New server, HIRING STAFF

jake_miscala's Avatar jake_miscala6/5/14 11:00 pm
6/10/2014 10:25 pm
nivdaman4326's Avatar nivdaman4326
Hello! In the nearly 1-3 days we will be launching our new, super faction server, Craftism! But before we can launch, we need to recruit a fully new and clean staff team, so below we will list the current available staff ranks;

We are in need of,
4 [Builder] 's
2 [Helper] 's
2 [Moderators] 's
1 [Admin] 's

Want to possibly obtain one of these ranks and join the team? Simply reply on this blog follow the standardized application template we will provide below,

Language:
Experience:
Contact Source:
What are you applying for? Why?
What is your experience and evidence of you experience?
What is your intelligence in relation to plugins?
What are your building skills, and proof of skills?
Anything else you might want to add?
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Answer all the questions above, and our team will review your application as soon as possible, and then give you a response on our thoughts, and the possibility of you joining our team, Thanks! -The Craftism Team
jake_miscala
Level 13 : Journeyman Prince

Create an account or sign in to comment.

nivdaman4326
06/10/2014 10:25 pm
Level 1 : New Miner
IGN:nivdaman4326
Language:English
Experience:Admin on 4 servers mod on 1 Hosted a jail server for some time
Why am i applying? I think this server is going to be AMAZING with the Kino map your making and the detail in your building I think this will be a a fun server and i want to help.
What is my evidence? Well bome has been on my jail server and has seen im admin and if u want to check 144.76.220.87:25591 im admin on this one.
What is my experience with plugins? I am a complete master with plugins if u give me anything i can make it happen im good at permissions (i use permissionsex) .
What are my building skills? Well im not amazing at old fashion but modern im amazing at.
Anything else you want to add? Hi
safari66
06/07/2014 10:20 pm

IGN: safari66

Language: English

Experience: Have played for 2 years. And am building my own Hosted server. Allot of experience with Group commands and Essentials configuration

Contact Source: Skype: aymbroz

What are you applying for? Why?: I find that it is important to have trusted Admin/Moderators on a new server to protect it. I feel that being a factions PvP there is allot of inappropriate language, and High use of racism. I would like to apply for an Admin or Moderator position. Mainly just to keep the server safe and i am extremely familiar with commands and plugins. I am a dedicated player and will help through out the life of this server.

What is your experience and evidence of you experience?" I am currently creating a server called KillahzCraft. I have made many servers before but this one is hosted. I have also been Moderator on many servers. Devastation was a globally known minecraft server that unfortunately got shut down from insufficient funds. i was Head-Admin on this server and was Extremely dedicated to it.

What is your intelligence in relation to plugins?: I have extreme strengths in essentials plugins and am I massive nerd at group manager. I am also learning java script coding this year.

What are your building skills, and proof of skills?: Im not the best at building things but i do have a high skill when it comes to building factions bases. I also know how to make very nice cannons. If you need proff i can provide you with the ip of a creative server which all my builds are on.

Anything else you might want to add?: Nothing but Thank You. For reviewing my recruitment form.
Lighttaker
06/07/2014 10:02 pm

IGN: Lighttaker

Experience: played for around 1 1/2 years

Contact Source: Skype:tung.le93 Hotmail:tungimportants@hotmail.com

What are you applying for? Why? help and because I'll be honest that I don't have experience to be anything else other then to follow orders and being a good friend.

What is your experience and evidence of you experience? no evidence of experience but I know how to follow orders if being a helper is that simple. if not ill work hard.

What is your intelligence in relation to plugins? not at all tbh.

What are your building skills, and proof of skills? I'm creative and have built many cool things but when building with others i like to follow their ideas more.

