New Hub! Minecraft Server Staff Needed!

Zselsonor's Avatar Zselsonor8/7/14 12:24 am
1 emeralds 355 7
8/19/2014 6:37 pm
Zselsonor's Avatar Zselsonor
Hello everyone,My name is Andrew

My friends and I have recently began creating a Hub Minecraft server. We are looking for some people who love playing Minecraft and are experienced players. We want to launch Zurinthia Hub with a total of 4 different servers. Minecraft Zombies, Parkour Blitz,Factions and Kit-PvP. For participating on any of the teams a well deserved rank will be given out. If any of these servers sound interesting please don't hesitate to sign up in the comments section down below for any position

Minecraft Zombies-Similar to Call of Duty zombies players will be dropped into a map to face countless waves of Zombies. We would like to add many of the fantastic features Call of Duty has into the world of Minecraft like,Perks,the Mystery Box, and even Zombie bosses.(would like to have a minimum on 3 maps at launch)

Positions:

Project Lead(1)-Will lead the project and make sure everything is going according to plan.They will be able to choose where the perks and mystery box go.Will report to me.

Techie(1-2)-The Techies job is to add/create plugins according to the server.(the backbone of the team)

Designer(1-2)-The designer gets to create the maps for the server(the team will choose if they want to create their own maps or if they want to re-make COD maps)

Builder(3-4)-The builder will create different fun and exciting maps for the players.

Parkour Blitz-This game mode is a fun fast paced exciting new twist to MInecraft parkour. Players will race to the finish line with 3 other players jumping twisting and turning to reach the end of the race.(would like to have 3 maps at launch)

Positions:

Project Lead(1)-Will lead the project and make sure everything is going according to plan.Will be able to create the parkour. Will report to me.

Techie(1)-The Techies job is to add/create plugins according to the server.(the backbone of the team)

Builder(2-3)-The builder will create different fun and exciting maps for the players.They will also be able to get to create the theme of the parkour.(example:dessert theme, nether theme)

Factions-Straight up factions PvP factions server. Conquer your enemy factions create alliances with others. There will be a shop and trading posts at the factions spawn. May the best faction win!

Project Lead(1)-Will lead the project and make sure everything is going according to plan.Will report to me.

Techie(1)-The Techies job is to add/create plugins according to the server.(the backbone of the team)

Builder(1-2)Mainly build a awesome looking faction spawn.

Kit-PvP-Teams gather up their ranks in order to attack the other teams in a variety of different game modes. Players can pick a array of classes to dominate their foes. Maps will be destructible to create a greater skill of combat!Need allot of (would like to have a minimum of 5 maps at launch)

Project Lead(1-2)-Will lead the project and make sure everything is going according to plan. Will report to me.

Techie(1-3)-The Techies job is to add/create plugins according to the server.(the backbone of the team)

]Designer(2-4)-The designer gets to create the maps for the server, and they also get to create the classes for the server.

Builder(5-7)Build Kit-PvP maps on a massive scale.

If you have any questions or comments don't be shy to ask!

All applications must include:
1:IGN
2:Skype
3:How many hours can you play a day?
4:residence(country)This is so I know your time zone.
5;How long have you been playing Mincraft

(Application Example)

Project Lead

1.have you ever led a project like this before?

2.What leadership Characteristics do you have that other may not?

3.How can you lead your server in order to accomplish a task with the best of work?

4:Will you be able to work better with other people in your group?

Techie

1.What experience do you have with plugins?

2.Have you ever made your own plugins?

3.what can you contribute that other may not be able to?

4.How do you rate your self with the tittle Techie (1-10)

Designer

1.How creative do you think you are (1-10)

2.Have you ever designed something before?

3:Do you think you would have a easy time showing/telling builders your idea?

4.What can you design that other cannot (try not to give away your ideas )

Builder

1.have you ever built anything on a large scale project like this?

2:do you think you could work well with other builders?

3:do you think you could make the designers ideas(with some help of them explaining it)

4:A link to anything that you have built?

To all builders we will be having a open build on the server sometime in the near future i will update this post when i have an exact date.
Zselsonor
Level 1 : New Miner