New Minecraft Server Looking for Staff

Apsilocybin's Avatar Apsilocybin2/29/12 10:46 am
5/30/2012 6:29 pm
S1rCreeper's Avatar S1rCreeper
PurgatoryMinecraft.com is currently searching for a Head Server Moderator as well as a Head Forums Moderator before the server goes live.

We will be quite picky about who we choose and part of my decision will be made of the organization of original ideas, therefore I will not be posting a form to follow while replying to this post.

Please keep your thoughts organized. I would like to know at the very least; Position you are applying for, why you want this position, your age, how long you have been playing Minecraft, any experience as a staff member of another server, hours and days available to perform selected job, and in-game name. (If you are applying for the Forum position please add what you believe your job will be in that position.)

Any other information you feel is appropriate is welcomed and encouraged.

Thank you,
Apsilocybin
Apsilocybin
Level 1 : New Miner

Create an account or sign in to comment.

05/30/2012 6:29 pm
Level 1 : New Crafter
S1rCreeper
Position you are applying for; builder or admin
why you want this position; i love to help out the server
your age;15
how long you have been playing Minecraft; 2 years
any experience as a staff member of another server;yes i used to admin on this server we buit this epic castle
hours and days available to perform selected job; every weekday 9:00 a.m to 6:00p.m
in-game name;S1rCreeper
05/30/2012 6:29 pm
Level 1 : New Crafter
S1rCreeper
Position you are applying for; builder or admin
why you want this position; i love to help out the server
your age;15
how long you have been playing Minecraft; 2 years
any experience as a staff member of another server;yes i used to admin on this server we buit this epic castle
hours and days available to perform selected job; every weekday 9:00 a.m to 6:00p.m
in-game name;S1rCreeper
05/30/2012 5:19 pm
Level 1 : New Explorer
drago2247
03/07/2012 3:08 am
Apsilocybin
I'm sorry ProAdam, I don't believe I asked for a builder. In any case, my spawn is already completed, minus a couple minor details.

You are welcome to join the server and play with us. I do have a few projects, even existing ones, that I will want done by someone that I see is a great builder. That won't be soon though as I have more important things to be done in order for the server to go LIVE.

Thank you for posting. We hope to see you soon.
03/05/2012 11:29 am
xXProAdamXx
Hi.

IGN:xXProAdamXx
Position: Builder
Experience: head builder on many servers and built many things like walls,roads,bridges,lighting and red stone creations.
I can come on from 10am to 10pm GMT

Played since beta 1.8.1 but seen videos since alpha 1.2_2
03/05/2012 9:43 am
Apsilocybin
haha - Sorry about that HotshotSoup. It's been taken care of.

Drake, we have filled all of the positions for the time being. Thank you for posting your interest but I'm sorry that I will not be adding you to my Staff at this time. If you would like to join the server and pay with us, we would love to have you.

I will certainly need more staff once the player-base grows a bit.

Hope to see you soon,
-Apsilocybin
03/04/2012 12:27 pm
Level 1 : New Explorer
rebeldrake80
Good day. I would like to apply for head server moderator. I'm very experienced at Minecraft. And have been playing multiplayer for quite a while. I'm experienced in being a moderator and I'm kind and friendly to other player.
IGN: rebeldrake80
How long have you been playing Minecraft?
Since Alpha.
Experience: Been playing Minecraft for a long time. And I have been a mod and admin multiple times. Currently do not own my own server.
***If I'm not selected as head moderator. I would be happy with any other position that I could be most helpful at.
Available: I live in Southeastern, USA. So I will be available.
P.S: I hope you see that I'm very mature and I look forward to working with you If I am selected. Thank you for your time and God Bless you all.
03/04/2012 12:13 pm
HotshotSoup
Help! i dont have any Permissions on the server. I can talk or build at all.
03/03/2012 11:06 am
Apsilocybin
Thank you all for applying. I was pleasantly surprised to see all of the attention this thread is getting. We have sent a PM to a couple of you. Purgatory Minecraft will be up and running soon after Bukkit finishes all of the plug-in updates for 1.2.

I would like to invite all of you to join the Website and Forums http://www.PurgatoryMinecraft.com as well as stop by in game to say hello. The server is currently not "Live" and we will ask you to move far from spawn before you begin to play but I'm sure that you will enjoy your stay as you chat with the Staff.

Thank you again for the interest in our server. We hope to see you all soon.
- Apsilocybin + DinahSoares
03/03/2012 12:21 am
Level 12 : Journeyman Unicorn
ettiyeti
age 13 started 1.2 ive been a co owner 2 times and ive been admin like 12 times and mod 3 times and i can be on atleast 1 hour a day
03/02/2012 11:21 pm
johndoeloldr
I am applying for a position that you find fit for me. I understand that few good applications have been accepted. Lately I became interested in finding a server where I can contribute my abilities. I believe this server has the potential of maintaining a fair number of active members. I have been playing Minecraft since mid-beta. My age is a piece of information I would like to keep private, however I will assure you I am adequate when it comes down to maturity. I have experience managing hundreds of people (I worked my way up to a community managerial position over the course of three years). I have managed small Minecraft servers before in addition to operating my own. I would surely be active on weekends in addition to certain times during the week each day. I wish for my in-game name to remain private unless I am accepted.

