New Minecraft server looking for staff *closed*

pool's Avatar pool11/28/12 2:12 pm
1/6/2013 2:33 pm
Pocket Watch's Avatar Pocket Watch
Hey I recently started my minecraft server and we're basicly looking for staff the ip is 90.230.36.105 pvp server raiding is allowed! We'll probably host a drop party if enough people joins.
The server wont be up 24/7 cause my computer will get overloaded if I have it on all the time but im gonna try keep it up as much as possible.
pool
Level 2 : Apprentice Miner

Create an account or sign in to comment.

01/06/2013 2:33 pm
Level 1 : New Explorer
Pocket Watch
IGN: M4GIK_MONSTER
Name: Cameron
Do you have Skype: Yes i do
Where do you live: Scotland
Timezone: GMT
Do you have a working microphone: Yes i do

How many hours a day will you spend on this server: 4-5 hours, depending on homework and assignments

Why do you want to become a Mod or Admin?
I want to become a Staff Member because many people break offences, and there are no mods or admins online when they do. I witness people spamming, combat logging and glitching, but i feel weak and i cannot do anything, i try to inform them of their offences but they refuse to listen. If i become a part of staff i will try my 100 percent best to upgrade the server into one of the most fairest environments to play in. There are no Guards on when i'm online, therefore it would be great to stop those CRIMINALS
I also believe that everyone deserves a second chance and that everyone is a NOOB at one stage of their MC life. My job, when i become staff, is to stop that noobishness in the server by answering questions and queries.

What assets do you have to provide for this server?
I have good leadership,persistance, intergrity, helpfulness, co-operation and kindness (sometimes). I am not bad tempered, cocky and selfish. I always listen to people and never lose the faith of who i am.

How i would like people to judge my application:
I want people to leave the things i have done to them (raids, pvp, grief) and i promise i will start over with you and be fair and not bias to anyone. Comment on my application without the thoughts of hatred in your mind please. Thank you.

Spammers: If people are spamming on the server i will tell them to stop, if they refuse i will mute them and jail them. If they spam with a client, i will take a screenshot and i will have to ban them.

Disrespect / Abusing Mods: IF someone abuses me, i will tell them to stop. If they don't i will mute them for some time (10-15 minutes). If they continue the next day or after the mute, i will jail them for at least 1 hour.

Glitchers: I will need satisfactory evidence before making my judgement. I will not accuse and i WILL be fair. If i catch someone Glitching, it will be an instant jail time for at least 1-2 hours.

Hackers: I will also need satisfactory evidence, if i receive it, i will tell them to remove the hacks and jail them for 1 hour minimum for not reading the rules at spawn, which clearly states it.

Combat Loggers: If someone combat logs, i will give them a warning, also forcing him to give back his stuff to the other player. If he constantly does it over and over again, it will be a jail for 2 hours.

Racism: I will not tolerate racism, it is one of the most cruel things on Earth to do. I will do my best to put a stop to it, i will tell them to stop, if they don't i will jail them for 1 hour no questions asked.

Advertising: If people advertise other servers i will jail them, because it won't work giving them a warning, they will keep on doing it, no matter what. If it is a genuine player telling his real life friend a server, i will tell him not to type in chat, but on Skype, /msg or facebook etc. I will release him and fine him one warning, making sure he does not do it again.

Note: The jail time for these offences depends on how severe they commited it. Also if i ban someone, on a MAJOR incident, i will take really good evidence and present it to Owner, to prevent false accusations agaisnt me. I will try to be kind and considerate to people if i get the Mod position because i'll be new and i don't want to ruin the first days of my new job.

Thank You
~Cameron
01/06/2013 2:20 pm
Level 32 : Artisan Pixel Painter
jesbuscus
can i help maybe ?? i have been admin on a few servers and mod on a lot i have a crap ton of knowledge about plugins and how to treat players on the server and on top of that i did own my own server once called tropic craft sadly i took it down because we didnt get enough players any ways i am also a great terra former so if you need help making environments or something just ask i can help (as long as we have voxel sniper)
i am 16 years old and i currently live in eastern Canada thx for considering me
01/06/2013 2:08 pm
Level 5 : Apprentice Architect
BlackSw0rdsMan
IGN: jayxavdeath
Can I trust you: You most certainly can!
Have you been admin/moderator on any other server: I've been a mod, admin, and co-owner on other servers.
What would you do the first time someone breaks the rules: Kick them for a day!
What would you do the second and final time someone breaks the rules: The 2nd Time I would kick them for 5 days, and the final time I would perm ban them!
Why I should let you be admin/moderator: I am trustworthy, helpful, nice, and supportive of everyone on the server!
Questions?: Do I have to be whitelisted? I tried to get on before.

