New Factions Server ! NEEDS STAFF

Equakkk's Avatar Equakkk5/9/15 5:20 pm
1 emeralds 123 5
5/9/2015 7:36 pm
GrapeCollie's Avatar GrapeCollie
Hello. Are you interested in becoming staff for my new factions server?
Follow this application form:

IGN:
QUALIFICATIONS
HOW WILL YOU BEING THIS RANK HELP THE SERVER:
EXPERIENCE ON THE POSITION:
DO YOU HAVE EXPERIENCE WITH PLUGINS:
TIME YOU CAN SPEND ON SERVER:

If you wanna apply through skype add me: p.ersonal.xxequalkidxx
Equakkk
Level 2 : Apprentice Explorer

Create an account or sign in to comment.

GrapeCollie
05/09/2015 7:36 pm
Level 10 : Journeyman Ranger
IGN: Callidogg
RANK TRYING OUT FOR: what ever rank!
QUALIFICATIONS I have been an Owner Co-owner admin moderator
WHY SHOULD YOU GET THIS JOB: BECAUSE I AM AWESOME! And i am a nice person! Nicer then most!
HOW WILL YOU BEING THIS RANK HELP THE SERVER: My expericence on these ranks will help your server run slowly with little drama and no problems!
EXPERIENCE ON THE POSITION: Wel, I dont know what position I will receive, because that is up to you!
DO YOU HAVE EXPERIENCE WITH PLUGINS: YES! I have set up PEX before, as well as many others!
TIME YOU CAN SPEND ON SERVER: ALL DAY WEEEKENDS evenings on weekdays!
XxCorlandoxX
05/09/2015 7:24 pm
Level 3 : Apprentice Miner
IGN: WeedYolo
RANK TRYING OUT FOR: Moderator or Admin
QUALIFICATIONS: I have previously hosted my own Australia pvp server named Gelatiraft. I have experience of keeping pvp fair and fun and also moderate chat. I have the ability to moderate staff aswell.
WHY SHOULD YOU GET THIS JOB: Because of my knowledge and experience, I believe I would make a great asset to your server.
HOW WILL YOU BEING THIS RANK HELP THE SERVER: It will encourage users to keep playing. I will advertise this server daily.
EXPERIENCE ON THE POSITION: As mentioned before I have alot of knowledge etc.
DO YOU HAVE EXPERIENCE WITH PLUGINS:
TIME YOU CAN SPEND ON SERVER:
Fishylongpants
05/09/2015 6:42 pm
Level 1 : New Miner
IGN:Fishylongpants
RANK TRYING OUT FOR: Admin or Developer or Mod
QUALIFICATIONS:I have been Co-Owner and Admin on 3 other servers.
WHY SHOULD YOU GET THIS JOB: I KEEP OUT HACKERS!! I enforce the rules as much as i follow them. I do my best to try to help the server out and keep it going.
HOW WILL YOU BEING THIS RANK HELP THE SERVER:I will stay on Planet Minecraft and i will advertise to get the word out there about the server and i will help tell all of my friends about the server. I will do anything i can to get the word out there about the server.
EXPERIENCE ON THE POSITION: I have been staff on 3 other servers. I was Co-Owner on 1 server and i was Admin on the other 2 servers.
DO YOU HAVE EXPERIENCE WITH PLUGINS:I LOVE PLUGINS!! I have much experience and i know a lot of the commands for them..
TIME YOU CAN SPEND ON SERVER: I can spend about 1:30 to 2 hours a day on the server.
jaykay1812
05/09/2015 6:40 pm
IGN: jaykay1812
RANK TRYING OUT FOR: admin/moderator
QUALIFICATIONS: good builder, always be fair, i'm 14 so I know whats right and wrong, i play mc for 4 years so I know the game well
WHY SHOULD YOU GET THIS JOB: i will always be fair, good builder, playing factions for years so I know the ins and outs
HOW WILL YOU BEING THIS RANK HELP THE SERVER: advertisement, tell friends
EXPERIENCE ON THE POSITION: been mod on 1 other server
DO YOU HAVE EXPERIENCE WITH PLUGINS: factions, mcmmo
TIME YOU CAN SPEND ON SERVER: every night, in weekend more
JayHambone
05/09/2015 6:26 pm
IGN: JayHambone
RANK TRYING OUT FOR: Mod or Admin
QUALIFICATIONS: I have been mod on 1 other server
WHY SHOULD YOU GET THIS JOB: I should get this job because i am a had had experience and my maturity level is 8/10 so I know the rights and wrongs on any server.
HOW WILL YOU BEING THIS RANK HELP THE SERVER: I can advertise the server by making a website and posting it on other websites. And I have a Youtube channel that I make server reviews on and I can make a server review on the server and update it every once and a while.
EXPERIENCE ON THE POSITION: I have been Mod on 1 other server
DO YOU HAVE EXPERIENCE WITH PLUGINS: Yes I have a little bit of experience with plugins so i can configure them if needed.
TIME YOU CAN SPEND ON SERVER: I can spend 3 to 4 hours on the server each day except Thursdays.
Planet Minecraft

Website

© 2010 - 2024
www.planetminecraft.com

Welcome