New MEGA-Network l Now Hiring l Apachicraft

Greenteacups's Avatar Greenteacups1/1/15 6:07 am
1 emeralds 435 4
1/1/2015 7:58 pm
Greenteacups's Avatar Greenteacups
Hello,
Apachicraft is a new custom minigames mega-network that after two years in the making, has recently been published for Public Beta. For the duration of Public Beta we have a small testing server, but that will soon be updated to dedicated servers with over 1000 slots. Currently we have a large buildteam, and a small development team, therefore we are looking to build up our moderation team, to help the server grow.

We are looking for helpful, experienced people, who want to help grow the Apachicraft network in a positive way.

Positions Available:
Moderator- We want mature people with good people skills, who want to help build a great reputation for our server. People with previous experience as staff on other servers will be taken into consideration first, but we are also happy to teach new players.

Developer- Apachicraft is always looking for people with considerable Java and plugin development knowledge, who would be willing to contribute their time to building our custom network. We currently only have a few Plugin developers and we are struggling to program fast enough for our growing server.

Application Format:
IGN?:
Age?:
Position applying for?: [Moderator/Developer]
Skype?: [Yes/No]
Microphone?: [Yes/No]
Are you able to record in game?: [Yes/No] (E.g. Bandicam)
Multilingual?: (languages spoken)
Timezone?:
How many hours a day can you play?:
Previous experience as position you are applying for?: (Where?)
Have you ever been banned on another server?: (If yes, why?)
When did you start playing Minecraft?:
Why do we want you?:

Please post your application in the comments. All applications will be read and replied to within a week via Planet Minecraft's private messaging.

If you have any questions please ask below and I will try and answer them as soon as possible.

Thanks
-greenteacups
Lead minigame designer for Apachicraft.
Greenteacups
Level 42 : Master Unicorn

Create an account or sign in to comment.

01/01/2015 7:58 pm
Level 42 : Master Unicorn
Greenteacups
Thank you for your applications.
01/01/2015 9:24 am
Level 1 : New Miner
Toejabber_
IGN?:Toejabber_
Age?:13
Position applying for?: Moderator
Skype?: Yes (toejabber)
Microphone?: Yes
Are you able to record in game?: Yes I use a software called fraps
Timezone?:GMT
How many hours a day can you play?:1-2 hours a day during term time and 2+ hours when I'm on holiday
Previous experience as position you are applying for?:I have been helper on a server (zombie apocalypse) and a builder on solar craft.
Have you ever been banned on another server?: No
When did you start playing Minecraft?: 4 years ago
Why do we want you?:? Cause I am committed, loyal, mature and honest. I also have an ok building skill and have good Redstone experience. I’ve played mine craft for 4 years now so know basically all commands and Redstone tricks (I can make grappling hooks, and parkour generated from a set of alternatives).
Thanks for Reading
Toejabber
01/01/2015 9:14 am
Level 1 : New Miner
tonza7
IGN?: tonza7
Age?: 15.
Position applying for?: [Moderator/Developer]: Moderator
Skype?: [Yes/No]: Yes.
Microphone?: [Yes/No]: No (broken) (getting new)
Are you able to record in game?: [Yes/No] (E.g. Bandicam): Yes
Multilingual?: (languages spoken): English, finnish.
Timezone?: Europe, Finland
How many hours a day can you play?: 4+ hours so pretty much.
Previous experience as position you are applying for?: (Where?): Yes, once (AstroCraft), owner said i did good job.
Have you ever been banned on another server?: (If yes, why?): No.
When did you start playing Minecraft?: 3 years ago.
Why do we want you?: I am mature and friendly guy and i know what i need to do. I love helping people and help new servers growing up.

Thanks, - Tonza.
01/01/2015 6:33 am
Level 9 : Apprentice Mage
CreeperOwnage
IGN?: wayne_010700

Age?: I am 14 years old, but I hope that isn't too young. I was told that maturity matters more than age by a current Helper, so that's why I decided to make this application. My birthday is in June. I am mature and will always try to be honest and helpful whilst I play on the server.

Position applying for?: [Moderator/Developer] Moderator
Skype?: [Yes/No] Yes I will message you it if I get accepted would like to keep it private

Microphone?: [Yes/No] Yes but rarely use it

Are you able to record in game?: [Yes/No] (E.g. Bandicam) Yes I use a recording software called ''Action!''

Multilingual?: (languages spoken)

Timezone?: UTC:2:00

How many hours a day can you play?: 4-5 Hours daily but I will hopefully be finishing my exams in the 17th of January so I will be able to play for 6-8 hours daily.

Previous experience as position you are applying for?: (Where?)I have been a Moderator/Op on a server I can remember, and I will go into detail of it below.

I was a Moderator on a server called ParadiceCraft for I believe a year or so. It had a great, friendly community, and I was on it whenever I could be, and just helping out whenever I could, which I always really loved. It had a dedicated server with a great forum website as well. I was a forum Moderator as well as in game, so I managed to read the forums almost daily. Unfortunately, due to school and other duties, I had to step down from my role as Moderator.

Have you ever been banned on another server?: (If yes, why?) Never be banned before.
When did you start playing Minecraft?: I started playing Minecraft in 2010

Why do we want you?:: I really enjoy playing Minecraft and I love being in positions in which I can help out other plays and give back to the community. This position would grant me the ability to do just that. It's always a fantastic experience whenever I get on a server and the community is extremely respectful and courteous towards one another. It definitely makes the experience far more enjoyable. This can only be provided by staff members and their dedication to maintaining these qualities in the server and with the players that join. We all join Minecraft servers to have a fun time, whether it be in survival/creative worlds, PVP, mini-games etc...and creating an experience in which anyone can have fun, regardless of age, is extremely important. I believe I am qualified to do just that.
Planet Minecraft

Website

© 2010 - 2024
www.planetminecraft.com

Welcome