
Hey guys

Today I was so close to chucking my pc out the window. This was because of the my arch enemy permissionsex. I've been trying to wright a Perms file and I swear I have switched between permissionsex and group manager about 10 times in 12 hours. In saying this I was wondering if any of you could do me a massive favour and setup a permissionsex file for me. I've left the details below about how I would like the permission to be. Also if you own any other server ps with permissionsex, you can also just use that except add some of my custom permissions and I can change the names and prefixes etc. so these are the ranks and perms I would want:
Ranks:
Builder
Architect
Admin
Head admin
Owner
Now those are the ranks I would like and the perms are a bit more complicated so ill try and make it as clear as possible.
Okay well the main problems with my permissions file were the plotme nodes and players who weren't op couldn't talk. Hopefully you can fix this. If you own a server with plotme feel free to leave the nodes from your permissions in that rank. The plotme nodes can go to all ranks so the guests can build in plot world and get ranked up based on their build. If ur server has most of these ranks and you feel they work well you can just use that file if you want. Or to make it really easy, if your server sounds exactly like this with plotme and the same ish ranks then you can just leave they whole permissions file and ill take out anything you don't want me to see.
Palmtree_99
Level 7 : Apprentice Architect