New Faction Server! Need Owner!

AMILLIONGUMMIES's Avatar AMILLIONGUMMIES8/2/14 9:05 am
8/2/2014 4:12 pm
TRAEYBOY529's Avatar TRAEYBOY529
Hello members of Planet Minecraft!

My name is Andrew, and I am the proud owner of an upcoming Factions server!

I am in need of a second Owner to help me run the server!

I have several requirements that you must meet in order to be accepted!

1) You MUST have Skype, mic is not required, but it is preferred.

2) You MUST be 13 years of age or older!

3) Be Responsible, kind, and fairly mature.

4) Put the word 'Pig' at the end of your application.

Application Format:

Name
Nickname
IGN
Country
Time spent a day on MC?
How dedicated will you be /10
What is your speciality?
How friendly are you /10
Maturity /10
Past experience?
Why i should choose you other others?
What can you bring to my server?
Would you be willing to host a server for us?
Can you advertise?
AMILLIONGUMMIES
Level 5 : Apprentice Miner

Create an account or sign in to comment.

08/02/2014 4:12 pm
Level 9 : Apprentice Network
TRAEYBOY529
GUMMIES! go to Http://minecraftchatboxes.enjin.com Now! its a order -Traey
08/02/2014 12:06 pm
Level 1 : New Miner
iiChrome
Name: Elijah
Nickname: Eli
IGN: Elijahisboss1234
Time spent a day on MC? 2-3 hours .
How dedicated will you be /10 : A straight 10. I have been Mod on one other server. Would come on every day to help out. Then, he ranked me up to admin. And I plan to do the same with your server.
What is your speciality? I love worldedit. I'm good with achieving goals, once I have my mind set on a goal, I work my hardest, and try and achieve it. I love helping people, and I'm nice, some people call me funny.
How friendly are you /10 9
Maturity /10 10
Past experience? I have been Mod and Admin on 2 other servers. I have learned alot, I know what people like and what the dislike. I know almost all the commands (Worldedit, basic commands, etc;).
Why i should choose you other others? Because, I think that I would be most mature, and I think that I could help the server out alot. And I could do almost anything you ask if you need help.
What can you bring to my server? To your server, I could bring more positivity, If someone is feeling down, or needs help, I could help them not to feel bad. And, for your server, I can give builders, or anyone ideas, or advice.
Would you be willing to host a server for us? My internet is kinda bad, I dont think I could.
Can you advertise? Possibly. I cant make banners tho, im not sure how to do that.
Pig
08/02/2014 12:41 pm
AMILLIONGUMMIES
Declined
08/02/2014 12:02 pm
Level 6 : Apprentice Explorer
aceops23_Pixelmon
I am not, but I have a friend that might
08/02/2014 11:44 am
Level 25 : Expert Artist
Jacob72902
apply on this link post3126076.html#p3126076 apply on this were accepting people with out youtube its an smp
08/02/2014 11:41 am
AMILLIONGUMMIES
I know but how do I join?
08/02/2014 11:40 am
AMILLIONGUMMIES
What's the ip?
08/02/2014 11:41 am
Jacob72902
it is a smp
08/02/2014 11:35 am
Jacob72902
ionly 12 but i have been owner on 3 factions and ik how to run them
08/02/2014 11:38 am
AMILLIONGUMMIES
Do you have a server?
08/02/2014 11:39 am
Jacob72902
i used it is a smp
08/02/2014 10:44 am
AMILLIONGUMMIES
AhmednhName: My full name is Ahmed Nour Al-Hussain.
Nickname: My nickname is 7amoody.
IGN: My In-game name is Ahmednh.
Time spent a day on MC?: I spend about 7-10 hours.
How dedicated will you be /10: I will put all my time,hard work and effort into the server as an Owner.
What is your speciality?: I'm a professionally good with coding, setting up groups and commands etc... Stuff like that.
How friendly are you /10: I actually am really friendly i'd say 10/10
Maturity /10: I'm also really mature say that 10/10.
Past experience?: I owned 3 servers before. I have been Admin on 4 servers. Helper on 3 servers. Also Moderator on 4 servers. But last but not least Developer on 2 servers. I coded mini-games and also custom made a Plug-in.
Why i should choose you other others?: I know how to manage a server professionally. I can help out with a lot of different things and make the server unique. I am highly mature. If anything there is let me know and I will be more than happy to fix it or help.
What can you bring to my server?: I will manage the server well, and you can depend on me if anything happens with plug-ins I can fix it you don't need to worry a single bit. I'm really good with coding stuff. I also am mature, and I will understand on how players ask for Staff if they really deserve it or they just want it for powers.
Would you be willing to host a server for us?: I might it just depends on some stuff.
Can you advertise?: Yes I can advertise.