I would love for this to be my first time chance of being a helper in any server.
iiRetroMuffin
06/07/2014 9:28 pm
------------------------------------Staff Application (Re-Apply)---------------------------
Hello, I am Creepinator420 from your server. I am 13 years old and if you can't tell already I speak English . I am actually quite experienced as a staff member, as i have been moderator on a servers and admin on another. I have helped those servers grow by adding in activities such as build offs and mine parties. I am also experienced because i have played Minecraft for about 4 1/2 years now. You can contact me in game, on Teamspeak, or Skype, and I am usually on from 2 pm- 6 pm on weekdays. On weekends i am available from 8 am -11 am and 3 pm to 7 pm. I am applying for Helper so that I can do exactly what it says, to help the server. As i said before, I have been moderator on a server called Creeperville which recently got hacked. I have also been admin on a server started from scratch called PvPLand. However the owner couldn't figure out how to update it and it was disbanded. In fact, I have even invited the owner to the server to play so you can ask him. I also know quite a lot about plugins, I know many of the vital ones to servers and i know how to use most of them because i have been using them for so long. My building skill is actually quite well, even though I mainly can work with redstone. Unfortunately i cant link you to a photo because i dont know how, but if i can get one i will link it A.S.A.P.I really want to help you make this server one of the best. I am dedicated, and I have some great ideas that can please the public such as PvP tournaments or adding the Building Game by Sethbling. I love working with people, and because I am of the typical Minecraft players' age i can bond well with players. I will help seek out people who are not following rules and report them, because i want to make sure nobody ruins the server. I want to help your server in any way possible, so I hope you consider my application!
~Creepinator420
iiRetroMuffin
06/07/2014 9:27 pm
------------------------------------Staff Application (Re-Apply)---------------------------
Hello, I am Creepinator420 from your server. I am 13 years old and if you can't tell already I speak English . I am actually quite experienced as a staff member, as i have been moderator on a servers and admin on another. I have helped those servers grow by adding in activities such as build offs and mine parties. I am also experienced because i have played Minecraft for about 4 1/2 years now. You can contact me in game, on Teamspeak, or Skype, and I am usually on from 2 pm- 6 pm on weekdays. On weekends i am available from 8 am -11 am and 3 pm to 7 pm. I am applying for Helper so that I can do exactly what it says, to help the server. As i said before, I have been moderator on a server called Creeperville which recently got hacked. I have also been admin on a server started from scratch called PvPLand. However the owner couldn't figure out how to update it and it was disbanded. In fact, I have even invited the owner to the server to play so you can ask him. I also know quite a lot about plugins, I know many of the vital ones to servers and i know how to use most of them because i have been using them for so long. My building skill is actually quite well, even though I mainly can work with redstone. Unfortunately i cant link you to a photo because i dont know how, but if i can get one i will link it A.S.A.P.I really want to help you make this server one of the best. I am dedicated, and I have some great ideas that can please the public such as PvP tournaments or adding the Building Game by Sethbling. I love working with people, and because I am of the typical Minecraft players' age i can bond well with players. I will help seek out people who are not following rules and report them, because i want to make sure nobody ruins the server. I want to help your server in any way possible, so I hope you consider my application!
~Creepinator420
SWRballers
06/07/2014 9:17 pm
IGN: SWRballers
Experience: I've been mod 5, admin 3, jrmod/trial 12, helper 7, coowner 1, op 1
Contact Source: skype: nickisaboss12
What are you applying for? mod Why? Because my friend is admin, and I really see potential in the server and I wanna be a part of the development. I really enjoy it.
What is your experience and evidence of you experience? Look at my experience above, sadly, I do not care to take pictures of my staff ranks, so I do not have any evidence, besides word of mouth. thebome543211 has seen me be mod once, so that is a bit of evidence i guess.
What is your intelligence in relation to plugins? I don't really no anything about plugins, but I do know every command from vanilla minecraft.
What are your building skills, and proof of skills? I love to build, and I try new things many times, if you want proof, I'll show you on the server, except I don't have a house right now.
Anything else you might want to add? Nothing extra needed except that I hope you liked my application! I also have a youtube, 26 subs! https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCK-GtV ... lyDimZTUbA
lomo5000
06/07/2014 9:09 pm
IGN: pizza2302
Experience: I am the owner of 1 server and a admin of 2 servers
Contact Source: Skype luke lohmolder thedarklord2302@gmail.com
What are you applying for? Why? admin because I feel like all servers shouldn't have to be bad
What is your experience and evidence of you experience? n/a
What is your intelligence in relation to plugins? I am about a 7/10 in plugins
What are your building skills, and proof of skills? I am about a 6.5/10
Anything else you might want to add? n/a
AgentX470
06/07/2014 9:00 pm

IGN: AgentX470 - My real name is Ian if you'd rather call me that.

Language: I speak English and very little Spanish

Experience: I've been playing mc for about 3 years now. I've been admin for awhile on one minecraft server before but it was shut down, and I've also been Operator on a Hexxit Server (Hexxit Is A Modpack)

Contact Source: Email: ianunderwood470@comcast.net I also have teamspeak and a mic so if the server makes a Teamspeak server I could talk on there.

What Am I Applying For: I am applying for helper. I want helper because to start off with a low staff rank is probably the best so I can earn trust for higher ranks. As a helper players would probably come to me with questions and since I have played minecraft for so long I could most likely answer any question they may have.

What Is Your Experience And Evidence Of Your Experience: I said earlier that I was admin and operator on other servers before. I don't really have any evidence, but the Hexxit server that I was operator on is coming back up in September and I can get somebody from there to come on and tell you.

