New Kind Of Prison Server Needs Managers!

thatsnotskills's Avatar thatsnotskills6/7/14 6:37 pm
6/10/2014 1:47 am
ethanarmy01's Avatar ethanarmy01
Hello PMC! I have been thinking about some other unique game mode I can attempt to make on a server, but all that came in my mind was prison, prison, prison. So now I have decided to make a prison server but it is not just some regular prison server! This Prison has some weird jobs the prisoners have to do to rank up blocks to earn their freedom! But since I don't want people to steal my ideas, I will only reveal them to you through skype after you agree to help the server with your skill that our server will need!

We will need...
Builders
Advertisers
Plugin Managers
and A Staff Manager
and maybe even a Co-Owner!

To apply post an application below (doesn't have to be mine, but at least make sure you provide the information that I need on my application).

Builder
Name:
IGN:
Proof of Builds?(pictures, videos, etc.):
Best Building Theme?(Medieval, modern, future):
Are you willing to dedicate a lot of time and effort to make this server awesome?!:

Advertiser
Name:
IGN:
Skype(May or may not be needed for this rank but preferred):
About how many people can you get on the server?:
Are you willing to dedicate a lot of time and effort to help make this server amazing?!:

Plugin Manager
Name:
IGN:
Skype*:
What plugins are you good with?:
Can you make plugins?:
Can you configure permissions?:
Can you configure most plugins?:
Are you willing to dedicate a lot of time and effort to help make this server spectacular?!:

Staff Managers
Name:
IGN:
Skype*:
How fast can you recruit people?:
Do you know the basics of some of the most popular plugins?(Basics as in commands, or even configuring some config)
Are you willing to dedicate a lot of time and effort to help make this server really fun?!:

Co-Owner
Name:
Are you good at most of the positions above?:
Which ones?:
Are you willing to put a little sum of your own money to help keep the server up?(Answer does not matter):
Are you willing to stay dedicated to the server and make sure all staff are doing their jobs at all times?:

Thank you so much for applying as I can not make this whole server by myself!

The reason I want to make this server is because I want to influence in a new age of minecraft. Too many servers have the same idea and most of them don't build upon it. That is why they do not get lots of players because they are using an idea already used by another server with a bigger audience. Hopefully with my new ideas I can make a change in the MineCraft community and help them find out that they have to work a little harder on their servers making them somewhat more unique than another but still keeping the main fun included!

Again Thanks!
thatsnotskills
Level 13 : Journeyman Network

Create an account or sign in to comment.

06/10/2014 1:47 am
Level 1 : New Miner
ethanarmy01
Name: Ethan and Bryce
Skype*: basketball_hero42 and brhea171717
Are you good at most of the positions above?:YES
Which ones?:all of them
Are you willing to put a little sum of your own money to help keep the server up?(Answer does not matter):YES
Are you willing to stay dedicated to the server and make sure all staff are doing their jobs at all times?:YES unless someone Greefs it again
06/08/2014 8:30 pm
ethanarmy01
lilmoney i got a new skype basketball_hero42 call me
06/08/2014 7:07 pm
ethanarmy01
We dont need anymore people unless you cana do plugins
on the server but thank you for applying
06/08/2014 12:26 pm
Level 2 : Apprentice Miner
RedGatoradeMan8
Name: Eric
IGN: RedGatoradeMan8
Skype*: mr.getdeleted

What plugins are you good with?: I'm good with most of the essential plugins such as essentials, group manager, world edit, world guard, etc... I've had 2 servers in the past, and I probably had around 25-50 plugins on each server, so I have quite a bit of experience with plugins. I'm very good with configuring plugins, and making then do exactly what you want.

Can you make plugins?: As of right now, no.

Can you configure permissions?: Yes I can. I have a lot of experience with using group manager and Permissions EX. I would prefer to use group manager, but I can configure any other permissions plugin you want to use.

Can you configure most plugins?: Yes I can, I can configure practically any plugin you want me to configure.