If you must know my age or other information, feel free to send me a personal message. If you find me unfit for a head position, I am completely interested in a regular moderator position.

I look forward to your response. Thank you!
03/02/2012 7:20 pm
Level 4 : Apprentice Miner
dustinzz
Position im applying for: Head moderator i suppose, or any other in server staff positions because i don't think i would be a good forum moderator.

Why i want this position: I could help out the server quite a bit, like recommending plugins, ways to do things on the server, and possibly even help with plugins.

How long playing minecraft: Since 1.6

Experience: I have a lot of experience as being a staff member of a server. I have worked with a good amount of plugins, and know most commands for a lot of the more popular plugins.(WE,WG,LB,etc.)

Availability: Most of the time i can be on anywhere from 3pm-10:30pm EST on weekdays. Times vary on weekends however.

IGN: dustindw

Communication: I have skype
03/02/2012 11:25 am
Level 13 : Journeyman Engineer
bertil0903
hey im searching for a cool server to play on
IGN: bertil0903

why you want this position: i love playing MP minecraft and it would be great to help other building a cool server

age 12 (13 on 9. March)

How Long Been Playing Minecraft: since the end of Alpha

Expierence:im an exelent builder i was admin on another server and they loved all what i builded (i builded: Live theatre,Big Town hall, spleef arena ETC.) i always respect the owner and other players if you tell me to do something i will, im also good at helping players who not are so good.

im from denmark and i can be on when i get home from school (around 01:30 PM, GMT +01:00)

i hope to hear from you
best wishes bertil0903
03/02/2012 2:48 am
TomasMandon
Hello, I'd like to apply for Head Moderator.

My IGN is: RichardMandon

The reason I'd like to apply for this job: I'm easy to work with, but when it comes to rule breakers, I'm not so easy. Call me bi polar, if you will.

I am 15 years old.

I've been playing Minecraft since Alpha, but it wasn't my account then. It was my friend's. I've been playing Minecraft [With RichardMandon, my account] since Beta 1.6.

My experience with being a moderator isn't much. I was a chat moderator for a site called Reignofblood.net, and I was a co-owner of an old PvP server, but I can't remember the name of it for the life of me.

I am currently taking Driver's Ed, so my hours are limited on Monday - Wednesday, and when I'm driving which are Tuesdays and Saturdays. Then I'm also hoping to be acting soon, so I'll be out a lot, but after about a week, [from today, because I might not get cast] I don't think I'll be acting, so Driver's Ed is the ONLY thing using up my time.

Thank you for taking your time to read my application.
03/02/2012 1:09 am
Level 5 : Apprentice Architect
summersjs2011
Hi Aps I'd lik to apply for Head-Mod.

IGN:bombboy334

Why: I love protecting servers from griefers, spammers, etc.

How long I've been playing Minecraft: 1.6

Experience:I have made a server in the past but i never upgraded it because I never got around to it

I'm available all day on weekends pretty much and on weekdays 4 PM to 6 PM mountain time (america)

03/02/2012 12:19 am
Apsilocybin
I'm sorry Alex, I did not receive a PM. Try again or you can find me on our website. www.PurgatoryMinecraft.com
03/01/2012 9:48 pm
Level 2 : Apprentice Miner
Alexifino
I have sent you a PM with the information, feel free to call.
03/01/2012 11:01 am
Apsilocybin
Thank you for your application Alexifino, I do believe that we have found our Forum Moderator but if anything changes I will certainly let you know. Do you have Skype so that I may contact you if need be?
03/01/2012 7:53 am
Alexifino
Position you are applying for: I believe I am applying for forum mod+
Why you want this position: I want to this position mostly because I like patrolling forums, talking about the game, etc.. Though I might not be as eligible for In-Game mod, due to lack of experience, I believe I have enough experience to create a good staff member on the forums.
Your age:16
How long you have been playing Minecraft: I've been playing for about 6 months now. Any experience as a staff member of another server: On the forums, more than enough, though I have been in-game a few times, I believe I can control the forums more efficently.
Hours and days available to perform selected job: 4-5 hours a day is my usual limit. In-game name: ChristianFrance