Anyways, thanks for reading this and I hope you pick me!
01/06/2013 1:53 pm
Level 13 : Journeyman Warrior
Sh4d0w1128
I would like to be staff ill be any rank
01/06/2013 1:32 pm
Level 2 : Apprentice Miner
pool
okey ehm... as this post is really old and we got a lot of staff so as i wont read on here anymore im sorry
01/03/2013 8:23 am
Level 1 : New Miner
jackelric
TESTING
01/03/2013 8:22 am
jackelric
[code]6666666
01/03/2013 8:21 am
jackelric
DAH SERVER IS DOWN

SEE?

" The server is down guys i'm sorry "
12/30/2012 4:43 am
markustan30
user:tonnerz
applying for:Admin
What qualities I think a staff should have:being understanding,experienced,helpful and not biased.
Bad things about me:can't play for more than 2 hours during weekends,sometimes I tend to talk too much(in control)
Good things about me:I would do my best to commit to whatever server that needs me,confident that I can attract people to The server I'm in charged of,trustable,reliable,friendly,experience as mods in 2. Server
Specialty in minecraft:megastructures ,knowledge of plugins ,some server commands,redstones.
thxs
12/28/2012 9:28 am
FireArceus19
Heres a great server to go to: 64.31.40.34:25583
12/28/2012 9:14 am
Lolzpreetyboy
may a be an adam i will not grif the server i am pretty active have a great experience with being a staff i have been adam on 1000 servers i have been one of the best on those servers i will really appreciate it if you let me be email me at kevinevans07@hotmail.com IGN Lolzpreetyboy Age 18
12/28/2012 12:04 am
M_Dawg64
Don't whine about the server being down, Pool has trouble because his computer doesn't have much memory so he can't have it running for a long time
12/26/2012 11:50 am
Level 22 : Expert Hunter
binredbin
May I be a moderator please. I want to be able to make the players have a wonderful experience. Please consider my offer. I hope to make your server nice.

Ign: binredbin
12/21/2012 3:50 pm
legoman3214
i would like to be staff bcuz i have lots of experence so plz add me i have never been one
12/20/2012 9:41 pm
Level 15 : Journeyman Artist
chloe060701
and my minecraft name is chloe4427 i am really good at building and helping id just love to help out
12/20/2012 9:40 pm
Level 15 : Journeyman Artist
chloe060701
ill be a staff member id love to help
12/20/2012 7:38 am
dbronson4672
First of all Hi and I am here to apply for Moderator or Admin.
Ign: dbronson4672
Experience as Staff: I have been a Co-Owner, Moderator, Vip and Admin on Other servers but I don't play on them much.
Reasons why I deserve Moderator or Admin:
1: I am a really good friend to all.
2: I am nice to everyone!
3: I am very trust worthy!
4: I will play almost everyday.
5: I really think I can be trusted with op.
6: I will help you with anything. No matter what, Unless I have to go somewhere.
7: I don't swear / curse!
I really hope you will accept this application.
Thanks,
dbronson4672
12/19/2012 6:57 pm
Level 14 : Journeyman Miner
Painteh
I would like to apply for any positions available

1. I am co-owner on another server.
2. I enjoy following people around to see if they're not cheating/folowing the rules.
3. I can build for you... not 5 star buildings, but I'm okay
4. I would be active as can be!
12/10/2012 4:37 pm
Level 3 : Apprentice Explorer
BJjerky
12/10/2012 4:35 pm
Level 3 : Apprentice Explorer
BJjerky
I would like to be staff well becuase

I am 17
I enforce laws and understanding
I never spawn anything unless u have PLotMe I will use creative for that
I will make sure theres no bad lanugae so please I am on now so ya
12/08/2012 8:40 pm
jk1288
Hey im jk1288 and would like to join your server staff. i have been admins and members on many servers before and have never been banned from a server. please let me know if i can become part of your great staff!
12/02/2012 11:40 am
Level 38 : Artisan Taco
talko24

Applying for: Admin

Did i read the rules: Yes, Yes i did!

