{New Age Earth} {1.18.2} {Staff Needed}

ZekeroZ's Avatar ZekeroZ6/4/22 4:06 am
6/4/2022 8:56 am
hrp2011's Avatar hrp2011
{NEW AGE EARTH 1.18.2}

New Age Earth is a concept server, we're currently up and running, and you can join in and explore as the server develops, and help if that's what you're interested in! I'm interested in making this community one of the biggest Earth SMP servers on Minecraft. The server will be unique like no other on minecraft. With new, and interesting events, and giveaways, New Age will grow to be a fun and prosperous community like no other.

INFORMATION

The server will feature tons of custom plugins, as well as custom built structures each season respected to each region. I plan on making this server a 3 month season cycle, with each seasons map changing drastically. The first season will feature a map of western Europe, and the second will feature North America, and more specifically southern USA/Northern-Midwest Mexico. We also plan on giving away money prizes to the top players/nations in each category (Nation Points/Kill Leaders/Bal Top/Time Played/Structures Built/Best Builders and much more!)

If you're interested in assisting in developing New Age Earth, join today
IP: 149.56.249.184:25576
OR you can message me on discord at Xalrezeth#1431, I can't wait to meet you!
ZekeroZ
Level 3 : Apprentice Miner