Are you willing to dedicate a lot of time and effort to help make this server spectacular?!: Yes I am. If you are serious about making this server, and your going to be dedicated, then I will help you any way I can. If you need like a Head-PluginManager, then i'm the person your looking for.
06/08/2014 7:18 am
Level 9 : Apprentice Network
TRAEYBOY529
do u have Twitter?
06/08/2014 2:41 am
Level 9 : Apprentice Architect
littledood
Name: Brandon
IGN: Littl3d00d
Skype*: Im already you friend on Skype
How fast can you recruit people?: I use every Website that i can to put information Forward and get to people so they can learn about an amazing server. I even use the powers of Youtube and My Minecraft YT group. #TP
Do you know the basics of some of the most popular plugins?(Basics as in commands, or even configuring some config) Basic Commands
Are you willing to dedicate a lot of time and effort to help make this server really fun?!: I spend more then 5+ Hours a day on Minecraft and thats on a school day. With summer less then a week away. Ill be on way more.
06/07/2014 7:18 pm
lomo5000
Name:luke lohmolder
IGN:pizza2302
Skype*:luke lohmolder
How fast can you recruit people?: as fast as you want me to
Do you know the basics of some of the most popular plugins?(Basics as in commands, or even configuring some config) yes
Are you willing to dedicate a lot of time and effort to help make this server really fun?!:
all the time I have to the server
06/07/2014 8:02 pm
thatsnotskills
Declined, but you can re apply. Can you tell me more about your experience with Staff Manager as in are there any other servers you have been staff manager on?
06/07/2014 7:17 pm
thatsnotskills
We will definitely need more builders so if you have that skill trait, don't hesitate to apply!
06/07/2014 6:59 pm
thatsnotskills
WolfTroopName:Joseph
Skype*:Joeyk12
Are you good at most of the positions above?:Pretty much yes
Which ones?:All............
Are you willing to put a little sum of your own money to help keep the server up?(Answer does not matter):I work with a server host.............
Are you willing to stay dedicated to the server and make sure all staff are doing their jobs at all times?:YES

this app is to short........... :/ chat on skype

Accepted to some extent I added you on Skype! We will talk very soon.
06/07/2014 6:58 pm
thatsnotskills
I'd like to thank everyone for applying! I'm not done accepting people yet we still have a lot to go but it certainly feels good that a lot of people are applying!
06/07/2014 6:52 pm
Level 3 : Apprentice Miner
samgotskill
Staff Manager Application:
Name:Sam Shapiro

IGN:samshapiro

Skype*:samtheman0901
How fast can you recruit people?:It is not my best area but i can spread the word.

Do you know the basics of some of the most popular plugins?(Basics as in commands, or even configuring some config):Yes i can use world edit,essenitals, and all the other basic ones really well.

Are you willing to dedicate a lot of time and effort to help make this server really fun?!:Yes it will be my #1 go to server.
06/07/2014 6:50 pm
Level 64 : High Grandmaster Batman
Tabbin
Name:Oliver Smith
IGN:Oliversmith7
Skype*:Oliversmith77
What plugins are you good with?:Well, im very good with PEX, world edit, essentials, worldg guard, well i could configure any plugin pretty much.
Can you make plugins?:No, but I could try and find people that can, i can do many other things like set up ranks etc.
Can you configure permissions?:Yes! this is my strongest point, i can code pretty much any plugin you throw at me, and aslo im quite good at finding answers so if you were to have a question it would be rare for me to not have a answer for you.
Can you configure most plugins?:Yep , i can configure any plugin, i can setup plugins, i can do anything plugin-related except from develop them! , i would say 'I'll try and learn' but I think it would take a year ish to fully understand but im sure i could find the plugins you need and configure them!
Are you willing to dedicate a lot of time and effort to help make this server spectacular?!:Yep! Its going to be a fab server, i really like the idea of it being unique and not have'ing just a normal OP prison theme . Btw i love op prisons, and that pretty much what i do on minecraft!

