New RP Medieval server! Builders

Lele12566's Avatar Lele125667/15/14 5:19 pm
7/16/2014 9:33 pm
+pikapink+'s Avatar +pikapink+
The Idea
Hello everyone! I have made several posts talking about making a server, now not much servers are role play and if you give it a chance, trust me there fun to play on but in regular servers and also when you own one or run one you get a bit bored of playing or helping, This server i am opening is going to be based on Medieval times with a little bit of a fantasy twist, All staff including players will have to know a little bit of knowledge on how to RP(roleplay), if you do not we can show you some of the easy basics. Builders will be working with me on making the first kingdom on land, its not a castle you can look it up on google of what a kingdom, there will be a economy in it, such as professions with requiring to gather and sell. Lore writers will add the fantasy twist to the server occurring events and battles to write a lore on. Mods look after the server to make sure the people are great and not bored at all times, Devs will manage our plugins to make sure everything is running well, no coding required but in the future it would be helpful.

Not all staff will have to rp if they are specialized in one skill such as Plugin management, Builder or lore writer, Mods have to be specialized

Requirements
Must be 13 and up of age:
Must have skype:
Must contain a reliable Role play skills, Example: Player: "Ello, i need directions to the bakery" Mod, A response i dont want to see: "Go ask someone else, kinda busy"
A response thats okay: "Sorry lad i am in a bit of a hurry, why try asking him?"
Must be on everyday unless of reasoning via skype

Application:
Builder:
IGN:
Roleplay skills(1-10 also with an example)
1-2 pictures of your previous builds:
Hours:
Other information:
Lele12566
Level 3 : Apprentice Miner

Create an account or sign in to comment.

07/16/2014 9:33 pm
Level 1 : New Miner
+pikapink+
IGN: FancyCatz
Roleplay skills(1-10 also with an example) 7 or 8
1-2 pictures of your previous builds:http://imgur.com/a/gpzZC (I had a hard time picking which ones to put in)
Hours: 4-12
Other information: I'm really good at medieval houses, terrains, and somewhat big castles.

EDIT: my URL wasn't working but it's fixed now
07/16/2014 8:03 pm
Lele12566
bump 1st day
07/16/2014 4:27 pm
Lele12566
We need 1 or 2 more builders! Hurry
07/16/2014 4:19 pm
Lele12566
We need 1 of each thats the spots left!
07/16/2014 4:19 pm
Level 8 : Apprentice Miner
ze2026
Lorewriter:
IGN:Zeus2026
(I can guess rp skills are good)
A 3 lined lore(More than 3 is okay):As you walk in with your broken red shirt and blue jagged pants, you see 5 skinny but tall figures eating a dead corpse. You started walking away silently, But to your luck they Were blind but had great hearing and sense of smell, They hear the wood when you walk away, They turn around... They looked like bodies with out a soul, you quickly run but........They grabbed your feet and knees and...... They pulled you inside the house and you were never found again....
Hours:
Other Information:I love rolePLAYING!

Mods:
IGNZeus2026
Must contain a reliable Role play skills give us a example,
Player:"Hey I need some Food But I dont have Any, I need help finding it please!"
Mod:"Okay, I can help. The Market is right next to the armory which is right next to spawn in the left hand side!
Player:"Thanks For The Help"
How can you help us?:I can advertiste And help every player online,I am a great permissions/Bug fixer.By that it means that i can help fix bugs in kits,permissions,or plugins.I am a great community helper i love helping people in real life.I do alot of community service when i can but sometimes i do Minecraft community Service!I love helpin and i would love helping this great and awesome server!I am also taking some language classes so i can assist people and help them! Right now i know Spanish and English but i am Learning French/German so im ready to help out even more,I have worked with many servers and as i said i can fix alot of bugs,Ive fixed groupmanager bugs and permissionsex bugs ive also fixed the bug where the prefixes in chat dont appear.
Hours:5-12
Other Information: Im sorry if i wasted your time with this! Thank you for reading!
07/16/2014 4:21 pm
Lele12566
Accepted!
07/16/2014 4:13 pm
aleleksa1
can you send me your ip Lele?
07/16/2014 3:59 pm
aleleksa1
heres the picture,i didnt have time to finish it,i started few minutes ago..http://www.planetminecraft.com/project/ ... struction/
07/16/2014 4:08 pm
Lele12566
Accepted!
07/16/2014 3:40 pm
aleleksa1
it was done on my previous server but because of my problem with drivers,i had to delete whole windows,i cant possibly picture it,its up to you,will u accept me or not,but i can approve that i can make nice looking buildings..
However,i might do some stuff in creative,and you can decide..
07/16/2014 3:33 pm
aleleksa1
Application:Builder
IGN:Akica156
Roleplay skills(1-10 also with an example):7-8
1-2 pictures of your previous builds:I dont have pictures,but i was working on projects from lord of the rings,such as:Moria,Mordor,Isengard...
Hours:3-4,maby more,depends...
Other information:Im preety mature,im specialized with making big forts and big dungeons,i require these plugins:(Ancient gates,Custom mobs,Custom items,Sign shop,Essentials)Thats about it.
07/16/2014 3:37 pm
Lele12566
I will need some proof of your builds, if you can possibly take some pictures of your project?
07/16/2014 2:13 pm
Level 17 : Journeyman Taco
roryd04
I wanna apply for all 3 because I can do all three of them very well.
Lorewriter:
IGN:roryd04
(I can guess rp skills are good)
A 3 lined lore(More than 3 is okay):As you open the splintered remains of the wooden door a skinny man jumps at your at hangs off you trying to eat you. His skin is bony and wrinkly and he is wearing some worn leather strips over his thin body.
Hours:3-5 weekday. As its about to be the summer maybe more like 3-12hours.
Other Information:I am getting high levels in English currently, my grammar is extremely good and spelling is great. I also have been on many roleplay servers and have written Lore for about 3.

Mods:
IGN:////
Roleplay:
Mod: Mornin', can I help you with anything?
Player: Sure, I am trying to find some equipment.
Mod:Ok, well the Armour shop is behind the town hall which is to the right from here and the Weapons shop is to the left of the Armour shop by about 50 steps.

How can you help us?:I have good communications skills and work well in a team. I am always helping people with basically anything possible with things like building or just general help. I just love helping people
Hours:////
Other Information:////

Builder:
IGN:////
Roleplay skills(1-10 also with an example): 10, check Mod app
1-2 pictures of your previous builds:I have several builds on my PMC page:http://www.planetminecraft.com/member/roryd04/
Hours:////
Other information:I generally build stuff like spawns but I love doing stuff like interior and exterior as well. I build small and large buildings.

Thanks, sorry for a lot to read
07/16/2014 3:25 pm
Lele12566
Accepted!
07/16/2014 2:00 pm
Lele12566
bump
Planet Minecraft

Website

© 2010 - 2024