[SeethePvP] NEW 24/7 Factions / PvP Server

Sshiv's Avatar Sshiv5/25/14 1:46 am
6/8/2014 3:03 am
Sshiv's Avatar Sshiv
Introduction

Hello Minecraft Community,

Allow me to introduce myself. My name is Shiv (though the full in-game name is SshiverJenkins). I've been playing Minecraft for six years now and have been the Head Admin of such gargantuan factions servers as Anthrocraft, CryoPvP, Everythingcraft, and the upcoming project The Wither Network minigames Hub. I was recently demoted on Anthrocraft afer my eight-month term (due to some improper judgements of hacking) and have decided to take my talents to a project I've decided to start on my own: SeethePvP.

"I can only hope this doesn't completely fail."

What is SeethePvP?

SeethePvP is a 24/7, 100% uptime Factions / PvP server for dedicated Minecraft players. The intent of SeethePvP is to be relatively Underpowered and not pay-to-win. We value skill and time dedication above all else.

All rank progression requires no donations whatsoever. The process of ranking up can be achieved using /rankmeup to advance through ten different ranks the server has to offer: Novice, Apprentice, Adept, Expert, Master, Hero, Legend, Demigod, God, and Titan. You can find more information about each rank's kit and available commands at this forum post on our website: http://tinyurl.com/p4ygyyz .

[u][b]What plugins do you run? [/u][/b]

At the moment, we run several unique plugins that you'll not find on many Factions / PvP servers. I've intended to steer SeethePvP in a different, better direction than prior servers I have staffed through these unique features.

[img]24.media.tumblr.com/f134d298460994938960d6d83f01ec98/tumblr_msevxouaUM1qccgmso1_500.gif[/img]

[b]Normal Plugins: [/b]
Factions (The better, older version with /f who)
MCMMO (Combat skills are capped at 400 to ensure fairness)
Silkspawners (Anyone can mine any spawner with any pickaxe--not just Silk Touch!)
ObsidianDesroyer (It takes 5 blasts to destroy Obsidian)
floAuction (Auction items and make money)
PlayerHeads (Claim your trophy for every player you kill)

[b]Unique Plugins: [/b]
RankMeUp (It takes in-game-money, not donations, to earn ranks)
BattleArena & BattleTracker (An Arena plugin that supports weekly PvP tournaments and allows for ranked matches between players in predetermined kits)
PvPBounty (A Bounty plugin where players can offer rewards for the killing of other players)
Withers and Ender Dragons are enabled!

[u][b]Do you need Staff, Streamers, or YouTubers? [/b][/u]
Yes, absolutely! We're currently accepting staff applications, and streaming the server or promoting it via YouTube videos will earn you special recognition and awesome rewards. If you own a channel, consider joining us. You won't regret it!

[u][b]I'm looking for a new Factions server. Why should I join SeethePvP? [/b][/u]

[img]24.media.tumblr.com/ff8e9a98bbcc830b402a655c18987ffd/tumblr_mxkbnyrArb1rpm29co1_r1_500.gif[/img]
[i]"A whole new world..."[/i]

[b]Rank Advancement is FREE. You can achieve any rank in the game without having to donate a penny. [/b]
SeethePvP operates under a free-to-play model. On most Minecraft servers, the best ranks and perks are only attainable by making donations to the server...But that's not the case with SeethePvP! There are ten ranks on the server from Novice to Titan, and all of them are available for purchase with in-game currency (IGC). Making donations to the server can certainly improve your performance and help you achieve rewards at a faster pace, but if you lack the financial resources to do so, that's no problem!

[b]The special donation packages that do exist are fairly priced and affordable, and sales are frequent! [/b]
On several Minecraft servers, available donation packages can run in the ranges of hundreds of dollars. Some servers have packages that make the server pay-to-win or overpowered, and others offer little to no rewards with tremendous associated costs. SeethePvP does neither of those things. Available donations start at just ONE dollar and can run up to a maximum of only $160 USD (for only the best rewards). Sales are constantly available, and while the rewards are great, the server economy is still not overpowered to the point where new players experience barriers to entering fair PvP.

[b]Our staff members are well-trained, professional, and active. [/b]
When it comes to leadership, there exists a doctrine known as the "three Ts": Time, Talent, and Tenacity. Time is necessary to show true dedication to the server, talent is necessary to moderate disputes properly, and tenacity is necessary to continue on despite multiple cases of disrespect and frustration. Each of our staff members possesses all three of these qualities. Whereas other servers may condone or perhaps even advocate institutional abuse by staff members, it is strictly prohibited on our server. The staff team is composed of ten people from time zones around the world; no problem is ever left unattended.

[b]Special, unique zones are able to be unlocked for playing seasonally and consistently! [/b]
The End isn't disabled on SeethePvP, but it is difficult to get to--on purpose! Players can build their own individual End Portals to travel to and from The End and access unique shops and play on a smaller map filled with the most elite players. This doesn't just apply to The End though, but also several seasonal regions that players can unlock by playing at certain times of the year. There's a whole world to explore and unlock.

[b]Our server has fixed several smaller, bothersome annoyances that are common on other servers. [/b]
Ender Dragons are disabled, for instance, while Witches and Withers are enabled, meaning that players can build beacons! There is no block damage caused by Ender Men or Creeper Explosions, fire spread (caused by lava or fire) is disabled, and any player can turn night to day or change the weather to sunny. This eliminates scary evenings wandering the forests in noob gear, pesky lag caused by rain, and horrible griefing tragedies caused by someone's flint and steel misuse. We've done right where other servers almost always go wrong.

[u][b]Conclusion[/b] [/u]

If you're searching for a high-quality community that values player skill above all else, you should consider joining us. We're in need of more players!

[img]37.media.tumblr.com/0381224ecd6a35f38345918f6851d824/tumblr_mqlgu7QZr81rpm29co1_500.gif[/img]
[i]"I wish we had more players..."[/i]

I hope to see you in-game!

[u][b]Play MC.SEETHEPVP.NET (our server) [/b][/u]
OR
[u][b]Go to [url]seethepvp.net[/url] (our website) to see what we're all about![/b][/u]
Sshiv
Level 26 : Expert Mage