Needing Assistance in developing an RPG server

Togepai's Avatar Togepai2/26/17 11:09 am
2/26/2017 12:29 pm
Togepai's Avatar Togepai
Hello everyone!
About a year ago I began jotting down some ideas for an RPG server however I was unable to actually create said server due to the fact that I have no idea how to code or even start a server (I also do not have the money to pay for hosting), I recently rediscovered these in the depths of my documents and thought that it might be a good idea to pass on the ideas to budding server owners rather than let them go to waste.

I am obviously not going to post the documents (mainly because there are a metric tonne of them and I wouldn't want loads of people catching onto the idea) however here is the gist of it:

- Classes and abilities with progression routes
- Prestige
- Dungeons. quests and overworld areas
- Multitude of equipment options
- Guilds
- Events

It is obviously still a work in progress however I will be willing to work with anyone who is interested!

IMPORTANT NOTE

- It will require a dedicated team of plug-in developers and builders
- As of yet I have not set out any specific areas or how things should be built
- Will most likely take up alot of RAM due to the scale of the project
- I am not trying to work my way into a servers staff team, I have had experience in it already and do not wish to be involved with it again. I merely do not want my ideas to go to waste and as I said I will provide assistance to create lore and develop skills etc.

Apologies if this is in the wrong place, I had made a previous post about this in another forum thread which wasn't approved however a moderator directed me to this thread.
Please PM me if you are interested!
Togepai
Level 1 : New Explorer