NegaPVP Staff search! :D

variss's Avatar variss3/7/14 8:25 pm
1 emeralds 278 8
3/8/2014 3:22 pm
Narwal_Lover31's Avatar Narwal_Lover31
Welcome to the Neganetwork staff search!

we are a new server and are currently a factions server (will be adding mini-games,Hungergames,creative ect)

Anyway! The ranks we have available are:

Admin (0/4)

Mod(0/5)

Builder(0/5)

Head-Mod(0/1)

Head-Admin(1/1)

Trial-Mod(0/7)

Most will start out as a trial mod unless your application really impresses me!

Application: (note: if you do not use this format you will be declined!)

rank applying for?:

IGN:

Time-Zone:

Past experience?:

why do you wish to become staff on this server?:

Have you been banned on any server?(I respect honesty)

How many hours a day can you give to the server?:

what is the highest rank you have been on a server? (eg. admin,Mod,Ect)

a bit of personal information?:

Do you have a sense of humour?:

what do you do when someone spams the chat?:

what do you do if someone uses caps?:

what do you do if someone posts about there server?:

what do you do if someone has been raided and is "rageing asking for there stuff back?:

(That's it, please note if you are inactive I will demote you!)
variss
Level 47 : Master Geek

Create an account or sign in to comment.

Narwal_Lover31
03/08/2014 3:22 pm
Level 36 : Artisan Spider Rider
rank applying for?: Mod or Admin

IGN: shinyglow37

Skype: ninjabananamuffin [the name will be Shiny The Muffin]

Time-Zone: Central-Time

Past experience?: Admin on a friend's server, own my own server

why do you wish to become staff on this server?: Because I enjoy being asked questions and helping out people that aren't staff on a server.

Have you been banned on any server?(I respect honesty): Yes, once, but I don't really know why, honestly. I was asked to help out on a server, so I went on, and they banned me.

How many hours a day can you give to the server?: If I enjoy being on the server, at most 4 - 5.

what is the highest rank you have been on a server? (eg. admin,Mod,Ect): Owner/ Co-owner [This is on my server, I own and Co-own it because it's my families server.]

a bit of personal information?: I know a lot more than most people my age do. I also really enjoy art. According to my mother, I am very modest.

Do you have a sense of humour?: Yes. In fact, my friends have rated me 9 out of 10 xD

what do you do when someone spams the chat?: I would kick them once as a warning. If they continue to do the action more than 3 times, I will temp-ban them for 3 hours.

what do you do if someone uses caps?: Tell them to calm down. If they do this action again, I would simply temp-mute them.

what do you do if someone posts about there server?: Kick them right away. if they were from PMC, the note after they get kicked would say : " Promote your server in the server hall! " Then give them a link to the PMC server hall chatroom.

what do you do if someone has been raided and is "rageing asking for there stuff back?": Again, I would tell them to calm down or I will kick them. If they don't calm down after I kick them three times, I temp-ban them for 30 mins.
justinbug2
03/08/2014 3:04 pm
Level 2 : Apprentice Miner
rank applying for?: mod

IGN: Justinbug12

Time-Zone:
EST
Past experience?:
owner,co-owner,admin,mod
why do you wish to become staff on this server?:
i just want to help out
nope
2 or 3
co-owner
i like cookies and milk
of course
give them a warning if keeps going on mute
same as up top
kick or permmute
what do you do if someone has been raided and is "raging asking for there stuff back?:
depends on servers rules
(That's it, please note if you are inactive I will demote you!)
williamyom
03/08/2014 12:39 am
Level 2 : Apprentice Network
rank applying for?: Mod , Admin or Head Mod

IGN: Williamyom

Time-Zone: Australia (east coast)

Past experience?: Yes admin on 4 servers , mod on 2 Head admin on 1 and co owner on 2

why do you wish to become staff on this server?:because i want to help servers,willing to help big or small servers grow and i hate some servers admins (very abusive)

Have you been banned on any server?(I respect honesty) Yes but i was banned because my name looked liked someone elsed name which was ment to be banned (later unbanned) 3day period

How many hours a day can you give to the server?: On a average i would say around about 2-3hrs on weekday and 5-7 on weekends

what is the highest rank you have been on a server? (eg. admin,Mod,Ect): Co-owner

a bit of personal information?: i like bacon

Do you have a sense of humour?:Yes i have a mid range sense of humour and i like to not take jokes seriously

what do you do when someone spams the chat?:i would give them a warning and if they continue ill mute

what do you do if someone uses caps?:warning then temp mute if continue temp ban

what do you do if someone posts about there server?:I would give them 1 warning then a temp ban.

what do you do if someone has been raided and is "rageing asking for there stuff back?: I would explain to them what is a faction server is and i would explain my best why is it fair and unfair if i give back items.

Thanks for reading
Williamyom
Greengreengene
03/07/2014 11:40 pm
Level 1 : New Miner
rank applying for?: Anything other then builder, lol :p

IGN: Greengreengene

Skype: I don't have one but I hope you can look past this...

