New, Mindcrack-Like Server

Coolie2's Avatar Coolie29/8/15 12:59 am
1 emeralds 112 1
9/8/2015 11:40 pm
Coolie2's Avatar Coolie2
Dear People,

Have you ever seen Mindcrack and wished you could do something like it? Have you wished you could record experiences such as this yourself? Wish no longer! I am starting CoolCraft (name in progress...), a private, Whitelisted server limited to a small group of friendly people, where we will build a community and have fun with colabs and pranks. It will be survival, with base building and resource gathering. There will be small towns littered across the map with a main hub town at spawn. We will build a fun land type of amusement park place for minigames and stuff. If you are as hyped. As I am about this, please consider helping me fund this. Right now, my general idea for membership is 5$ a month, which I believe is reasonable. If you disagree, please let me know. Once I have enough members in community, we can make a website and public server where the Whitelisted server members can be staff. Remember that for the enjoyment of everyone in the community, I request that people wishing to apply be mature enough, and not the type of person that bombards others' bases senselessly. For applications, I simply request:

Name:
IGN:
Skype/E-Mail:
Favorite Mindcracker/Hermitcrafter(optional):
Paying the monthly fee at the website I will provide.

Although this server will be my dream, it cannot be created without the help of many, thoughtful people who share similar hopes for a fun community. If you are interested, please submit an application below and once I accept it, go to the website below and select the monthly payment amount. You will remain a member for as long as you pay.
Here is the website: https://www.patreon.com/Coolie2?ty=h

I hope that this server becomes a fun, interesting community, and hope that you all share the same hopes with me.

-Coolie2
Coolie2
Level 2 : Apprentice Explorer