[Lunar Network] Needes co-owner and developer!

Pjtheone's Avatar Pjtheone6/28/16 8:46 am
8/2/2016 2:53 pm
Techmo9j's Avatar Techmo9j
Hello all! Now is your chance to be apart of a huge Minecraft server. We are a network with many different gamemodes. Right now to get up and starting soon we need another developer and possibly a co-owner. We will need one very experienced and fast developer, who knows how to make enjin and buycraft sites quickly, configure plugins quickly, and has previously experience of setting up a server. Yes you will need skype, and be active, if you can cod plugins or make custom sites that's also good but not needed.(you will be working with another developer) Now for the co-owner, you will be he only co-owner on the server and you will have to have the abilities oh having experience, managing staff, and players, running a network before(with proof) have skype, be active, and more that you should know.
Now the application:
Developer-
Experience:
Can you code custom plugins:
Can you code a custom website:
Can you configure plugins fast:
How long can it take you to setup a server:
How active will you be:
Are you free:
Questions:

Co-owner-
Experience:
How long will you be on per day:
Skills:
Write about yourself:(must not be short)
Can you code:
Are you able to help pay:(if yes you will get paid in future)
Questions:

Thanks for reading!
Feel free to leave questions down below!
-Lunar Network Owners
Pjtheone
Level 3 : Apprentice Miner

Create an account or sign in to comment.

08/02/2016 2:53 pm
Level 1 : New Network
Techmo9j

Name: Eric | IGN: Techmo9j

Timezone: -8:00GMT(Pacific)

Experience: I'm very experienced with CSS, and I know a bit of javascript but I'm not very good at it. I've custom-themed both my old buycraft and enjin websites to look really modern with cool effects.

Can you code custom plugins: I can but I'm not that good at it. I made an AntiCurse plugin a while ago that works really well

Can you code a custom website: Yes, Enjin and Buycraft

Can you configure plugins fast: Depends how you want them, most plugins yes, but essentials takes a bit to get it just right.

How long can it take you to setup a server: Well the server that I had was Creative and Skyblock, I never got a chance to finish Skyblock but Creative and the hub with my website and store and plugins etc prob took 2-3 months with me doing it on my own.

How active will you be: Whenever you need me to change something on your website.

Are you free: No, my buycraft themes cost anywhere from $8-$13 USD and for my enjin websites, if you just want a theme it is $13-$17USD, but for a full enjin website with custom modules and that, it goes from $20-$30USD.

Questions/Comments: For me to custom theme either Buycraft or Enjin, you will need to have a plan that isn't the free one because the theming feature is cut off.
06/30/2016 11:37 am
Pjtheone
Builders still needed!
06/29/2016 8:04 pm
Pjtheone
B bump
06/29/2016 11:17 am
Pjtheone
We really need a builder to come on now! Post your skype, and how long will it take for you to build a survival spawn! Also put experience and poof and your age!
Thanks!
06/28/2016 11:19 pm
Level 1 : New Miner
SoccerScorer
Co-owner-

Name: Zach

Timezone:MTZ

Experience:I have owned my own server for approximately 1 year. The server was unfortunately terminated due to money issues. I was also Helper, Builder, Mod, Admin, and Head Admin for a server. Hopefully I will be staff on this next server. I have also helped a friend create his server, therefore I am very good with plugins and all that.

How long will you be on per day: I could dedicate about 3-4 hours on a daily bases except if I am on vacation. I have barely nothing to do with my life, so this would be a great task for me to do. I can be on early in the morning for about 1-3 hours, and then throughout the day I would play some more. I have to have breaks in between to play outside and spend time with my family, but other then that, I can play often.

Skills:I can go out and make several friends in under a day. People never get mad at me because once I have several friends, I keep them. There is nothing more important to me then family. I consider friends as family. I am very good with computers, so if there is a problem, you can ask me, and I will try and fix it. I can do anything as long as I believe in myself. That is another skill, Believing. I am very sporty. I love soccer, football, and basketball. I am a black belt in Tae Kwon DO (If you want proof, msg me on skype.)

