New RP Medieval server! Builders, Lorewriters and Mods!

Lele12566's Avatar Lele125667/13/14 5:23 pm
7/15/2014 8:45 pm
IShipDestiel's Avatar IShipDestiel
The Idea
Hello everyone! I have made several posts talking about making a server, now not much servers are role play and if you give it a chance, trust me there fun to play on but in regular servers and also when you own one or run one you get a bit bored of playing or helping, This server i am opening is going to be based on Medieval times with a little bit of a fantasy twist, All staff including players will have to know a little bit of knowledge on how to RP(roleplay), if you do not we can show you some of the easy basics. Builders will be working with me on making the first kingdom on land, its not a castle you can look it up on google of what a kingdom, there will be a economy in it, such as professions with requiring to gather and sell. Lore writers will add the fantasy twist to the server occurring events and battles to write a lore on. Mods look after the server to make sure the people are great and not bored at all times, Devs will manage our plugins to make sure everything is running well, no coding required but in the future it would be helpful.

Not all staff will have to rp if they are specialized in one skill such as Plugin management, Builder or lore writer, Mods have to be specialized

Requirements
Must be 13 and up of age:
Must have skype:
Must contain a reliable Role play skills, Example: Player: "Ello, i need directions to the bakery" Mod, A response i dont want to see: "Go ask someone else, kinda busy"
A response thats okay: "Sorry lad i am in a bit of a hurry, why try asking him?"
Must be on everyday unless of reasoning via skype

Application:
Builder:
IGN:
Roleplay skills(1-10 also with an example)
1-2 pictures of your previous builds:
Hours:
Other information:

Lorewriter:
IGN:
Hours:
Other Information:

Mods:
IGN
Must contain a reliable Role play skills give us a example, Example: Player: "Ello, i need directions to the bakery" Mod, A response i dont want to see: "Go ask someone else, kinda busy"
A response thats okay: "Sorry lad i am in a bit of a hurry, why try asking him?"
How can you help us?:
Hours:
Other Information
Lele12566
Level 3 : Apprentice Miner

Create an account or sign in to comment.

07/15/2014 8:45 pm
Level 1 : New Miner
IShipDestiel
I did apply, and you accepted. (Thanks by the way!) Was just wondering
07/15/2014 2:04 pm
Lele12566
Bump
07/14/2014 6:58 pm
Lele12566
Hurry we are almost out of spots!
07/14/2014 5:09 pm
KillingOmega
Mod:

IGN: BrokenBloxes

If a Player asked "Sir, sorry but pardon me do you know where the wheat fields are"
"Ah yes, if you follow this path down. When you come along the split in the path take the right pathway. That should bring you straight to the fields."

Must be on everyday unless of reasoning via skype: Should not be a problem at all
How can you help us?: I absolutely love lore and just helping people in general. I am incredibly friendly to people who are lost or just dont know where they are going are just dont know what to do. But on the other hand i have no problem putting my foot down when i need to. Such as if a group of players are ganging up on one player and teasing them are what ever i might be.

Hours: It will change every week with school and work but i will always be able to play daily

Other Information: I have been a gamer all my life so i know how to relate to other gamers. I have extensive knowledge in pretty much all genres of gaming. But i am also very knowledgeable when it comes to mid-evil terminology and customs. And with all of that said i also love learning more about anything when i get the chance.
07/14/2014 6:04 pm
Lele12566
Accepted!
07/14/2014 3:56 pm
IShipDestiel
Lele, are you contacting us through Skype? if so, what is your skype name?
07/14/2014 6:08 pm
Lele12566
Just apply
07/14/2014 3:31 pm
Lele12566
bump
07/14/2014 12:04 am
btip29
Mod Application:
Example of roleplay: player: "What taverns do you recommend?" Mod: "The flying dragon has excellent ales!" or "Sorry sir, i'm not a drinking man."
I won't be on everyday due to the fact I don't always have access to my computer. But I will be on most days
I can help you because: I am friendly and knowledgable about minecraft, also I have experience with rp servers. I can also write lore if you need me too. (I love writing.)
Hours: After 6PM mountain time until up to about 11PM
Other info: Don't get me to build things because I hate world edit. And mc edit.
07/14/2014 11:46 am
Lele12566
Accepted!
07/13/2014 11:36 pm
Level 10 : Journeyman Crafter
UnceCrafter
Mod App
Must contain a reliable Role play skills give us a example, Example: Player: "Ello, i need directions to the bakery" Mod: " 'Ey, the bakery is just around the corner" or "Oy' I need to be on my way somewhere else, try asking some others"
How can you help us?: I have had lots of experience roleplaying on MassiveCraft with my friends. Also, I have been accepted into the moderator position quite a few times, and have also hosted a server before.
Hours: 9AM - 6PM Mountain Time
Other Information: Nothing really to give.
07/13/2014 11:37 pm
Lele12566
Accepted!
07/13/2014 9:02 pm
IShipDestiel
Lorewriter:
IGN: ozwinozwald
Skype: Franki Davis (I believe that there are 2 Franki Davises, so I am the one with the picture of converse )
A 3 lined lore(More than 3 is okay):
Sammi: So how in the world do we kill this thing? That revolver didn't do much good!
Adam: Well I found some lore on it in one of dad's old chests. It says here:
A glyth is a ghost that originated from peoples thoughts. The glyth was only a myth until so many people believed otherwise. The myth states that a glyth is born from a betrayed wife who died a horrible death. This may sound like an ordinary ghost, but a glyth is much more brutal, and can kill something with the touch of its fingertip. Glyths are hard to get rid of, because of the material you need to do it. You can stun them with a shotgun cartridge filled with salt (like any normal ghost), but to kill them, you need the ring of the unfaithful husband. When you get close to the glyth, place the ring on your finger, and say the husband's name five times.This will send the glyth back where it belongs.
Sammi: Well then what are we waiting for? Lets find that ring.
Hours: I can usually get on for 2-3 hours, around 2-5pm (maybe earlier) EST.
Other Information: I've always loved writing fantasy/supernatural type things, and when I saw that it could be paired with one of my favorite games, I just couldn't resist! Thanks for taking the time to read this!
07/13/2014 11:31 pm
Lele12566
Accepted
07/13/2014 7:53 pm
Lele12566
Good luck!
Planet Minecraft

Website

© 2010 - 2024
www.planetminecraft.com