New Hub Server Recruiting Faction Helpers and A Moderator

Mallive's Avatar Mallive8/16/16 6:56 pm
1 emeralds 228 8
8/16/2016 8:13 pm
Mallive's Avatar Mallive
Hello, I am ItzSolar aka Ty and I am a Moderator for a new hub server. Its currently in Alpha and new games will be added soon. We are looking for people aged 14 and over.

Staff Needed.
Click to reveal
1 Moderator.
1 Helper.

Helper Template:
Click to reveal
IGN:
Why we should choose you:
Why you want to be a Helper:

Moderator Template:
Click to reveal
IGN:
Why should we choose you:
Why do you want to be a Moderator:
What makes you different from other applicants:

I wish you all luck - Ty
Mallive
Level 7 : Apprentice Modder

Create an account or sign in to comment.

Mallive
08/16/2016 8:08 pm
I am the Moderator of the Month
Pluto_123
08/16/2016 8:06 pm
Level 1 : New Network
IGN: Pluto_1
Why should we choose you: I'm very Experienced, I know how to do things and how to execute them. I know about every Command Essentials, World Edit & Guard, Factions, McMmo, Some from Permission Ex. I will be there when ever you need me and I'll be on has much as I can.( with the start of school my schedule is different.)
Why do you want to be a Moderator: I want to be Moderator for these reasons, First I want to make a difference to the server, I can do it as a player but I'm more effective with permission. I can watch the server late nights when most people are going to be on with the start of school. I will be at every help call. Second, I will be Loyal and Ill be as active as possible. I want to be on this server so I can see the changes and the growth. I want to be here when the server reaches It's peak and never dies. I want be part of the staff team for the Faction part . I will be respectful to everyone take care of every problem there is. I want to become Admin and Live the fullest of the server.
What makes you different from other applicants:I can have fun and be playful but when the time comes, I'm very Mature. I'll make sure to make this the best community there is. I'll make sure players enjoy and would want to come back to the server. I want to be part of the wonderful staff team and be the Moderator of the Month. I wont be online as much as the older staff members. I'm a Freshman and I should have extra time and I'll be on with that extra time. Thank you and I'll see you soon
Mallive
08/16/2016 8:13 pm
This is listed, it isn`t organised you tried to make it look like more.
77Pandafilms
08/16/2016 8:05 pm
Level 1 : New Network
IGN: _NexusPanda_

Why should we choose you: I should be a Moderator because I have tons of experience for servers, and I have run servers before. I also currently run my own, and have developed a lot of it. I know my way around commands very well, and I try to give players a positive experience! I also know a few coding languages, and am planning to continue learning to soon be able to develop my own plugin.

Why do you want to be a Moderator: I want to be a Moderator to make the network grow. It's very exciting to be a part of a growing network, and I would like to join it to help and provide a contribution. I'd like to provide insight and help the network grow. Having loads of past experience, I know what it takes to have a successful server.

What makes you different from other applicants: Something a lot of other applicants might not have what I have is determination. I've spent a lot of work on my server alone, and I am very focused on doing the current job. I also try to bring a positive influence towards jobs I have.
Mallive
08/16/2016 7:24 pm
Moderator slot still Open.
loahf
08/16/2016 7:10 pm
Level 1 : New Miner
IGN: loahf
Why should we choose you: I am a loyal mature person that wont let you down
Why do you want to be a Moderator: I want this position mainly to improve on my weak points and to gain experience
What makes you different from other applicants: I am a very mature person (test me) who excels with logic and reasoning
Mallive
08/16/2016 7:11 pm
We may have to decline you because of age and lack of detail but we can make you a Helper.
Mallive
08/16/2016 7:03 pm
I will invite you to a group with the owner. We will interview you there.
Planet Minecraft

Website

© 2010 - 2024
www.planetminecraft.com

Welcome