New Creative Server! Looking for Builder/Admins/Helpers/Mods

Nathan3480's Avatar Nathan34809/10/16 6:31 pm
1 emeralds 263 5
9/10/2016 11:19 pm
Nathan3480's Avatar Nathan3480
Chicken Cloud Creative Server!
We are looking for some staff members we are currently in early development.
Here Is the Staff Application
1.How active are you? (In hours a day):

2.What is your timezone?

3.Any server Experience (Please don't lie.):

4.Any past bans? (Don't lie i'll look you up.):

5.(If you don't want to be a builder don't answer this) Show me some of your builds:

6.Age:

7.Maturity Level (Out of 10):

8.Why do you deserve to be part of staff?:

9.What position do you want (No Co-Leaders):
Copy and Paste the blue parts and then answer questions please.
Thank you for applying
Nathan3480
Level 1 : New Miner

Create an account or sign in to comment.

Unwritable
09/10/2016 8:35 pm
Level 9 : Apprentice Architect
'Allo mate.
Generally 2-4 hours in the week, on friday I get around 6-7, and in the weekends I manage around 6-7 hours.

2.What is your timezone?
GMT +12:00, Auckland NZ.

Like Popponic, have been Admin on a few servers. Had co-owner once, but that was more of a "Oh look, a player, have this rank m8" occasion. Mostly smooth ride as a mod, but the server exchanged owners and the new owner pretty much used it as a TNT world, and then crashed the server. As soon as everyone rejoined, he banned all of us. Haven't had the need to ban players, as most of the servers i've been staff on have had nice players for once.

Not that I can recall, apart from the one mentioned above.

6.Age: 15(In 11 days)

7.Maturity Level (Out of 10):
7, I'm serious when the time calls for it, but will not shy away from fun.

I like being in a position to help servers. Seeing them grow with players is amazing. I like having goals to work towards in life, and helping servers grow can always be a goal. Also, I find sorting out arguments as a challenge, one which I seem to accept gladly.

Admin would be amazing, but it is, like Popponic said, all up to you. Wherever you put me, I will try my best to fit in that position.
Nathan3480
09/10/2016 11:19 pm
I'll Start you as a helper and see how you do ill PM you the IP
Popponic
09/10/2016 6:42 pm
Level 38 : Artisan Ninja
Hey there!
Mainly 3+ hours during the week, or more. Mainly 10 or so hours on Weekends!

2.What is your timezone?
GMT +12:00, Auckland NZ

I have been Admin several times, but I was banned once on a server as Admin; I don't know the reason why, as it was saying I was a bully; when I was everyone's favorite admin, as far as I was aware. I've been Helper and Mod, I have banned a few people; but most of my staff experiences have been smooth. I'm praised for my player interaction and activity on some days! I've also Co-Owned a server, but it didn't do so well, due to little player activity. I've never been banned as a user, only as an Admin and a troll ban as Co-Owner on servers. If you do not believe some of this, that is fine; it's sounds off, but it's very true.

As aforementioned, I'm not saying I'm perfect, I only get banned for no reason, hackers or annoying other staff (despite having no warning). I am mainly banned as staff, but that was in 2011, it's been no bans for while as staff. I may not be aware of other bans, but feel free to look me up; I don't remember a few of them.

6.Age: 14

7. Maturity Level (out of 10)
7.5, I can be mature in serious situations, but can have fun when fine to do so.

I just want to help servers be friendly servers, with good staff and next to no bad players or ruined experiences. I'm not saying I deserve this, but my main reason is to help this server grow big, get more players!

An Admin position, but Moderator is fine! It's all up to you!

If this isn't good enough, I understand, hopefully you'll find good staff anyway!
Nathan3480
09/10/2016 6:46 pm
Accepted im still working on creating the ranks is that ok (You're accepted as mod ill pm you the IP)
Popponic
09/10/2016 7:20 pm
Level 38 : Artisan Ninja
I responded
Planet Minecraft

Website

© 2010 - 2024
www.planetminecraft.com

Welcome