Write about yourself:(must not be short)I can contribute knowledge about plugins and can help people come on to the server. I want to make this server a better place for the people that play on it. I don't think I can make it even MORE fun than it already is, but I will surely try. If I see a hacker, I will record my gameplay and immediately report it to the owner or to a higher staff member. With permission, I will either kick or ban the player. If I see an abuser, I will once again get on staff, or record my screen and report it. Nothing is more important to me then keeping a fun and entertaining server, a fun server to play on. I don't want a server this good to go to a bad and boring server just because of an abuser. Spammers are the worst. If I see a spammer, I will clear chat(if there is a clearchat plugin) then mute him while waiting for a staff member of a higher rank comes on and deals with him/her. I do not like banning a player because that means one less player can play on this amazing server. that is just not something i like to do. I want players to join, not leave. I love to help people with all the problems they are having. So far, I have loved what I have seen on the server. The other players are so nice, caring, and helpful when you need them. I can ask a question and like 4-5 people jump up and help me with my problem. I want to be like them, and I think with their help and support, I will get on that level. Once I get comfortable with the server, I can help people like there is no tomorrow. That is how I want to help with server.

Can you code:Depends on what coding is expected

Are you able to help pay:(if yes you will get paid in future) No I am very sorry.

Questions: I don't have any at the moment but thanks for asking.
06/28/2016 10:51 pm
Level 4 : Apprentice Dolphin
kuchkuch2000
Web Dev/Designer

Name: Roshan
Timezone: USA CDT (Central)
Experience: I'm experienced with HTML, CSS, JavaScript, and some Jquery.
Can you code custom plugins: No
Can you code a custom website: Yes as long as you provide the host. I created this site for a server owner: http://novalmc.enjin.com
Can you configure plugins fast: Yes, configuration files are easy to work.
How long can it take you to setup a server: I'm not sure if you're talking about full set up, or getting to to where players are able to connect. Connection is easy, full set up depends on how far you want to go and what you want on the server.
How active will you be: At least 1-3hrs. I gotta play with my friends sometimes.
Are you free: Currently, yes. I am.
Questions: None, unless you want a banner and/or Cinematic server trailer.
06/28/2016 9:20 pm
Pjtheone
Bump
06/28/2016 2:01 pm
BagelsDontJudge
Co-Owner application

Name: Anthony Olavarria

Skype: My Skype will not be posted on a public forum but instead will be given upon a private request.

Timezone: Eastern Standard Timezone.

Experience: Many, many experiences I can tell you! I have been Owner of a couple successful servers with over 10-30+ people online everyday. These server had been runing for a few months but had to shut them down due to school and laptop problems. I have bought my own gaming computer desktop so i need to not worry about technical or component problems anymore. I have helped a couple servers run also by using Team Viewer and even Co-Owning and Co-Hosting them. This server had a nice 10+ daily players with nice plugins and entertaining features as well. I have been Admin for 4 other servers, but has been shut down due to low hosting problems, Mod in a couple (Shut down as well), and even Co-Owned other servers with friends.

How long will you be on per day: I can play all day, every day now that it's summer time!

Skills: Plugin management, player administration, server administration, idea and suggestions to improve needs and wants for the good of things, identify flaws in people and servers (Also belongs in the needs and wants of improvements), Developing skills such as Design, i'm learning how to code but not in Java, social skills, etc...

Write about yourself:(must not be short) I am a young responsible, respectable man who will ensure server administration to it's fullest potential, a person who learns from mistakes and corrects them, a person who is a leader and willing to lead. A quiet person but may sometimes be fun in different ways, in different situations. Respectful, idealist, and creative person especially in Design and have an Imaginative mind.

I've been honestly inactive from Minecraft for a long while but am now trying to be active through server administration.

Can you code: I can code Lua, but it's rusty...

Are you able to help pay: I can not pay, but willing to work for free.

