New City RP server needs staff!

Old__Freddy's Avatar Old__Freddy10/14/17 6:14 pm
1 emeralds 159 4
10/15/2017 9:04 am
CosmicDuck's Avatar CosmicDuck
The thread title says it all.
If you want to apply here's the IP:
DiaCraft2.aternos.me

Applications will be filed out in Books.

Ranks open:
Builder
Head-Builder
Mod
Head-Mod
Admin
Head-Admin
Old__Freddy
Level 1 : New Network

Create an account or sign in to comment.

10/15/2017 9:04 am
Level 1 : New Miner
CosmicDuck
hi, i would love to be working with you, if you would allow me, i could make a huge island with world painter, and i could probably make some roads around too, i hope you can answer xD
10/15/2017 7:55 am
Level 1 : New Miner
xutube
Hello my name is Cameron, please take your time to read and hopefully ill be apart of the staff on your wonderful server.

What position are you aiming for?
Preferably Admin, though, I would take a lower ranked position if offered.

Maturity Level
8.5/10: I love the common jokes, I have fun with what I do, and do a lot of stupid things but at the same time be responsible and make sure it doesn't harm other players, though when the time come's i can be very serious but at the same time very Fair and understanding.

Why should we except you?
I love the mine craft community, even though it is harsh at times and I am harsh at it sometimes, but I still enjoy helping it. I like building creations for the good of the community and for my own enjoyment. I don't rage, if I were to leave, I would say my goodbyes and demote myself, not blow the server up first, and I see myself as a good member of your team.

Previous experience?
I have been experience in running my own servers aswell as being admins, moderators and builders of multiple servers across the gaming community in games such as, call of duty modern warfare 3, garrysmod, obviously mine craft, and many others. i personally think i have the skills required to make a good staff member

Contact me threw Any platform: Xutube
10/15/2017 6:41 am
Level 4 : Apprentice Miner
zeddy4
City RP servers require a lot of ram and use a lot of plugins you won't be able to run one off aternos that is decent.
10/14/2017 6:25 pm
Level 1 : New Network
Old__Freddy
Bump!
Planet Minecraft

Website

© 2010 - 2024
www.planetminecraft.com

Welcome