New Large Minigames servers [Application list In thread]

XKILLERFX's Avatar XKILLERFX8/18/14 4:58 pm
1 emeralds 121 2
8/18/2014 9:09 pm
Monorail_Fanatic's Avatar Monorail_Fanatic
TERRA NETWORK
Recruitment thread
Welcome to the Terra Network recruitment thread. Right now we are currently in the development stage of the server and have HUGE plans for the future. We have programmers that are making custom plugins for our servers. All of which are originally thought up by our team, for our team. We also have builders working on creating fantastic and absolutely stunning builds for our server to make it just that much better on release. We are looking to grow our team to include more builders, graphics artists, terraformers, beta testers, and brainstormers. If you are interested in any of these positions, or have a position not listed that you think might be of use to use, feel free to keep reading and apply!

-=Who We Are=-
Right now, we are a small team, mostly made up of programmers. We all share a love for Minecraft and are all intrigued by the new features that continue to be developed. A lot of us have been in the Minecraft community for 3-5 years. We all are working very hard and are dedicated to making this server grow big and prosperous. We are hoping to eventually join the ranks of the most popular Minecraft servers, having a player base of at least a thousand. To get to this goal, we need some more team members to help carry the workload, that's where you come in. We need all you creative, friendly, active people out there to apply and help us out with whatever you can.

-=Features=-
We are currently creating:

4 Custom Minigames
2 Whole new types of game servers
All of our own graphics art
All our own plugins
All of our own builds
And so much more
-=Applications=-
There is no required age to apply, there is no required country to live in, the only requirement is you must have Skype, and you must be relatively active as a staff member. Click the following jobs to find the application to fill out! The more information you fill in and tell us, the higher your chances of being accepted are. Hope to hear from you soon!

We will probably be starting up a youtube channel sometime, so, if you'd like to apply to be a part of that, apply as a beta tester, and at the end, also say you'd like to help out on the Youtube channel. Things to do on the youtube channel will be: voice actor, builder of sets, writer, director, lets player, reviewer, news. You WILL get interviewed on Skype, just sayin.

Programmer
Click to reveal
Position Applying For (Specifics):
What country do you live in?:
How long have you been playing MC:
Skype name:
Past programming projects? (Proof):
How long have you been doing programming?:
How active can you be working:
Anything else we should know?:ld know?:

Builder/Terraformer
Click to reveal
Attention: You will be tried out in a plot on our server to test your actual building skills, if any of the following links that you post are not created by you, you will instantly be dismissed from our server.

Skype name:
Past building/terraforming projects? (Proof):
How long have you been building/terraforming for minecraft:
Anything else we should know?:

Graphics artist:
Click to reveal
Skype name:
Past graphics/art projects? (Proof):
How long have you been building/terraforming for minecraft:

Beta Tester
Click to reveal
Skype name:
How active can you be:

Thank you for applying! If accepted, you will be contacted on this forum page or by Skype.
XKILLERFX
Level 5 : Apprentice Network