Questions: No questions coming from me, but there must be questions you may possibly ask from me.
06/28/2016 1:07 pm
Level 3 : Apprentice Explorer
Destroyerlx
I'll space it out so it's easier to read.
Co-owner- Admin

Name: Arman Briones

Timezone: Eastern Standard Time

Experience: I've owned many servers that have been successful. I've also been part of the staff member in many, many servers. My specialty would have to be managing groups of people and working with them. I'm somewhat easy to get along (I HOPE). Also advertising and configuring plugins is part of what I do also. I am not able to make plugins but can configure them.

How long will you be on per day: HOURS. Right now it's summer. But during school year, going to one of the best highschool in my city is rough. But I think i'll manage to get on from time to time.
Skills:

Write about yourself: I am Arman Briones. I live in the East Coast of United States. I am full Filipino tho. If TRUMP WINS, WE OUT.

Can you code: No, but I am able to configure with the coding.

Are you able to help pay:No I don't own a credit card as of now.
06/28/2016 4:19 pm
Pjtheone
If trump wins are you really leaving
06/28/2016 1:06 pm
Level 3 : Apprentice Explorer
Destroyerlx
Co-owner- Admin
Name: Arman Briones
Timezone: Eastern Standard Time
Experience: I've owned many servers that have been successful. I've also been part of the staff member in many, many servers. My specialty would have to be managing groups of people and working with them. I'm somewhat easy to get along (I HOPE). Also advertising and configuring plugins is part of what I do also. I am not able to make plugins but can configure them.
How long will you be on per day: HOURS. Right now it's summer. But during school year, going to one of the best highschool in my city is rough. But I think i'll manage to get on from time to time.
Skills:
Write about yourself: I am Arman Briones. I live in the East Coast of United States. I am full Filipino tho. If TRUMP WINS, WE OUT.
Can you code: No, but I am able to configure with the coding.
Are you able to help pay:No I don't own a credit card as of now.
06/28/2016 12:20 pm
KennyTheG2

Name: Kenny

Timezone: EST

Experience: I have been every position except Dev and Builder a ton of times so I have quite a bit of experience on most of everything.

How long will you be on per day: at least 2
Skills: Well I am good with most commands and plugins and if not I am great for learning them. I am good at advertising and getting people to get on the server. I can be very mature when I want or need to be. I can and will help players on the server. I can be on the server a lot and help out a lot. Since its summer I can work on the server a lot its just some days I have other stuff to do and I will inform you on those days.

