New CityCraft/Faction Server Recruiting Builders and Staff

yignificent's Avatar yignificent6/14/13 8:05 pm
6/15/2013 4:01 am
yignificent's Avatar yignificent
Hey everyone! our new amazing server is being started up and it is a city craft (City with plots and bussineses in which you can buy a house and start a business it's BEAUTIFUL) and a hardcore faction pvp world. We are recruiting people that can help us with plugins, building and be a great staff member.
Apply in this format. (my ign is Legacy717)
ign:
server experience:
plugin experience:
pictures of builds:
how you will help the server:

The ip is factionbasewars.zapto.org
only join if you are accepted, if not you will be kicked
yignificent
Level 1 : New Miner

Create an account or sign in to comment.

06/15/2013 4:01 am
yignificent
mathias get on the server and well talk
06/15/2013 3:46 am
MathiasGG
ign:kongmathiashero

server experience: I have played on alot off servers but I have never been a staff
member.

plugin experience: I have not used many plugins but I think I learn them fast.

how you will help the server: I can help the server be friendly and help moderating the
server.
06/15/2013 2:24 am
yignificent
LeikothaArt and joierbestur u are accepted join factionbasewars.zapto.org
06/15/2013 2:21 am
yignificent
sorry guys the up is factionbasewars.zapto.org
06/15/2013 12:49 am
LeikothaAlt
I am Leikotha and I am very interested in applying for a staff position
My age:I am 14
Skype name: Tori.Loveyuh
Maturity: I am very mature, you can see this from my calm behavior and rare use of constant caps or swear words.
My experience: I have lots of experience when it comes to staff, having owned my own server which was very popular, aswell as being staff on many servers and even Co-Owner on many servers, I am very good with your basic server plugins and can really help out with the server I know what to do when I see rule breakers..Punish them.
What I will do as staff: I will keep your server clean with no spammers, no hackers and make sure everyone is having fun and not feeling abused by any other players, i'll make sure everyone follows your designated server rules and respects them, I am very good at finding and catching hackers which is a big bonus to all Legit players I know what to do when theres a close call.
Why pick me? (Other info): I do not abuse my power and I will mostly be in Survival mode playing legitly on your server I do not give out items and I do not admin abuse as that's just wrong and promotes the wrong sort of atmosphere on your server.
I have lots of
experience on servers. Mod (includes chat mod and reg. mod) 3ish, admin
4. I also co-owned one. I also have owned a server..

I think you should pick me because we have much experience and lots
to offer. I am always fair to the players and take their suggestions
into consideration. After talking it up with someone of a higher rank of
course (co-owner/owner). Because I am so fair I am highly loved by
the community. I also hate hackers with a burning passion. If caught
hacking they will be kicked and sent with a warning. If caught again,
they will be kicked and sent to a person with higher rank. I also tend
to stay very active as we both are on ALL the time after school. I also
tend to meet your expectations and would love to do anything at your
command.

Why Would I Like To Be Admin: Anyway, Owning A Server Is Not Easy! And I Realize That, With All those people swarming you and messaging you asking random questions over and over again. To Tell you the truth, it gets pretty annoying. But If You Allowed Me To Be Admin. I Dont want you to worry about a thing. I will first off, get people to ask me all the questions and you can sit back, relax, and drink a cup of juice while eating chips. Anyway, I feel like your server has a lot of potential and it could be even bigger than it already is. Thank You!

My Prior Experiences: Well, I Actually Have A LOT of Experience. Let me Explain, I Am A PRO at Plugins. By Pro I Mean I can help you with a plugin that I do not even know. Group-Manager Is My Strongest plugin point and I can help you with any type of group manager problem that you have. If You have any plugin problems, Please feel free to ask me anything you please.

My Skills And Talents: Well, I Am A Professional At World Edit. I Can Build Massive Structures and buildings easily with //wand.

Hackers: And If they are all like, You are a stupid mod and stuff I will just ignore and ask the owner or someone else for help. Also, I Can Tell The Difference between a hacker and you probably can too. But If you make me mod, do not worry about a thing, I will make sure that you will have no worries about hackers and I will handles situations as fast as I can. I have been playing minecraft for 3 years and still counting
06/15/2013 12:47 am
Level 4 : Apprentice Miner
p0kachu123
Ign:p0kachu123

Sever expirence:I have been the owner of my server.

Plugin expirence:I am amazing will plugins:group manager,permissions..... I love trying new plugins

Pictures of builds:I wanna be Co-Owner or head-Admin

How can I help:I can make a friend community and help
Those in need. factions is one of my favourite things in minecraft and I love doing them.
06/14/2013 9:04 pm
Level 15 : Journeyman Taco
ItzPop
ign: My In-Game-Name is popcorn2012

server experience: Have Owned and Co-Owned a server! I would love to help.

plugin experience: As a Developer, I do not know how to config, As a Op I know many plug-ins.

pictures of builds: Sorry none, I can test build

how you will help the server: I am an amazing builder. I have liked building since I was a kid. Two years ago I was introduced to minecraft, It was love at first site. I will do anything you want.. But not give you a million dollars
06/14/2013 8:58 pm
Level 22 : Expert Scribe
antenna
ign: ProfesserCarson
server experience: Not much, mod on 1 server, builder on about 3. (all I don't really go on much)
plugin experience: Not much, I'm a builder.
pictures of builds: Check my profile.
how you will help the server: Building mainly.
06/14/2013 8:55 pm
Level 3 : Apprentice Network
LowFat
I am sorry to bother, but the ip says "Cant resolve Hostname"
Wrong ip? And thank you for accepting us
06/14/2013 8:53 pm
Level 6 : Apprentice Engineer
Astro_Verse
ip is not working
06/14/2013 8:47 pm
Level 3 : Apprentice Miner
joierbestur
ign:Joierbestur
server experience:ive bin an plugin manage on a server it shutdown not to long ago so ive bin looking for another server to help with perms and plugins
plugin experience:Almost evry i know most permission nodes
pictures of builds:Not a good builder sorry for that
how you will help the server:il watch over the server to be sure ppl arent hacking il help the owner with permission and plugins if he needs help
06/14/2013 8:40 pm
yignificent
you are both accepted join now
06/14/2013 8:37 pm
Level 3 : Apprentice Network
LowFat
ign: WD_MUFFINFLUFFER
server experience: Co-Owner on CookiezzCraft.no-ip.org (Owners skype is Cookiezzxx for proof) Admin on like 2 others
plugin experience: I am very good with most plugins. I am very good with group manager and all permission plugins. I also am VERY experience with world edit, and can build amazing things in a short amount of time.
pictures of builds: I helped Cool_Sam1 with his build on his profile pic, And i can send you snapshots if you add me on skype: hi.itsme99
how you will help the server: I can help by prevent unfair use of hacks, and make it a better experience for all players. I can help the community be friendly, and overall I am a nice guy who can help add/build many fun things for the server. Thanks for considering my app
~Muffin
06/14/2013 8:33 pm
Level 6 : Apprentice Engineer
Astro_Verse
ign:COOL_SAM1
server experience:Co-owner on 1 that is down head-admin n one will give ip if needed mod on 4 all closed op on 1 guard on one will give ip if needed.
plugin experience:almost all plugins.
pictures of builds:ehhm my profile pic
how you will help the server:Advertising, and i will make it hacker free.
Planet Minecraft

Website

© 2010 - 2024
www.planetminecraft.com

Welcome