New 8GB Server Recruitment

dgmods's Avatar dgmods6/27/13 5:04 pm
1 emeralds 152 6
6/28/2013 12:57 pm
NamesZurc's Avatar NamesZurc
Well where to start we have an 8gb,It can hold approximately 500 - 800 players. we need staff!

Jobs

2 Plugin developer and manager [most important]
3 Moderators
1 Admin
5 Builders
2 Beta-Testers
787 players

Application

In Game Name:
Reason for wanting the position:
Experience:
Contact information (Skype):
Dedicated time:
What you can bring to our server:
Why do yo deserve admin over others?
Other:

Contact me on skype: gazza.jones106

You must be at-least 13 and have a detailed application.
dgmods
Level 10 : Journeyman Miner

Create an account or sign in to comment.

06/28/2013 12:57 pm
Level 1 : New Miner
NamesZurc
In Game Name: assassinZurcaled
For how long have you played minecraft: Since 1.7.3
Reason for wanting the position: I just recently played minecraft after i quit and i want to help servers again how i used to back then. But i like to help make the server safe and maybe help with plugins since i have alot of experience.
Experience: i owned 5 servers before co owned 3 servers and admin on 2
Contact information (Skype): NamesZurc
Dedicated time: As long as you need me xD But i can be on at least 3-7 hours
What you can bring to our server: I could bring ideas and help with plugin management and building or redstoneing.
Why do yo deserve admin over others? I have so much experience in servers that i could help in any ways including permissions with Permission Ex Group Manager or anything else. Im good in configing plugins and i dedicate my time alot.
Other: Im not really good in this application thing but i will help the server the best i could and try to make it enjoyable for everyone.
06/27/2013 6:11 pm
Level 20 : Expert Ninja
AznNinja_
In Game Name: slipchimp
For how long have you played minecraft: ever since Beta
Reason for wanting the position: i want this position because i have about 8 servers that im admin and op on because i LOVE to help others. Also im good with Coding and Perms and All that junk and (NO IM NOT A NERD).
Experience: A LOT of experience
Contact information (Skype): cha.yang67
Dedicated time: 9-10 hours
What you can bring to our server: Honor And Awesomeness
Why do yo deserve admin over others? I think i deserve admin over others because like i said im good with plugins/commands/permissions and all that stuff but the MOST important part is i just wanna help a server who needs BUILDING skills like me and the skills of a Coder, but im not saying im better than anyone else im just trying to get a server i can help on.
Other: IRL my hobbies are FISHING
06/27/2013 5:39 pm
Level 1 : New Miner
xDavidKingMC
Hello Im xDavidKing. Im looking for a good server like this. hope you like my application thank you !

In Game Name: xDavidKing
Position: Admin/Moderator

For how long have you played minecraft: 3 years
Reason for wanting the position: Because i want to help players. and i also want to work somewhere. like one server to focus on.. usually i just go on random servers,then i get bored then sleep lol. i want the position because i like helping players/the server. this also makes me feel good/happy.
Experience: I have alot of experience when it comes to becoming a staff member. i have been staff on alot of good servers. but i resigned to them.
Contact information (Skype): david.king585
Dedicated time: about 5-10 hours a day.
What you can bring to our server: I can bring players. and i can also bring help. i know some basic plugins/commands/and other stuff about servers. i could also help with building.
Why do yo deserve admin over others? Because im a person that you can trust. i would never abuse my powers , i would never leave the server for a other server , and im a good person , im very helpful, and very kind. im also good at handling players. i have alot of experience from all kinds of different servers. Just give me and the other applicants a chance to show you we deserve this rank
Other: Im a bit shy on skype. so im sorry about that. ill try to talk if you call me. thnx ! also im running on windows 8 with 8gb of ram. usually get 70-100 fps on minecraft
06/27/2013 5:22 pm
Level 13 : Journeyman Explorer
progamingkilz
in Game Name:progamingkilz
For how long have you played minecraft:since 2011
Reason for wanting the position:Well I really want to get back to the servers as recently my pc died and I have only recently been able to get it fixed
I would like a chance to express myself and be able to attempt to handle large varieties of players
Experience:i have owned my own server (back in the day lol) and i have watched over multiple servers for others!
Contact information (Skype):craftedcat
Dedicated time:quite alot on the weekends but weekdays are after school hours (until summer holiday then everythings a weekend lol)
What you can bring to our server:i can bring my sexy swag pills which can help pimp out the spawn if you feel you need some help.
im going to dedicate my self to have a well mannered behaviour during the time of any player being on even then i will always be on my best toes
Why do yo deserve admin over others?Ok im going to cut it strait.
Im not the perfect person for everyone nobody is infact, these people who say they can handle anything are full of bananas its impossible anyways i feel that i can show you just give me the chance!
anyways i do understand if you feel im full of nonsense (altough im not) anyways thanks
Other:i like potatos
06/27/2013 5:13 pm
Level 3 : Apprentice Network
japp112
In Game Name:japp112
Position:Admin/Mod
For how long have you played minecraft:3 years
Reason for wanting the position:i like to help servers and its fun.i like playing minecraft so i want to help servers.
Experience:owner on my own private server for me and my friends.Im co owner on one server.Head admin on one.Admin on 4.Mod on 3.Helper on one.
Contact information (Skype):erik118800
Dedicated time:3-10 hours day
What you can bring to our server:help with plugins,commands,build,see so players not grief,swear,spamm,hack
A good admin.
Why do yo deserve admin over others?i like to help servers and im good at it.
I got good experience for manage servers.
Other:send me ip on skype if i get accepted
06/27/2013 5:12 pm
Level 6 : Apprentice Network
xXxOwnerxXx
Greetings Viewer. I am xXxOwnerxXx Aka Austin. I am looking to help out a server with plugin's. Please Review my application below.

IGN: xXxOwnerxXx

Experience(yrs): Two Yrs

Experience (plugins): I have many experiences in Essentials, GroupManager, Factions, mcMMO and all the major plugins. I can quickly learn any plugin and get it working in the matter of 30 minutes. I am highly experienced in server management and development. I have months of experience. I run a server that is smooth and has never crashed or had a error in its configuration files.

Recent Events: Recently my server was completely wiped out by the host on 6/26/13, In under four hours I have complete redesigned the plugins and configurations. I had to redownload and reconfigure everything I had.

About Me: I am CEO/Founder of Sherwood Gaming, I work for myself and I have 3 experienced employees with me. We are game developers. I am the unique one. I am a game developer, game designer, Web developer, Web designer, Server hosting, Virtual Machine Expert, HP Service Certified. Dell Service Certired. IT Managerment for my school. I own six server blades at my house that are completely stable.

Contact Info:
Email: austingoodrich@gmail.com > SherwoodGamingDev@gmail.com
iMessages (For apple devices): sherwoodgamingdev@gmail.com - Just open the text messages area and enter my email, the send button should turn blue.
Planet Minecraft

Website

© 2010 - 2024
www.planetminecraft.com

Welcome