What Is Your Intelligence In Relationship With Plugins: I know almost all of the popular plugins that players like and how they work. I don't really know how to get plugins or edit them or anything but if it's a requirement I could watch some videos and learn.

What Is Your Building Skills And Proof Of Your Building Skills: To be honest, I'm not much of a good builder. I have experience with world edit though, and if you start a design on something I could see how it's built and continue it.

Anything Else You Might Like To Add: I think I might be the youngest of all these applications, but I am more mature then I look and when people find out I'm only 13 after playing with me for awhile, they're usually surprised.

Just tell me if you want me to add anything else to this and Thanks for reading! DDD
CDawgBoi
06/06/2014 8:47 pm
Level 6 : Apprentice Miner

IGN:
CDawgBoi

Language:
English

Experience:
I have been one of few moderators on several servers. Although they were not large, I still was obliged to fulfill normal moderator duties.

Contact Source:

What are you applying for? Why?
I am currently applying in hopes that I could become a moderator/admin (either would work for me). I enjoy being a part of a group as well as having a sense of co-leadership.

What is your experience and evidence of you experience?
As I said above, I have been one of few moderators on several servers. Because they were not very large, they did not have any sort of website or therefore giving no evidence whatsoever.

What is your intelligence in relation to plugins?
Being a two-year player of Minecraft, I am familiar with most plugins, but I am able to learn quickly about the ones that I am not knowledgeable of.

What are your building skills, and proof of skills?
I believe that I possess a more than average level of building skill. I have also been told that I am a very good builder by my friends along with some players on other servers.
http://imgur.com/BTAnKUl,yKTCMEL,j2SZrvU
http://imgur.com/BTAnKUl,yKTCMEL,j2SZrvU#2

Although I am younger than you would be looking for a moderator of a server, I have been told that I am more mature than they would expect an average 14-year-old to speak and act like. I can be serious when it is needed but also be humorous when it is appropriate.

Thank you for your time and consideration,
CDawgBoi
Lkhadorj
06/06/2014 6:59 pm
IGN: LkhadorjThyBeast
Experience: 3 years
Contact Source: Skype
What are you applying for? Why? I am applying for staff because i thought it would be a nice hobby after all i do have a lot of spare time in my hand so i can help make servers huge.
What is your experience and evidence of you experience? I was a plugin developer/admin for 3 servers so far ,but the most was severepvp which i was a retired moderator and i got very bored so i decided just to quit minecraft for a few months and i couldnt get back my job in severepvp. My evidence of me being a mod is my website link to show the server is a real working server : http://www.severepvp.net/
What is your intelligence in relation to plugins? I know a lot about plugins such as managing,running, and setting it up.
What are your building skills, and proof of skills? To be honest my building skills are pretty bad ,but if you are desperate i can build monuments or spawns.
Anything else you might want to add? That i am a very fun person who loves to make jokes and does not takes things too seriously and i hope to be playing on you awesome mega server thank you .
iiRetroMuffin
06/06/2014 6:49 pm
~Creepinator420
coowell
06/06/2014 2:36 am
Level 1 : New Explorer
I'll apply!
istack0409
06/06/2014 12:22 am
Level 7 : Apprentice Crafter
What position are you aiming for?
Preferably admin though, I would take a lower ranked position if offered.

Age?

Maturity Level
7.5/10: I love the common jokes, I have fun with what I do, I curse, and do a lot of stupid things, though I am serious when the matter requires me to do so.

Why should we except you?
I love the minecraft community, even though it is harsh at times and I am harsh at it sometimes, but I still enjoy helping it. I like building creations for the good of the community and for my own enjoyment. I don't rage, if I were to leave, I would say my goodbyes and demote myself, not blow the server up first, and I see myself as a good member of your team.

Previous experience?
I have been staff on a few of my friends server and I had a admin position on HereCraft, a 30 slot public server hosted in the UK. It was successful and had alot of players per day, but I didn't like the way the owners were treating the problems (letting the the staff members do all the work and then having them take all the credit) and I didn't like the fact that the chose the worst staff members possible, almost of all of them corrupt. I was also a Mod on SamsCraft, a small 15 slot which usually had 9 users on avg. and 1-2 staff on at one time. It was a fun community but was shut down do to lake of time and lack of good staff (most of them were leaving because they wanted to become staff on a bigger server and they couldn't picture the server growing)