Write about yourself:(must not be short): Well I have been playing Minecraft since 1.5.2. I may only be 13 but I'm smart. When I first started I was only playing single player because I didn't know how to connect to multiplayer. As soon as I figured it out I started learning more and more about it. I started applying and being staff on servers and grew with the server of course not all worked out and some I resigned for another server. I don't know if you want to know the personal stuff but if so I want to be a surgeon when I'm older and I'm going into 9th grade to a Big time high school. My favorite things to do are well play games and hang out with friends. I am very socially and physically active when it comes to friends and sports. I have tried to make my own nice active server but it didn't work out and now I just have a small server for friends and fun. I am dedicated and respectful to everything and everyone when I am told to do something I get to it .
Can you code: No but if it is absolutely necessary I will do my best to learn XD
Are you able to help pay:(if yes you will get paid in future): I have no job and no money atm but I will work at no pay
Questions: Well I mean if I don't get the job I would like ip for future and I hope you pick me it would be greatly appreciated
06/28/2016 11:27 am
Level 8 : Apprentice Dragon
Aimbqt
Name:Marcus
Timezone:Uk
Experience:I have had alot of experience in the staffing community ive varied from assistant helper (before helper) to even owning my own server, i have been co owner the most and that is why im applying for this position i always apply just to help and not gain power over others to boast and abuse.
How long will you be on per day:4-5 hours weekdays 6-9 weekends
Skills:Knowing plugins, staffing, advertising, welcoming players, helping players, helping staff, helping owners, going to learn the basics of java soon, learning and being mature.
Write about yourself:(must not be short)I started minecraft in 2012 when i was 9 the first ever thing i saw from minecraft was the song "TNT" by captainsparklez i listened to all of his mc songs and became interested in this "minecraft" game i then explored getting money and saving up for it i got the money and then bought it it was like 2 fps i first got now i get 200, ever since i have been playing for 4 years 2 years in servers came big and minecraft grew, i came to hypixel i played and played and finally i stopped playing it was a big thing i grew bored and nothing new happened i then proceeded to try make my own server it didnt work out i then tried to get staff on other servers i am yet to find the right one i hope this is it im nice friendly and kind i love helping out and learning new things and meeting new people its fun to mess around and its just what i like to do.
Can you code:as i said im starting to learn the basics of java
Are you able to help pay:(if yes you will get paid in future)Maybe this is not a yes or a no
Questions:are the staff friendly and thats it thanks for reading!
06/28/2016 11:06 am
Pjtheone
Still need a co owner!
06/28/2016 10:07 am
WizardMC1278
Thanks, Add me on skype
06/28/2016 9:43 am
WizardMC1278
Name: Tahmid - IGN: WizardMC1278
Timezone: UTC/GMT -5:00 Eastern Timezone Canada
Experience: My experience in developing has been for 1 year and a half. I have developed for many servers and even setup my own, but I couldnt hold up my server sadly because of money or I couldve shown it to you as my example work. I have developed for around 13-15 servers and even helped in building for a while. I dont take long to finish work given to me by people.
Can you code custom plugins: I am currently learning how to create plugins on the spigot side.
Can you code a custom website: I know HTML, but have to improve my skills on CSS.
Can you configure plugins fast: Yes, it does depend on the plugin though, for example: Mythical Mobs would take me a while, but Permissions or Essentials to edit wouldnt take very long. For most plugins, I can configure them fast.
How long can it take you to setup a server: It depends on which gamemode it is, Factions I can do less than 12 hours, Minigame depending on which minigames would take maybe 6 hours, Prison takes me like 30 minutes, and Skyblock is poof very easy.
How active will you be: I will be on for 12-15 hours every day to help out on things that you need help on.
Are you free: Yes, I require no payment.
06/28/2016 10:04 am
Pjtheone
Accepted!
06/28/2016 9:03 am
BaconLoverMc
Name:Aidan
Timezone:UHC+10
Experience:I have been Admin on a few servers.
How long will you be on per day:2-6 hours
Skills:I believe my presence will benefit the server in a lot of ways. I communicate easily and in a good and confident way. I am reliable, dependable, responsible and would dedicate time to the server when possible to have a position as a staff member. I think I would get along with both staff and players easily and would try my very best to help out at all times. I understand that moderators cannot always be available and can't monitor every word and action, but because I live in Australia, I often play when they are lots of people online . Being a part of the staff on HeroRealm would allow greater staff presence over more time zones, and that would help out players that do not regularly play at the same time as current staff. I also believe that my past experience would be an added benefit to the server.

Write about yourself:(must not be short)I started playing Minecraft in 1.7.10. Anyways, I loved playing servers. I then realised that I was fitting in with the community very well on each server I played on. I tried applying for staff on a server called RecoilMC who at the time, had over 20 players per day. I was accepted 3 hours after I applied. I realised that I was good at being a staff member when I was being promoted very quickly. The reason I want to apply here is because I like small servers. Small servers like these usually start with a nice little community and grows. I like to have an effect on how that community grows. That is why I put a lot of my time and effort to help these servers. I wish to continue my staff career on your server and I hope to be chosen as I will put all my effort into it.
Can you code:A bit, But not that well.
Are you able to help pay:(if yes you will get paid in future)No Sorry, I
m not working atm.
Questions

What's your skype?

What's your time zone?

What's the IP.
06/28/2016 9:17 am
Pjtheone
Declined-
Reason- not enough experience, and skills.
Planet Minecraft

Website

© 2010 - 2024
www.planetminecraft.com

Welcome