NEW OP FACTIONS SERVER NEED STAFF

WopPvp's Avatar WopPvp2/7/14 3:31 pm
1 emeralds 673 9
2/22/2014 10:22 am
FPS_Stealth's Avatar FPS_Stealth
We have just opened to the public today but we need staff quick! Post a app below after reading all of this! We are a OP factions server, so , we felt no one likes the new factions, we got the old one working on 1.7.4! We need these ranks:
Head-Admin (1)
Admin (2)
Moderator (2)
Builder (3-5)

APP:

Rank applying for:
Why do you think you should get this:
Other servers been staff on:
Username:
Work you've done (Builders only):

-Sincerely... WopPvP Owner (gissi007)
WopPvp
Level 4 : Apprentice Explorer

Create an account or sign in to comment.

02/22/2014 10:22 am
Level 1 : New Miner
FPS_Stealth
Rank applying for: Head-Admin/Admin (Server Side, not really in game.)
Why do you think you should get this: I have a lot of past experience with operating servers, working and configuring plugins and much more.
Other servers been staff on:I have been head-admin on a server with 200+people on at any time, mod on 2 servers with 500+ people at any time and I have been owner of many of my previous. All have been shutdown now sadly.
Username:FPS_Stealth
02/22/2014 9:23 am
ManiacViper
Rank applying for:Admin/Moderator
Why do you think you should get this: I think that I deserver one of these ranks because I have been mod and admin on different servers and have had lots of experience with that and I can take care of small problems like questions that people ask.
Other servers been staff on: justforgamers.cloudapp.net and a vanilla server that didn't make it
Username: ManiacViper
02/07/2014 4:03 pm
jegopsn1
Rank applying for: admin
Why do you think you should get this: well i want to be in a a comunity of peaple who play minecraft and want to make server. plus i will donate money
Other servers been staff on: yes im admin on 2 servers and mod on 2
Username: jegopsn1

if i get in message me on skype
02/07/2014 3:53 pm
Level 1 : New Explorer
BlackwalkGaming
Rank applying for: Head Admin
Why do you think you should get this: Well I'm mature, I have a nice computer that I built myself (much pride is taken in this build), I can get you guys noticed, I'm honest, and I won't abuse my power.
Other servers been staff on: Personally, I don't like talking about where I've worked because I've left all servers I have worked on due to horrible coworkers and they have all shut down soon after my departure so I don't see the point in listing the server
Username: AustinTheHobbit
Shamelessly plugging myself. https://www.youtube.com/user/BlackwalkGaming/about
02/07/2014 3:44 pm
Level 1 : New Crafter
Matthew7712
Rank applying for: Admin/Moderator
Why do you think you should get this: I think i should get this because i am a very trustworthy person who loves helping people! I lobe going to to other people server and helping them out with whatever they need. I also have much experience. i have owned my own server before and i think i did a good job of making it and running it! But overall i think i just want to see this server grow and become more popular as it progresses!
Other servers been staff on: Creativity, My Own, And allot of others but i cant think of them at the moment!
Username: matthew7712
02/07/2014 3:42 pm
Level 7 : Apprentice Mage
Swarg
Rank applying for: Head Admin (I'll take anything though)
Why do you think you should get this: I have a lot of experience at being staff, and I owned my own server for about a year so I know all about plugins, building, and any other aspects of running a server.
Other servers been staff on: A lot, but most of them aren't running anymore (Owner once, Co Owner once, Admin, Mod, and Builder countless times)
Username: Swarg
Work you've done (Builders only): I don't have pictures because I got a new computer recently, and they were saved on the old one.
02/07/2014 3:41 pm
Level 8 : Apprentice Network
BlaUSEast
Rank applying for: Head-Admin
Why do you think you should get this: I've been an owner of my own successful server before, and only shut it down because of a lack of time. My schedule is much clearer now than then, and I can put my efforts towards a server again. Instead of making my own, I feel I could apply my skills and knowledge from running my server to being a Head-Admin on yours.
Other servers been staff on: Forgotten Lands, Adventure Realms
Username: BlaUSEast
02/07/2014 3:41 pm
Level 9 : Apprentice Dragonborn
TheGrim123321
Rank applying for: Head-Admin
Why do you think you should get this: I want to become a Head-Admin on your server, for a few crucial reasons. One of them being that I want to gain experience in being a Head-Admin, and helping other people. Those skills might be good to have as an adult. Another reason being I want to help your server grow larger and have long lasting players, that will be loyal to this amazing server, And so I can help everyone have a fun, and happy time! My third and final reason is, to make new friends and help people be happy and fun, because a lot of the MineCraft players try to make friends on MineCraft, but some players like to cyberbully through MineCraft. I want to stop that and help people make friends and have fun!
Other servers been staff on: I've owned 2 servers. And been staff on 4 that have shut down.
Username: TheGrim123321
02/07/2014 3:37 pm
Level 1 : New Network
UndeadPanic
Rank applying for:builder
Why do you think you should get this:i like helping ppl and building epic stuff
Other servers been staff on:Minigames Bulgaria, TooLegit,
Username:UndeadPanic
Work you've done (Builders only):Can PM you some server IPs of my builds
Planet Minecraft

Website

© 2010 - 2024