Brand New CTF/PVP Server Upcoming Need Builders|Admins|Mods

KeshS's Avatar KeshS12/29/15 5:21 pm
1 emeralds 189 4
1/2/2016 12:57 pm
EsseoS's Avatar EsseoS
Hello stranger, if you are reading this then you are interested in joining an upcoming PVP server. I want you to become the active member of our NEW group and family of dedicated staff. Not everyone will be able to join, but if you are active, mature and full of ideas, you have big chances to add up to our staff. First you need to fill in the form to be eligible. Good luck.

Here is the list of criteria:
->YOU MUST HAVE SKYPE!
->Be an ACTIVE member and represent staff
->Be mature
->Good English, so I at least could understand what you are talking about.
->At least age 14, because I don't believe kids can handle staff position anywhere below.

Form:

Name:

IGN:

Position applying for:

Timezone/Country:

Username:

Past experience with moderating/administrating(list some servers):

What are your best skills & traits:

How many hours can you contribute daily?:

What positively benefit can you bring to CTF server:

Will you be able to donate(not required):

What makes you stand out from the others?:

Other information:
KeshS
Level 1 : New Miner

Create an account or sign in to comment.

EsseoS
01/02/2016 12:57 pm
Level 15 : Journeyman Ranger
Name: Shennan

IGN: Combustible_Rice

Position applying for: Builder & Mod

Timezone/Country: Eastern US Standard.

Username: Combsutible_Rice

Edited: For Unreasonable Jibberish: Basically Ive been moderator on a server that got 10-12 visitors daily, and the owners new server is gunsmith factions. (I forgot the old ones name). I am mature and I know basic commands like /god /kick /ban /temp(ip)ban /ipban /tp /mute/ vanish /socialspy etc... I have a keen eye for moderating chat also, and I specialize in that area.

I wish I could say I had an actual list of servers but my lack of that prevents me from being accepted into staff in the first place, and it's a repeating cycle, and I don't have a job so I can't run my own server. Hopefully I can prove myself on here to help my apply in the future on different servers.

EDIT: It was MC Thunderbolt Factions

What are your best skills & traits: Getting along with others, building just about anything as long as it isn't pixel art and larger scale versions of mobs, Upholding server rules, remaining calm in intense/stressful situations, covering for others.

How many hours can you contribute daily?: 2+

What positively benefit can you bring to CTF server: I get along really well with other people and make everyone around me happy, Even the ones I punish, and every single build that I put all the time and effort I can into until they are perfect. I am a patient and understanding person, especially towards players convicted for hacking/cheating.

Will you be able to donate(not required): Not at the moment, no.

What makes you stand out from the others?: I am a very dedicated builder, and I understand how much power Moderator really and don't abuse such powers. Not only am I a good choice for staff, but I'm also an awesome builder at the same time! I focus mostly on rustic/medievel, and greek/roman style architecture.

Other information: I do have a history of hacking/cheating, but I moved past those days a long time ago when I fell victim, and finally understood the pain and disappointment it causes others, and changed my ways completely.

Also, most of my good builds I do online because I just build better around other people, and a good example would be the scenario I built on the server, when I'm not even trying my hardest.
SensorialGlint6
01/02/2016 8:58 am
Level 45 : Master Crafter
Name: Dawid Guzik
IGN: SensorialGlint6
Position applying for: Paid Builder post
Timezone/Country: GMT - UK
Username: SensorialGlint6
Past experience with moderating/administrating(list some servers): Owned an moderated server for past 10 years (other than mc)
Moderator/Co-owner - TCK Movies (2006-2008) (GTA:SA)
Moderator - Xmovies (2006 - 2009) (GTA:SA) (GTA:SA)
Owner - The GROM Network (2009 - 2011) (CS,COD,Battlefield)
Moderator/Co-owner - LSPD&FIBO (August 2013-December 2013) (GTA5)
Admin - LCPD - (December 2013 - March 2014) (GTA5)
Owner - JW GROM (December 2013 - May 2014) (GTA5)
Moderator - Relapsed Gaming (February 2015 - March 2015 ) (MC)
Moderator - KingRealms (February 2015 - March 2015) (MC)
Owner - Fallout Atlanta (March 2015 - still) (MC)
Owner - McDarkRp (November 2015 - still) (MC)
Owner - GromGaming (October 2015 - still) (network)

What are your best skills & traits: Building, managing staff and networks, problem solving, delegating tasks, perfectionist and workaholic (both are flaws as well)

How many hours can you contribute daily?: 5+
What positively benefit can you bring to CTF server: My building knowledge, expertise of running good server/network, my commitment and determination to make what I'm working currently on is best to my abilities

Will you be able to donate(not required): Not at least for now.

What makes you stand out from the others?: I am really patient and dedicated, especially when it comes to my work. I believe I really good in building when it comes to current/bit of modern/ irl landmarks/50's - 70's builds as well as I'm experienced in running and maintaining large successful servers and networks.

Other information: Examples of some of my prior builds can be found on my profile.
ClooCloo
12/30/2015 5:20 pm
Name: Kieran

IGN: RacicalWho

Position applying for: Head-Admin/Co-Owner - In charge of Staff

Timezone/Country: United Kingdom

Username:

What are your best skills & traits: Being in control of staff and making sure they are doing their jobs, also moderating chat!

How many hours can you contribute daily?: 4-5

What positively benefit can you bring to CTF server: Commitment, Concentration, Determination, Patience, Ideas, Availability

Will you be able to donate(not required): Not currently, maybe in the near future

What makes you stand out from the others?: I have the moral mentality of adults and i thrive to try my best and make servers succeed to their best potentials. I listen to others and work with what i am given

Other information: I want to become a staff member because I am good spirited guy who loves Minecraft. I would like to help this server to its better being and help my fellow Players and make them happy as well as under control. I will try my best and hardest to keep spammers, hackers, player issues, advertisers, and many other server problem makers under control as I will not take sides I will always give others all the priority.​
I would also like to be staff as it is a role where responsibility and around the clock work is well needed, I can take up all the responsibilities. I will do justice and always tend to other problems.​ I will do everything in my power to give everyone the best time they deserve.​ Finally if i get the position i can be there to guide new players to where they need to be going.

Msg me on skype, the result please

;D
KeshS
12/30/2015 12:55 pm
bump*
Planet Minecraft

Website

© 2010 - 2024
www.planetminecraft.com

Welcome