PS:You can call me Oli
06/07/2014 7:06 pm
thatsnotskills
Thank you very much for applying! Congratulations! I added you on skype!
06/07/2014 6:50 pm
Level 7 : Apprentice Crafter
istack0409
lilmoney i added u on skype
06/07/2014 6:48 pm
jakescott1997
The app was short lol. Any other questions you want to ask I'll answer
06/07/2014 6:47 pm
Level 6 : Apprentice Miner
WolfTroop
Name:Joseph
Skype*:Joeyk12
Are you good at most of the positions above?:Pretty much yes
Which ones?:All............
Are you willing to put a little sum of your own money to help keep the server up?(Answer does not matter):I work with a server host.............
Are you willing to stay dedicated to the server and make sure all staff are doing their jobs at all times?:YES
Rank Wished: Co-Owner

this app is to short........... :/ chat on skype
06/07/2014 6:47 pm
istack0409
MSG me your skype name
06/07/2014 6:44 pm
jakescott1997
Co-Owner

Name: Jake IGN: Jake1997Jake1997
Skype*:jakescott30
Are you good at most of the positions above?: Yes

Which ones?: I'm good at all of them. I'm probably best at staff managing and building
Are you willing to put a little sum of your own money to help keep the server up? Yes. I will be able to put money into this server if I need to.

Are you willing to stay dedicated to the server and make sure all staff are doing their jobs at all times?: Yes. I will be on as much as I possibly can to make sure this will happen.
06/07/2014 7:14 pm
thatsnotskills
Accepted to some extent! Added you on skype!
06/07/2014 7:03 pm
thatsnotskills
Accepted to some extent! I added you on skype! Congrats! I will message you in a second!
06/07/2014 6:43 pm
ethanarmy01
Name: Ethan
IGN:ethanarmy01
Building 1/10: 9 1/2
Proof of Builds?(pictures, videos, etc.): show you on skype
Best Building Theme?(Medieval, modern, future): all
Are you willing to dedicate a lot of time and effort to make this server awesome?!: I am willing to dedicate a lot of time and effort to make this server awesome and if you want i can even advertise, too!
06/07/2014 6:46 pm
thatsnotskills
Great Application I added you on skype! We will talk more about the server there! Thank you so much for applying!
06/07/2014 6:39 pm
istack0409
What position are you aiming for?
Preferably staff manager though, I would take a lower ranked position if offered.

Age?

Maturity Level
7.5/10: I love the common jokes, I have fun with what I do, I curse, and do a lot of stupid things, though I am serious when the matter requires me to do so.

Why should we except you?
I love the minecraft community, even though it is harsh at times and I am harsh at it sometimes, but I still enjoy helping it. I like building creations for the good of the community and for my own enjoyment. I don't rage, if I were to leave, I would say my goodbyes and demote myself, not blow the server up first, and I see myself as a good member of your team.

Previous experience?
I have been staff on a few of my friends server and I had a admin position on HereCraft, a 30 slot public server hosted in the UK. It was successful and had alot of players per day, but I didn't like the way the owners were treating the problems (letting the the staff members do all the work and then having them take all the credit) and I didn't like the fact that the chose the worst staff members possible, almost of all of them corrupt. I was also a Mod on SamsCraft, a small 15 slot which usually had 9 users on avg. and 1-2 staff on at one time. It was a fun community but was shut down do to lake of time and lack of good staff (most of them were leaving because they wanted to become staff on a bigger server and they couldn't picture the server growing)

Any additional info?
I live in Australia I have been playing since late alpha and have been going multiplayer servers in early-mid beta.
06/07/2014 6:44 pm
thatsnotskills
Accepted but I still have a few questions.. I added you on skype, I will ask you the questions I have there! Thanks so much for applying!
Planet Minecraft

Website

© 2010 - 2024
www.planetminecraft.com

Welcome