Thanks for you're consideration and time for reading my application.
~Ahmednh
Pig

Pending! Add me on Skype for more info! @amilliongummies
08/02/2014 10:34 am
Nexxomeldi
Can I check out the server before I apply? Most faction servers are horribly created, and will never get popular. I want to make sure it's worth my time applying for.
08/02/2014 10:15 am
Level 2 : Apprentice Miner
Ahmednh
Name: My name is Ahmed. I edited my full name out for personal info it's not safe.
Nickname: My nickname is 7amoody.
IGN: My In-game name is Ahmednh.
Time spent a day on MC?: I spend about 7-10 hours.
How dedicated will you be /10: I will put all my time,hard work and effort into the server as an Owner.
What is your speciality?: I'm a professionally good with coding, setting up groups and commands etc... Stuff like that.
How friendly are you /10: I actually am really friendly i'd say 10/10
Maturity /10: I'm also really mature say that 10/10.
Past experience?: I owned 3 servers before. I have been Admin on 4 servers. Helper on 3 servers. Also Moderator on 4 servers. But last but not least Developer on 2 servers. I coded mini-games and also custom made a Plug-in.
Why i should choose you other others?: I know how to manage a server professionally. I can help out with a lot of different things and make the server unique. I am highly mature. If anything there is let me know and I will be more than happy to fix it or help.
What can you bring to my server?: I will manage the server well, and you can depend on me if anything happens with plug-ins I can fix it you don't need to worry a single bit. I'm really good with coding stuff. I also am mature, and I will understand on how players ask for Staff if they really deserve it or they just want it for powers.
Would you be willing to host a server for us?: I might it just depends on some stuff.
Can you advertise?: Yes I can advertise.

Thanks for you're consideration and time for reading my application.
~Ahmednh
Pig
08/02/2014 10:14 am
Level 21 : Expert Network
AwakenedRelic75 Mods
Gummies, You can trust me, if you let me have the rank you will get a promotion to the Highest rank in the server: Main Owner
08/02/2014 10:09 am
aceops23_Pixelmon
Name- Spencer

Age- I am 16 Years of age.

Experience- I have been a Mod and Helper on a Faction server. I have been Head-Admin on a Kit pvp server, I am currently a Mod on a factions server. I have been an Owner of a Hub server (Pixelmon, skyblock, factions, OP Prison) I have been a Forum Mod/Admin for 9 different Servers.

Why I Want To Become Staff?- Because, I have a lot of time that I don't know what to do with. Why not become staff on a server. I have been staff plenty of times to know what I am needed to do and how active I need to be and how long I have to be on. I know what the players like and what makes people happy.

Why Should You Choose Me?- Why not, I have plenty of experience, I am easy to get along with. I have a lot of free time to do whatever is needed.

What Position Do I want- I don't care, as long as I get to help people and make the server better.

Do I know How To Build?- I am a decent builder, I don't like building, but I will do it if needed.

How Mature Am I 1-10- I am 1 9, because I like to have fun as well, so I mess around, nothing harmful.

Do I know How to Use World Edit?- Yes, I am very experienced with world edit.

Do I Like To Help Others- Yes, I love to help people and make their days better .

