Need youtubers with over 50k subs for server!

Freddy Goldbeast's Avatar Freddy Goldbeast7/3/16 4:32 am
7/3/2016 5:51 pm
Aleja's Avatar Aleja
Hello there!

So, i recently noticed that our server forgot to get a youtuber, so i went ahead and made this post.

Server Info:

My server contains mostly PvP, with gamemodes like: FFA (Free for all), DOM (Domination) etc, and it also has MA (Mob Arena). All of these maps have theyre own unique kits, based on what the theme of the map is.

Dont forget to join us to play, or maybe be recruited for Youtuber!
IP: Coconut.mcserver.ws
Freddy Goldbeast
Level 17 : Journeyman Dragon

Create an account or sign in to comment.

07/03/2016 4:50 pm
Level 7 : Apprentice Miner
DacAndFriends
I have to agree. Almost no giant sized youtuber will join and just do a video. Sure, some might, but its an extremely small margin. And as far as pay, why do you think minecraft youtubers have business emails and such? Whenever you see a large youtuber on a fairly new server, its one of three things
1: Its a great server
2: Friends with the owner
3: The Owner paid them
07/03/2016 4:48 pm
Level 3 : Apprentice Miner
Voidaxell
You shouldn't be having a go at people,It's their opinion so let them have it.
07/03/2016 4:33 pm
Freddy Goldbeast
Ted67942
Freddy Goldbeast
Ted67942No offence, but that's a terrible server, yet you're recruiting large YouTubers. Smh

And why is it a terrible server, may i ask?

It's not run by professionals.

Freddy Goldbeast
AlejandrooDo you actually think that a huge Youtuber will want to record on your server?
Not even if you paid them. You'd be lucky to get a Youtuber with 200 subscribers, let alone 50k.

Why would i hire someone who barely gets watched on youtube?

Dude. Your server isn't exactly great. if you get a great server, sure, aim for around 50k subs, but your server is only worthy of around 1k. Unless you pay the 50k YouTuber

Ted, did you even join our server to say we are not proffesional?, we have a lot of staff, which you have never met, so please, if you want to insult a server you have never joined, go insult someone else.
07/03/2016 9:14 am
Level 12 : Journeyman Network
CrumpetBobner
50k... I would aim a little less high first...
07/03/2016 8:37 am
Level 5 : Apprentice Miner
Aleja
Do you actually think that a huge Youtuber will want to record on your server?
Not even if you paid them. You'd be lucky to get a Youtuber with 200 subscribers, let alone 50k.
07/03/2016 4:14 pm
Freddy Goldbeast
07/03/2016 5:51 pm
Level 5 : Apprentice Miner
Aleja
Because you won't be able to get someone who has thousands of views/subs. You have to start small.

Freddy Goldbeast
Ted, did you even join our server to say we are not proffesional? if you want to insult a server you have never joined, go insult someone else.

professional*

Stop being delusional. You aren't gonna get a Youtuber with that many subscribers, not yet anyway. Case closed.
07/03/2016 8:57 am
Level 2 : Apprentice Miner
Ted67942
Agreed.
07/03/2016 8:35 am
Ted67942
No offence, but that's a terrible server, yet you're recruiting large YouTubers. Smh
07/03/2016 4:13 pm
Freddy Goldbeast
And why is it a terrible server, may i ask?
07/03/2016 4:27 pm
Ted67942
It's not run by professionals.

Freddy Goldbeast
AlejandrooDo you actually think that a huge Youtuber will want to record on your server?

Dude. Your server isn't exactly great. if you get a great server, sure, aim for around 50k subs, but your server is only worthy of around 1k. Unless you pay the 50k YouTuber
Planet Minecraft

Website

© 2010 - 2024
www.planetminecraft.com

Welcome