Any additional info?
I live in Australia I have been playing since late alpha and have been going multiplayer servers in early-mid beta.
Bladeroth
06/05/2014 11:52 pm
Level 12 : Journeyman Toast
IGN: BreachProduction
Experience: Owned a guild on WoW with 400+ members. I also used to run a Towny server on Minecraft that was successful. You can check my profile to see the server.
Contact Source: Skype - generalbeek
What are you applying for? Why? Administrator - I'm very experienced when it comes to handling different situations and members. I have a lot of patience, and I'm a good listener. I make sure that things are seen to with fairness and maturity - while still putting a smile on everyone's face.
What is your experience and evidence of you experience? See above in the "Experience".
What is your intelligence in relation to plugins? I know a good bit about permissions, but it has been awhile.
What are your building skills, and proof of skills? I'm a pretty fairly decent builder. I built the server spawn on my old server, and I also enjoy creating houses in Singleplayer in my spare time.
Anything else you might want to add? I take the job very seriously, and that I hope that you can give me a chance Feel free to add me on Skype!
Carter991
06/06/2014 12:08 am
Level 16 : Journeyman Dragon
This guy has applied for multiple servers In the past day.... just warning you!
Bladeroth
06/07/2014 9:34 pm
Level 12 : Journeyman Toast
I've applied to various different servers. What's your point? This doesn't mean I've been denied to any of them. A lot of them fill up quick.
held_08
06/05/2014 11:34 pm
IGN: held08
Experience: I have been Co-Owner for a survival server before and I am currently a moderator for another Factions server
Contact Source: Skype and Text
What are you applying for? Why? I am applying for Moderator. Why? Because I really enjoy watching servers become great and I want to be a part of a growing server that has potential. I also want everyone that plays on the server to enjoy it and I will be able to make sure that everyone is having fun and answer questions.
What is your experience and evidence of you experience? Like I have said I was Co-Owner for a survival server (No longer up) and I am currently a moderator for a factions server (IP: platinum-factions.fluctis.com)
What is your intelligence in relation to plugins? I was the owner of the control panel for just a survival server for my friends and I am pretty used to plug-ins and how they work.
What are your building skills, and proof of skills? I'm going to be honest here.. I SUCK at building.. The only good builds I ever had were because of a YouTube video. I am more of a people person than a building person.. That is why I am applying for Moderator instead of Builder:D
Anything else you might want to add? I would just like to add that I hope you chose me for I would do everything that I could do to make your server the most friendly and fun Factions server out there. That's all I got for ya! Thank you for reading and I hope that you chose me!
theman1125
06/05/2014 11:31 pm
Level 5 : Apprentice Miner

IGN: theman1125

Experience: I have been a Helper on 1 server, Moderator on 8, Head-Moderator on 2, Admin on 5, Head-Admin on 1, Co-Owner on 3, and I have owned 3 servers now. Also, I have been a Warden on a Prison server, and I have been a Guard on a prison server.

Contact Source: Skype: Manly Doge (Ask for my email on skype if needed)

What are you applying for? Why?: I am applying for Admin or Moderator. I am applying for Admin/Moderator because I have tons of experience with commands, and know how to handle almost every situation between players/staff.

What is your experience and evidence of you experience?: One of my servers are still up. I can give you the IP in skype if you need it for evidence.

What is your intelligence in relation to plugins?: I am extremely good with plugins. All except for PermissionsEx

What are your building skills, and proof of skills?: I am a decent builder, I can send you a screenshot of my server spawn through skype.

Anything else you might want to add?: Well, I am applying for this position because I love to help people. I see people all the time that need help, and most of the time I can't help them, and knowing that makes me feel sad on the inside . Also, I am very mature for my age, as I have been told so by many adults.

Thank you for taking the time to read my application!

~theman1125
TeamBebolopez
06/05/2014 11:06 pm
Level 14 : Journeyman Archer
IGN: bebolopez
Language: english/some spanish
Experience: I am owner on 2 servers.....(my servers)
Contact Source: skype/email/PMC - Skype: stumpsmash5789 - Email: sgtfrog5789@yahoo.com - PMC: PM/REPLY
What are you applying for? Why? Helper, because I like to start in the smaller ranks and work my way up to higher ranks to earn trust and such. I am very good with people, People skills FTW!
What is your experience and evidence of you experience? Own 2 servers.... deadlyprison.mcpro.co/bebolopez.mcph.co
What is your intelligence in relation to plugins? Im very good with plugins...Except PEX
What are your building skills, and proof of skills? Preety good.... I can send you screenshots through skype...
Anything else you might want to add? I like sloths, im also a youtuber 505 subs!
www.youtube.com/user/teambebolopez
I also like orbs :3
Planet Minecraft

Website

© 2010 - 2024
www.planetminecraft.com

Welcome