NEW MINECRAFT SERVER NEEDS HOSTING! (reward)

ReachGraphics's Avatar ReachGraphics10/29/13 5:31 pm
1 emeralds 123 4
10/29/2013 5:47 pm
LtSilver's Avatar LtSilver
Hello everyone i really want to start a 24/7 server and i need a host can anyone host 24/7 at least 1gb server? i am experienced with plugins etc . person hosting will get dev or owner spot and i am also a designer so they will get a avatar banner whatever . thanks bye
ReachGraphics
Level 4 : Apprentice Miner

Create an account or sign in to comment.

Clinthoney
10/29/2013 5:42 pm
Level 37 : Artisan Artist
For one umm. Why don't you host it. Or at-least pay for a server (Hosting Websites)
Examples are - craftnode hosting,beastnode,MCProhosting,AND ETC. And if anything no one is going to host for you and give you ownership because they could just make it themselves and be the owner. Last but not least. Its physically impossible for someone to host a minecraft server on there pc for 24/7 because more than likely the person has school and it will probably go down between that time (No matter what)

God Day Sir
LtSilver
10/29/2013 5:47 pm
Level 31 : Artisan Dragonborn
Lol Nice (:
LtSilver
10/29/2013 5:39 pm
Level 31 : Artisan Dragonborn
I was going to consider as I have 64GB server, but you seem immature and unprofessional.

" i am experienced with plugins etc . person hosting will get dev or owner spot and i am also a designer so they will get a avatar banner whatever . thanks bye"

That's not convincing anyone.
ReachGraphics
10/29/2013 5:35 pm
Level 4 : Apprentice Miner
BUMP
Planet Minecraft

Website

© 2010 - 2024
www.planetminecraft.com

Welcome