Exp in staff?
How long can you be on?
What can you dedicate to the server?
Maturity 1/10?
Any more information?

I will MSG u the ip if u are added
DanMinecraft
Level 54 : Grandmaster Dragonborn

Create an account or sign in to comment.

05/23/2014 3:23 pm
Level 1 : New Crafter
MissBunnehLuv94
IGN: MissxBunny

Exp in staff? I own my own server TheMiiMiiMc(Down for now) I Have been Co-owner on proxen gaming, outbreakprison, megacraft , toxiccraft, R00sterz, and one other that never really had a permanent name. Been Admin/Head-Admin on Deviousways, legacyCraft, SkyCraft, FelixCraft, Ch1Craft, sodaia, exoidTV, MCSM Network, and too many more to name.Most of these servers have gone down due to lack of funds or the owners simply didn't feel like fooling with it anymore, and some that are still up I quit due to the fact that the staff were abusing and nothing was being done about it.

How long can you be on? As long as you need me unless theres a personal matter I need to attend too

What can you dedicate to the server? I have plenty of experience managing servers and being staff. I DO NOT under any circumstances allow abuse in power. If I see someone abusing I will report it immediately and I do expect something to be done about it. Im great with people and nice and I am dedicated person wether it be for staff or simply playing. I am a nice friendly person and mature. I'm not an abuser, never have been and never will be. I can be on whenever you need me and I can bring in players as well as some advertisement.

Maturity 1/10? hm I would say a 9 I guess. Im mature but still like to have some fun

Any more information? Well if theres anything you wanna know just ask. ^_^
05/23/2014 2:57 pm
Level 2 : Apprentice Miner
ethansv12
IGN: ethansv12
Exp in staff? Yes I have owned, ran, and did plugins for several servers. I also have been Mod and Admin on several servers.
How long can you be on? Well I am out of school, so quite a bit.
What can you dedicate to the server? More maturity, better staff experience, and a safer environment for players.
Maturity 1/10? 9
Any more information? I do have skype and email if you need to contact me.
I am 15
05/23/2014 2:48 pm
Level 9 : Apprentice Architect
its_notjack
IGN: Jackmawer

Exp in staff? I have owned two servers, been admin on 5 and a moderator (basic kick ban gamemode perms) on 3. I know what I'm doing and you can trust me.

How long can you be on? I will try to be online as much as I can.

What can you dedicate to the server? I will help newbies and I am kind and friendly towards the community. I always try to help anybody in need.

Maturity 1/10? 8 or 9, depending on what you want from me.

Any more information? I don't mind what role you give me but admin preferred since I am used to that role.

Thanks!
05/20/2014 2:44 am
Level 6 : Apprentice Explorer
TheBootLocker
Hey i'm Daniel, and i'm highly dedicated to towards becoming a staff on a developing server. I'm 16 and have created my own server many times, with positive feedback, so im personally a server owner myself. I'm basically here to demonstrate to you how well i can cope, and how experienced i am as a staff, especially if it's related to players. I will mostly be on everyday after school, and will notify you if anything happens on the server. My dedication towards your server is to treat others with respect and support them in a positive manner. i will find a solution to a problem and fix it immediately. I'm currently 16 and turning 17 this year (december), so to my point of view, i consider myself as a mature person who takes responsibilities seriously. If you're interested on hiring me as a staff, then consider adding me on skype daniel.trainer98. Like i said, i'm highly skilled and dedicated when it comes to people younger than me. I can also help you make profit when you're in need of money, regardless of how well your server goes, this will depends on how many players you have. Overall, it's your interest that matters right now, thank you.

IGN: jakjakzpower
05/20/2014 2:23 am
ShadowGaming987
Exp in staff? I've been staff multiple times
How long can you be on? 3-4 Hours a day
What can you dedicate to the server? Fun and Happiness to all the players
Maturity 1/10? 10/10
Any more information? Please accept meh
05/20/2014 12:47 am
Level 11 : Journeyman Architect
Rippy0222
I am reporting you for stealling my application format on pmc the same thing
05/19/2014 11:59 pm
Level 1 : New Miner
slenderplayz
admin
IGN:slenderplayz
Exp in staff?benn helper in other servers
How long can you be on?2-3 hours a day
What can you dedicate to the server?advertising can livestream and youtube cahannel
Maturity 1/10?8/10
Any more information?skype slenderplayz email stevenramos703@gmail.com
05/19/2014 12:58 pm
Level 18 : Journeyman Artist
PKMNlegendJAMES
IGN: PerfectChaos2011
Exp in staff?: Tons. Owned 2 private servers, was a Co-Owner on a 1.6.4 factions, HeadAdmin/Admin on 5, Mod and below on a total of 11 (that includes all ranks from Mods down to Builder (all factions btw))
How long can you be on? Depends. I can be on ranging from 4 - 5 hours Monday to Friday on regular school days, and from 11 - 14 hours during weekends/holidays. However, that might be cut due to GCSEs up mah butt, so I'll try
What can you dedicate to the server? I can dedicate time and helpfulness to the server. I am and have been respected as a member of Staff on any server I have been the position of, whether it be Builder, Moderator or Admin because of my interactivity with players and friendly attitude and laid-back personality. I can capture players that are breaking the rules on a serious scale on video, then report that to the Owner via email. Overall, I can bring a happy playing environment to the server.
Maturity 1/10? 8.5
Any more information? I'm autistic, so instructions must be made at their utmost CLEAREST level, so I don't mess up
05/19/2014 12:19 pm
Level 16 : Journeyman Toast
BlogCraft
IGN: blognorfblud
Exp in staff? i have owned 3 servers, I know what im doing
How long can you be on? As long as you need me, I am on summer break and have nothing else to do
What can you dedicate to the server? I am happy to help anyone in need. I wont allow hackers, spammers to do what they do. I will punish any player caught breaking the rules
Maturity 1/10? 7
Any more information? Not really other than I would prefer to be an Admin because im used to doing admin type stuff. Well thanks for you time hope to hear from you!
05/19/2014 12:08 pm
Level 1 : New Miner
LunarGamingEvolved
IGN: Blackstarthekdi
Exp in staff? Have been staff on many server the main server i work at is crift craft i will be more then happy to share the ip with you in skype
How long can you be on? 4 hours at the least
What can you dedicate to the server? well if this is going to become a factions server i can handle drop party s since these small things can amount to big things later on i can believe that i will help with those small things so the other ops don't have to worry about it
Maturity 1/10? 9
Any more information? not unless you ask about how i like to build random things on empty plots then nope, beside that matter of fact i would like to work on the op factions server if there might be one.
05/19/2014 11:55 am
Thezzipwirez
IGN: Tincandented
Exp in staff? i used to be an owner
How long can you be on? 2 5 hours
What can you dedicate to the server? i would keep the rules in line but making sure everyone has fun and if someone disobeys the rules i would kick them if they dont it twice but if they done it lots to time i would ban them
Maturity 1/10? 8/10
Any more information? msg me on skype at Tincandented David Mccarthy
Planet Minecraft

Website

© 2010 - 2024
www.planetminecraft.com

Welcome