New bungee server co-owner needed for new year

ST4V1980's Avatar ST4V198010/8/17 9:21 am
1 emeralds 139 1
10/8/2017 9:40 am
TGPxMONST3R's Avatar TGPxMONST3R
Hello my name is stephen but everyone calls me Stav my IGN ST4V1980 I am 37 yrs old and have been playing minecraft for around 4 yrs now so am not like a veteran or anything but I do find the game amazing the things you can do so last year I had my own server FarscapeMC which I kept running for just over a year and I met many amazing peeps during this time but due to unforseen issues that server ended and it was always my plan to expand it into a bungee network and keep it growing plus my laptop broke.

I will need a co-owner at the moment this will be to undergo the planning that will be needed for this project as this network will not be started untill the new year but planning will be needed as I have put a lot of thought into this and I will need it to go perfect.

So this is what I am asking I am looking for:-

co-owner someone who will help with server cost and running of server must be mature.

PLEASE ONLY SERIOUS PEOPLE MAY APPLY!!

So if you are interested send an email to stav1980@gmail.com and I will email you back with details for contact as I will want to speak with you first to help decide where it will work for us both.

Containing

Name

IGN

How long playing minecraft

Why you want to be co-owner and what you could bring to the server

Anything also you want to say
ST4V1980
Level 3 : Apprentice Network