Building Skill (Out of 10) and Why? 9/10 I'm pretty good at building houses and spawns!

Redstone Skill (Out of 10) and Why 3/10 Dont give me any restone projects because i crap up the world!

Plugin Skill (Out of 10) and Why? 8/10 Im okay not the greatest but i can still use them.

Permission Skill (Out of 10) and Why? 8/10 same as above.

Un/Biased: 9/10

Grammar (1-10) 9-10 As you can see! The only problem i have is captilizing my I's!
Maturity (1-10) 9/10 No one is perfect i tel ya!

IGN : luccc3

more: I would like to be admin or mod! not only do i see a great deal of potential for this server i also sadly see that the current mods and admins are getting increasingly frustrated with the dealing with the never ending list of greifers, spammers and so on. In short all that i really want to do is help ease that burden they carry and help this server become something even more spectacular. I'd like to be able to assist people when they need it. Mods/admins don't seem to be available as often as people need help. When they do make an appearnce, they get multiple requests for assistance at one time which leads to frustration. Obviously, more staff would allow more people to be helped at once. We also get the occasional jerk who needs muted when there's no one to do it. I have helped newcomers who get bored or confused easily by showing them different things they can do and different warps/places they can visit. To help out with newcomers problems and mis-understandings,
they seem to have troubles and difficulties with this server at times, I would like to aim to enhance their experience at this server. I also would like to prevent the spread of destruction and despair upon this server. With the voice/title and power of an Admin, I want to be able to spread an understanding and resolve the issues of destruction. I would also like to help communication improve, Seen as there is trolls and spammers at times, The players are normally distracted by it and can have difficulties communicating with their friends. I am well liked among a lot of the players, I am available most of the time, and I have the patience and initiative to help when I can, where I can. I want to be admin or mod!
12/02/2012 11:19 am
MinecrafterX2
Hello,
My username is MinecrafterX2, and I would like to apply for staff.
I am currently a Co-Owner of a server, OP of another, and a Moderator on another server, so I have much experience with being staff on servers. I know 99% of the commands, and I know all the color codes by heart. I am 14 years old, and I do have a YouTube channel with about 235 videos, and I would be willing to help out by making a few videos, and help advertise in any way I can.
Please consider promoting me to a staff rank, or even for a trial, and I promise I will not let you down if you do.

Thanks,
~MinecrafterX2
11/30/2012 11:32 pm
DrMDurf44
I'm down for that can I build spawn and stuff like that. Minecraft name is DrMDurf44
11/29/2012 12:09 pm
Level 1 : New Crafter
Cryptic_Gold
Hey! My IGN is Cryptic_Gold and I'm looking for a new server to play and be staff on
I think I would be good as a staff member because I am trustworthy and won't grief, I am a good builder (could definitely build some stuff for the server!) and would like to help out as much as possible. I have been ranked as builder on servers before but would like to become something more than a builder. I am sociable and like helping people out and getting rid of griefers! Thank you.
11/28/2012 3:45 pm
Level 18 : Journeyman Skinner
ByggPengooin
I would like to be staff as well.
1.My IGN is ByggyP (not a reason)
2. I had plenty experience with being an admin or mod.
3. I am an awesome staff member
4. i hate people who grief (there really annoying)
5.I am good at building structures and monuments
6.I do not cuss or use any type of vulgar language use
7.I i will help anybody in need!
Please read this and respond if you think i could be a good staff member!
11/28/2012 3:10 pm
Level 8 : Apprentice Miner
Wilson_00
Why I want to be staff:

1. I am good with keeping up to date with servers.

2. I swear I will not grief

3. I am a friendly person

4. I have a lot of friends on other servers who respect me

5. I am good with designing structures

11/28/2012 3:02 pm
Level 1 : New Engineer
KylexDavis
Got a bit more information of the server? Don't really like low-detailed posts
11/28/2012 2:56 pm
clara175
May I be Co-Owner Plz?