Am I A Grammar Nazi?- Yes, just a warning

Have I Ever Owned A Server?- Yes

Do I Have TeamSpeak- Yes

Do I Have Skype- Yes

Do I Have A Microphone- Yes

Do I Talk A Lot- No

Do You Need Me On Your Server- Yes

TimeZone- UTC -06:00

How Long Can I Be on- 5-6 Hours
08/02/2014 10:43 am
AMILLIONGUMMIES
Declined. Use the format.
08/02/2014 11:11 am
aceops23_Pixelmon
This is the format.... With more added to it...
08/02/2014 11:31 am
AMILLIONGUMMIES
Would you be willing to host a server for us?
08/02/2014 10:09 am
aceops23_Pixelmon
****Name you would like to be called: Spencer

****In Game Name: aceops23

****Skype (Must Have Mic): Yes, aceops23|SoccerLover

****How Daily Active will you be?: I am on at least 10 times a day.

****Time Zone (GMT): CMT 06:00

****Have you ever been Banned?: Yes, 1.5.2 pvp hacks. I stopped using them back in 1.6.

****Past Experience being a member of Staff: I have been a Mod and Helper on a Faction server. I have been Head-Admin on a Kit pvp server, I am currently a Head-Mod on a hub server. I have been an Owner of a Hub server (Pixelmon, skyblock, factions, OP Prison)
IP's & Website URL's for proof: IP mc.darktanikarcraft.net
IP- assaultpvp.us
IP- pvp.anthrox.us
all the others are shut down :/

****Why would you be better Than anyone else Applying?: I have had plenty of experience as staff, so I know what I am doing. I am available any time of the day/night to deal with any problems there are with the server.

****What Can you Provide for the Server?: I know a little bit about Permissions, so I can help with that. I know a lot about plug-ins and all the commands there are and how to use them. I am not some "Immature little kid" I know what I am doing and I am very mature, but I like to have fun as well, I mean, it is a game so...

****How Can I trust you?: Ask any other server that I am staff on if I am trustworthy or not. I am willing to start at the bottom and work my way up to the top to prove to you I am trustworthy and ready to work whenever I am needed.
08/02/2014 10:42 am
AMILLIONGUMMIES
Declined. Use the format.
08/02/2014 10:01 am
RexSprocket
Name: Dan Bennett

Nickname: Pixelfish

IGN: RexSprocket

Time spent a day on MC?: Usually 10 hours

How dedicated will you be /10: 9/10, because I do have a life to attend to :3

What is your speciality?: Technical Stuff, but I do have a sense of humour, so I like to make people laugh a lot

How friendly are you /10: At least 10

Maturity /10: When needed to be; 10/10, but if I'm casually checking up, about 8 :3

Past experience?: Head Admin on multiple servers, Moderator on 3 servers, Co-Owner on 2

Why i should choose you other others? I'm a lot more bubbly and fun, I'm never boring, and I have a specialty in keeping the peace.

What can you bring to my server? Fun!

Would you be willing to host a server for us? If it's needed, yeah! :3

Can you advertise? If need be, I would.

Pig! :3
08/02/2014 10:41 am
AMILLIONGUMMIES
Declined.
08/02/2014 9:44 am
Level 3 : Apprentice Explorer
adammckenzie78
Name Adam
Nickname Fox
IGN MinezAdammck
Age 16
Gender Male
Country Scotland
Time spent a day on MC? 7+ hours per day
How dedicated will you be /10 I would put all my time and effort into the server!
What is your speciality? I am extremely good with commands! Not coding or anything like that! Sorry if this is not what your looking for but thats just me
How friendly are you /10 One of the friendliest people you could meet! so 10/10
Maturity /10 Being to mature can be boring, My maturity level is around 7/10
Past experience? I have owned 3 different servers! All shout down due to billing reasons! I have also moderated servers as different ranks! So i say i have a good experience with servers!
Why i should choose you other others? Well, In my opinion my experience with managing servers are very high! I can help manage this server too! If i am chosen that is!
What can you bring to my server? Lots of friendly people! If I am chosen i will automatically make a video advertising the server! (My videos when i do choose to record and all HD with no lag!)
Would you be willing to host a server for us? Why wouldn't i be!
Can you advertise? Yes indeed i can!

