Needing Builders, Mods, Helpers for New Server

FrumosUniverse's Avatar FrumosUniverse8/1/16 2:25 pm
1 emeralds 448 8
8/2/2016 12:23 am
Dallas123450's Avatar Dallas123450
Ok i am Head-Admin for a server that is going up in about 15 or so minutes and we need 10+ builders, 3 mods, and 5 Helpers

The format of request:Builder
IGN:
Name you go by:
Why should we hire you:
Previous work for servers:

The Format of request: Helper
IGN:
Previous Experience:
Name you go by:
Format of request: Mod
IGN:
How do you tell if someone if hacking:
Why should we hire you:
Past Experience:

The server name is RapidzNetwork

Post your applications in the Comments below
Tyler will let you know if you are in or not!
Good Luck!
FrumosUniverse
Level 18 : Journeyman Miner

Create an account or sign in to comment.

08/02/2016 12:23 am
Level 14 : Journeyman Modder
Dallas123450
My Helper Application!
IGN:05192000
Why should we hire you:I would love to help maintain a healthy and stable server by establishing basic authority. I do believe that it is appropriate to keep equality among all members of the server, and watch closely for problems that people may have. As a Helper, I will serve the following order until promotion: Chat Moderation, Player Moderation, and Hacker Moderation. I believe that I would be a great candidate due to the fact that I have managed and helped with many servers in my lifetime, and by doing so, I have gained more knowledge and experience over the time.
Previous Experience: Owner of two servers, Admin/Moderator/Helper of many others!
Name you go by: Dallas
08/01/2016 8:41 pm
Level 1 : New Miner
Xiosoft
MOD APPLICATION
IGN: Xiosoft_V3

Name you go by: Drake

How do you tell if someone if hacking: I constantly have console up whenever I am working on anything, so if something pops up, I can always check commands inputted. I would also ask the majority of players who witnessed the incident(s). Most of all, I would use common sense x3

Why should we hire you: I do indeed have vast past experience with moderation of people, as I am a careful observer of everything. I can also be versatile, as I can fill many roles such as builder, dev, creative department, etc. But most of all, I am known to work very well with people, no matter my personal feelings towards any player, nor any stress I am feeling that given moment.

Past Experience: I have been admin of 8 servers, co owner of 3, builder of 5 servers, dev of 5, and helper / minor staff of 2 servers.
08/01/2016 7:40 pm
okaygr_ce
Helper
IGN: okaygr_ce
Why should we hire you: I am a female 14 year old who is mature and is willing to help around the server. I have previous experience and a reasonable amount of free time most weeks to help out. (Obviously I spend a lot of time with family, and go out sometimes but I have a decent amount of free time)
Previous Experience: I have been co-owner on a server before. I know how to help people out and handle situations. As I said in the 'Why should we hire you section', I am mature.
Name you go by: Grace, G Ro, Gracie (any)
08/01/2016 7:18 pm
RektByIsma
IGN: BadEffects

Why should we hire you: I think i will be good staff memeber i so talented i think i was so talented for ss and other looking for hacks.
Past Experience: I hosted my server but i stop with it.

Name you go by: Ismail_H
08/01/2016 6:57 pm
Level 1 : New Explorer
Sappun
I’m applying for Helper C:

IGN: NameGoals

Why should we hire you: I think you should hire me because for the longest time, I’ve hated going onto servers and seeing how there were no staff on to help new people or even guiding them a little. Also, going on a server where there were no staff that needed to stop a situation from becoming bigger that was started off of something that was so little.

Past Experience: Well, I’ve never been a Helper on a server but I do help people when I go on Creative Servers who don’t know how to do a command, how to vote for Worldedit, etc.

Name you go by: Cam
08/01/2016 5:06 pm
Level 3 : Apprentice Crafter
Sabrina324
sabrina324

Sabrina

Can I do without? To contact me, please PM

I have done an adventure map, a server hub (small), and other random builds

You should hire me because I am a very mature worker, I love doing this, and I'll also do other jobs

Pervious work, I have done a small server hub, and have helped build a big one.
08/01/2016 4:44 pm
Level 2 : Apprentice Miner
TheHaxorEra
What server is this first of all.
08/01/2016 2:56 pm
Level 7 : Apprentice Modder
Mallive
I am Tyler and will accept or decline over Skype or here

Please follow the format and you must be 12 or over.

By the way I am not the owner so don`t mistake me please, I am the Co-Owner of the server the Owner is Malik888

These are our staff.
Planet Minecraft

Website

© 2010 - 2024
www.planetminecraft.com

Welcome