Time-Zone: US Central

Past experience?: Yeah, i've been admin and mod on plenty of servers.

why do you wish to become staff on this server?: Because on all the other servers the staff usually A. Don't care about their players or B. Abuse their powers. I'm tired of it :/

Have you been banned on any server?(I respect honesty): Yep, I admit I use xray sometimes

How many hours a day can you give to the server?: Depends. Weekdays: 3-4 hours, weekends: 4-5

what is the highest rank you have been on a server? (eg. admin,Mod,Ect): Head-Admin

a bit of personal information?: I don't know...I like to eat food.

Do you have a sense of humour?: Yeah, when i'm in the mood :p

what do you do when someone spams the chat?: Well first warn them and then mute for 5 minutes, gradually muting them longer each time.

what do you do if someone uses caps?: Well i'm ok if someone uses caps but if you don't want it ill just repeat steps for spam.

what do you do if someone posts about there server?: Warning and then temp ban-ban. Nothing pisses me off more then this :/

what do you do if someone has been raided and is "rageing asking for there stuff back?: Tell them that they lost fair and square and shouldn't be complaining because it is a factions server. If they don't stop I guess ill do the same thing for spam.

Best Regards,
Green
xXMaJorMoDzXx
03/07/2014 8:54 pm
Level 1 : New Crafter
rank applying for?:Admin or Mod

IGN:xXMaJorMoDzXx

Time-Zone:Eastern

Past experience?:Yes, Admin 3 times Mod twice

why do you wish to become staff on this server?:Because i like to elp other and to improve the server

once i think, but idk why

10 hours

Admin
Name:Mika McCue
BirthD:10/5/96
anything else feel free to ask.
Yes i do;)
Mute for an hour, if they continue, punishment goes up to Full Ban
Warn then and do same as Spam.
Same as Spam
what do you do if someone has been raided and is "rageing asking for there stuff back?:
Tell them if they dont like it dont play the game.
jmacjr5382
03/07/2014 8:43 pm
Level 3 : Apprentice Crafter
rank applying for?:Admin Or Mod

IGN:jmacjr5382

Time-Zone:EST

Past experience?:Yes 3 Servers

why do you wish to become staff on this server?:Because i love minecraft and helping others.But i am stern with punishments.

Have you been banned on any server?(I respect honesty): one for something i did not do

How many hours a day can you give to the server?:3 weekdays 6-8 on weekends

what is the highest rank you have been on a server? (eg. admin,Mod,Ect):Admin

Do you have a sense of humour?:Yep
Here is an example Why did the chocken croos the playground
Click to reveal
To get to the other slide

what do you do when someone spams the chat?:Ask to stop then mute 15 mins then mute 1hr

what do you do if someone uses caps?:Same as spam

what do you do if someone posts about there server?:Ask to stop then mute 1hr than temp ban 1 day than ban

what do you do if someone has been raided and is "rageing asking for there stuff back?:I will do the same as spam
Please conciser my application
baseballkid1017
03/07/2014 8:39 pm
Level 1 : New Miner
rank applying for?: head-admin or admin

IGN:baseballkid1017

Time-Zone: U.S eastern

Past experience?: I was mod on two servers, admin on one, and helped build a spawn on one.

why do you wish to become staff on this server?: I love to help servers and watch servers grow into something amazing.

Have you been banned on any server?(I respect honesty) I was banned on one, but it was because the spawn got griefed and I got blamed, so I got banned.

How many hours a day can you give to the server?: 10 to 12 hours a week.

what is the highest rank you have been on a server? (eg. admin,Mod,Ect) Admin

a bit of personal information?: I play baseball, I am good with redstone, and can build peoples skins.

Do you have a sense of humour?: no I hate humor, it is my least favorite thing in the entire world. jk

what do you do when someone spams the chat?: I would warn them then if the continued I would mute them for a few minutes, then if they still continue then a temp ban, then full time ban.

what do you do if someone uses caps?: same as chat spam

what do you do if someone posts about there server?:the same as chat spam I usually handle problems all the same.

what do you do if someone has been raided and is "rageing asking for there stuff back?: I would say it is part of the game and if you don't like it don't play.

thank you for this app consideration XD
shadowlord2345
03/07/2014 8:29 pm
Level 10 : Journeyman Crafter
Name: Isaac

IGN:isaacmojica

Time-Zone: mountain us

Past experience?: i hve owned 4 servers 1 prison 1 factions 1 minigames 1 survival

why do you wish to become staff on this server?: b ecause i want a server i can be 100% dedicated too and that will allow me to have responsibility and have fun at the same time

Have you been banned on any server?(I respect honesty) 1 time because they hacked into console and banned me from my own server

How many hours a day can you give to the server?: 3-15

what is the highest rank you have been on a server? (eg. admin,Mod,Ect) Owner/co-owner

a bit of personal information?: i am online all the time on weekends and i love minecraft

Do you have a sense of humour?: yes but im serious when needed

what do you do when someone spams the chat?: mute 1m mute 5m mute 10m then once i get to 20m mute i do a 10m temp-ban

what do you do if someone uses caps?: same proccess as spam if it is spam/caps or just caps

what do you do if someone posts about there server?: i would kick them then 5m tempban then 10m then 20m then ban

what do you do if someone has been raided and is "rageing asking for there stuff back?: i would say top them that i can not do anything (if raiding is allowed) then
start muting them same process then tempban then if needed ban
Planet Minecraft

Website

© 2010 - 2024
www.planetminecraft.com

Welcome