New city living/roleplay server in bevelopmeant

Luke290906's Avatar Luke2909065/31/20 11:26 am
5/31/2020 11:30 am
Luke290906's Avatar Luke290906
This is not meant in an advertising way

New Minecraft server created by me and another person

This is a server which I have been wanting to do for a long time me (discord name: LukeTheGreat) and another person 9 (discord name:) have started to make this happen although we need more players who are interested and we need admins and builders who are willing with the help of world edit and several other plugins to make this happen.

This server is currently super early in its development.

The current basic idea is to have a fully functioning city where players can live in shacks to penthouses they can own a company or be a member of a gang.

Unique things which are currently planned for the future:

Real schooling on IRL subjects and on Minecraft.

A multitude of different play-styles.

Player based trade market.

Custom items.

as stated above we are in super early development and this will take a long while to create the bream of the server but at least it has started and not an empty bream at the bottom of the list of things we want to do we are super excited for the first players.
We would be super interested on what styles you think we could use.
How to contact us:

If you are interested please join our discord and even if you are not please spread the word I and the other admins will be deeply honoured if you did this.

Bellow is the discord for the server where you can communicate with me the admins and everyone who wants to help:
CC is sort for CitiesCraft

Join the discord @:discord.gg/9sWmf3r
and [color=#2880b9]https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCSPj7U_IFQ0BolOnFa0WCrA?[/color]
will be the channel I will post on
Luke290906
Level 1 : New Network