NEED YOUTUBERS FOR SERVER NETWORK

MineGamerrrr's Avatar MineGamerrrr5/25/14 7:07 am
1 emeralds 153 3
5/25/2014 2:33 pm
piedude429's Avatar piedude429
Hi

Ill make it short and quick. Basically I need a few YouTubers that could advertise my server network so that I can receive some players on my network. Ill be very happy if you could help me

Application for YouTuber:
Name:
Channel link:
Would you be making videos for our server regularly?If yes why?
What can you offer to the server?
Any more info?
MineGamerrrr
Level 2 : Apprentice Crafter

Create an account or sign in to comment.

05/25/2014 2:33 pm
Level 1 : New Miner
piedude429
what is the ip
05/25/2014 2:14 pm
Level 2 : Apprentice Crafter
MineGamerrrr
piedude429Noah
piedude429
http://www.youtube.com/user/likeacake
yes i would record almost every day maybe one or two videos edit them and post them asap
i can offer a way to let people who would like to join games with a youtuber the ability to by saying what i will be doing and currently doing
i am new so dont reject me for not having many subs but i havent made a minecraft video yet and need aserver to do so on. I have one condition though i am able to be mod or admin pm with a response.

Accepted I guess
05/25/2014 1:58 pm
Level 1 : New Miner
piedude429
Noah
piedude429
www.youtube.com/user/likeacake
yes i would record almost every day maybe one or two videos edit them and post them asap
i can offer a way to let people who would like to join games with a youtuber the ability to by saying what i will be doing and currently doing
i am new so dont reject me for not having many subs but i havent made a minecraft video yet and need aserver to do so on. I have one condition though i am able to be mod or admin pm with a response.
Planet Minecraft

Website

© 2010 - 2024
www.planetminecraft.com

Welcome