Thanks for your time ^^
03/01/2012 1:11 am
Apsilocybin
Last chance, I have a few good applicants and will be filling the positions tomorrow.
02/29/2012 6:52 pm
Apsilocybin
@ Pestypest Thank you for the original post. Has the information that I asked for but I would like to speak with you more. PM me your Skype name so that we can have an 'interview' of sorts.
02/29/2012 6:49 pm
Apsilocybin
Thank you BeastCraftBoy, but I believe that 14 is too young. You also did not put enough information into your reply and if you have your own server I don't think that you can fulfill the role of a Head Moderator for my server. I'm sorry.
02/29/2012 6:47 pm
pestypest95
Hello I would love to be head moderator, I have been a Moderator once before however it wasn't a head position, I have been playing minecraft for about 1 year now, I'm 17 years old and I can be on from 430-930 CST most of the time if you dont think that I am right for this position I would like to be considered as a moderator (not head)
IGN= Pestypest95

Thank you

-I do have a skype
02/29/2012 6:42 pm
BeastCraftBoY
I currently own my own server im 14 years old my mc ign: ttgisthebom i would like to be head moderator and i have lots of experience
02/29/2012 5:55 pm
Apsilocybin
Still have not filled the position. Try not to copy/paste the form that has been used already. I am looking for someone that can bring their own personality and ideas to the server as the Head Moderator will play a large roll in the server.

Another note: I do require that you have Skype, even if you have no mic.
02/29/2012 5:08 pm
DinahSoares
This is interesting.
02/29/2012 4:20 pm
Apsilocybin
Thank you Burning, but I do not feel that you can adequately perform as a Head Moderator for us when you currently have your own server. I do wish you good luck though.
02/29/2012 4:13 pm
Level 45 : Master Lava Rider
BurningSkullz99
Hey. Id Like To Apply for Head Server Moderator. Im a Fully Experienced Staff Member.

IGN:BurningSkullz99

Why You Want this position:I Love to help out servers.i got my own too so i know how to handle one

How Long Been Playing Minecraft: Since start of 1.6

Experience:Ive got my own server so ive been a mod,admin and owner

Available: I from UK so i can come on between 15.30-21.30 GMT
02/29/2012 4:09 pm
Apsilocybin
@ Jvdcz - Thank you for the reply and for joining the server to speak with us for a bit. If I am to be honest, I do not believe you have the maturity to handle a staff position on our server. I'm sorry.
02/29/2012 3:57 pm
Level 3 : Apprentice Explorer
jvdcz
IGN:Jvdcz_Admin
Why should you get picked: Because Im a very amazing person. The times of me being moderator, people really liked me. But it has been tooooo long since I have not been Mod/Admin and I miss the good old days.
Experience: Im a great builder. As well as a good Admin and Moderator. Tell me what to build and I'll build it.

P.S: If you ever pick me, I hope that me and you guys keep the server a clean-non rule breaking environment!
02/29/2012 3:37 pm
Apsilocybin
Thank you both for your replies.

HotShot, We have spoken, and I'm sorry but you will not be considered for the position because of the issues that we discussed. (Skype is required)

Muffins, we have also spoken and I am unsure at this time if you will be considered. I have your Skype name.
02/29/2012 3:14 pm
MUFFINS1234
IGN: ZxG_kEnNeYxX
Why You Want this position: I am very strict and will follow all commands

How Long Been Playing Minecraft: Close to 12 months

Experience: Ive been a Head Admin, Mod, and Owner.

Available: I live in the south east England From 5:00 to 10:00
02/29/2012 2:58 pm
HotshotSoup
IGN:THotshotSoup

Why You Want this position: I am very strict with rules and i am a great leader

How Long Been Playing Minecraft: Close to 8 months

Experience: Ive been a Head-Admin, Head-Mod, and Co-Owner.

Available: I live in the Midwest, USA. From My 4:00 till 11:00 usually
02/29/2012 2:35 pm
Apsilocybin
It is currently not public, but you are certainly more than welcome to register on our forums and join us as we start allowing people to join. We'd be happy to have you.

www.PurgatoryMinecraft.com

-Aps
02/29/2012 2:22 pm
Level 16 : Journeyman Taco
Serious Chicken
ok then id really like to come to your server and check it out
02/29/2012 1:55 pm
Apsilocybin
Thank you for the application Serious Chicken. I must decline, I feel that our time difference may be an issue and the amount of times that you have been an admin-Op worries me. Why do you not stay in one place for an extended period of time?

-Aps
02/29/2012 11:26 am
Level 16 : Journeyman Taco
Serious Chicken
Hey. Id Like To Apply for Head Server Moderator. Im a Fully Experienced Staff Member. Im Not that Good With Redstone But i hope thats Ok:)

IGN:TheHumanCreeper

Why You Want this position: I really want a Server i can help And take Care of:)

How Long Been Playing Minecraft: I think for 1 year now..

Experience: Ive Been Admin 14 Times and Moderator 21 And Operator 20..

Available: I from Norway So i Have Different Time Then You... But in my time im available From 3:00 To 9:00.
Planet Minecraft

Website

© 2010 - 2024
www.planetminecraft.com

Welcome