Pig
08/02/2014 10:40 am
AMILLIONGUMMIES
Pending! Add me on Skype for more info @ amilliongummies
08/02/2014 12:59 pm
Level 3 : Apprentice Explorer
adammckenzie78
I sent you a friend request!
08/02/2014 3:14 pm
AMILLIONGUMMIES
I accepted it! Let's talk there.
08/02/2014 9:38 am
Level 18 : Journeyman Cake
Captaindogfish
Corrected.
08/02/2014 9:37 am
Level 3 : Apprentice Network
SugahGlidah
Name: Molly Farber
Nickname Kit
IGN littlekittie567
Age 15
Skype weareminecraf
Gender F
Country USA
Time spent a day on MC? About 6 hours or more in he summer, during school shorter hours
How dedicated will you be /10 8/10
What is your speciality? Enforcing the rule, groupmanager, some plugins.
How friendly are you /10 10/10
Maturity /10 9/10 I can have some fun.
Past experience? I currently own a server with someone else and I am Admin 2x Head-Admin 2x Mod 8x
Why i should choose you other others? Because I'm someone that will enforce te rules but in a playful way, such as if someone is swearing I would mute them, and if someone is pickin on a little kid then maybe I would stand up for the little kid and give the bigger kid a run for his money.
What can you bring to my server? I can bring a large flow of people someone's and make the server a lot of fun for everyone
Would you be willing to host a server for us? Yes, I run servers off my comp for 2$/month
Can you advertise? Yes on all the websites possible

Pig
08/02/2014 10:39 am
AMILLIONGUMMIES
Pending! Add me on Skype @ amilliongummies
08/02/2014 9:35 am
AMILLIONGUMMIES
CaptaindogfishName If accepted
Nickname N/A
IGN captaindogfish
Age 14
Gender Male
Country United States of America
Time spent a day on MC? 3-5 hours during the school week, 8+ hours during weekend etc.
How dedicated will you be 9/10
What is your speciality? Plugin configs, some permissions, management, advertising and pretty much anything else you want me to learn. (But no coding, already tried that )
How friendly are you 10/10
Maturity 9/10
Past experience? Helper, Moderator, Prison guard & warden, Admin, Co-Owner and Owner.
Why i should choose you other others? Because I have great past experience and I can bring a lot to your server.
What can you bring to my server? Someone who is willing to learn and adapt to a new server.
Would you be willing to host a server for us? No.
Can you advertise? Yes I can.

You did not read the entire desc.
08/02/2014 9:34 am
AMILLIONGUMMIES
Nickname N/A
IGN captaindogfish
Age 14
Gender Male
Time spent a day on MC? 3-5 hours during the school week, 8+ hours during weekend etc.
What is your speciality? Plugin configs, some permissions, management, advertising and pretty much anything else you want me to learn. (But no coding, already tried that )
Maturity 9/10
Past experience? Helper, Moderator, Prison guard & warden, Admin, Co-Owner and Owner.
Why i should choose you other others? Because I have great past experience and I can bring a lot to your server.
What can you bring to my server? Someone who is willing to learn and adapt to a new server.

Declined, not what I'm looking for, sorry,
08/02/2014 9:27 am
Captaindogfish
Name If accepted
Nickname N/A
IGN captaindogfish
Age 14
Gender Male
Maturity 9/10
Pig
08/02/2014 9:17 am
AMILLIONGUMMIES
Still Looking! Remember to put a lot of time and effort into your application!
08/02/2014 9:15 am
AMILLIONGUMMIES
Nickname N/A
IGN captaindogfish
Age 14
Gender Male
Country US
Time spent a day on MC? 8+ and 4+ during school
What is your speciality? Management
Maturity 9/10
Past experience? Every rank from Moderator to Owner
Why i should choose you other others? Because I have past experience and I know what I am doing.
What can you bring to my server? New members, some graphic design and an experienced owner
Would you be willing to host a server for us? No
Can you advertise? Sure!

Denied, put more effort into your application. Feel free to re-apply.
08/02/2014 9:11 am
Captaindogfish
Not applying
Planet Minecraft

Website

© 2010 - 2024
www.planetminecraft.com

Welcome