New MInecraft Server NEEDS STAFF

Sportsguy5000's Avatar Sportsguy50006/7/12 1:38 pm
10/12/2012 5:55 pm
Z0ZPrototypeZ0Z's Avatar Z0ZPrototypeZ0Z
Hello And if you are reading this you are AWESOME. anyway lets get to the point.I am running a Brand new MInecraft server and I NEED STAFF.Now just dont come on and say "GIVE ME RANKS NOW" the answer the questions everyone has to answer.So If you want to have fun come and log on.And to apply for staff inthe comments bellow put your age IGN and Why I shouls PICK YOU!!!

IP 68.13.30.173
Sportsguy5000
Level 10 : Journeyman Narwhal

Create an account or sign in to comment.

Z0ZPrototypeZ0Z
10/12/2012 5:55 pm
Level 15 : Journeyman Dragon
IGN:Nyfootballny
Why you should Op me: I have been in many Op positions 10+ times. I solve peoples problems and I also follow all rules and Im a very nice person.
Please consider me as an op under your server
I look forward to your decision
Andrew13679
08/23/2012 11:00 pm
Level 1 : New Miner
IGN: andrew13679

I think picking me would offer you a deal of a fine young man willing to help your community grow and thrive, I start school soon but will be on whenever I have free time.
I have seen the way people cheat horrible isn't it? I can recognize a x-ray dug mineshaft when I see it (Just look for random holes) I have a good past with commands and have wanted to be Admin because I am all about helping people and making others feel welcome. I also will check up on those players that call for help by simply tping to them with /tp andrew <Player>. Thanks for reading and I hope you see a future for me on your server. Bye!
GEK0
08/23/2012 10:49 pm
Hey my IGN is GEK0
i would be a great admin or builder cuz i've played minecraft for 3 1/2 yrs and i know lots of plugins and commands also i hav my own server and im admin on other servers also im awsome at building so ya

-thnx
GEK0
Thedoctor470
07/04/2012 1:48 pm
Level 1 : New Explorer
ign: bassomega
because i have skype and i am awosome
braydoi
07/04/2012 1:26 pm
Level 2 : Apprentice Miner
ign:braydoi Age:15 gender:Girl Why U Should pick me: Because Im Really Fun My Skin Is Cute I can Supervise People I will always welcome people to the server I'm good at pixel art I'm good at building i will help the players with anything i will not spawn them stuff such as, diamond,diamond armour.or anything! so i hope u pick me if u do i can't wait to meet u!
actuallilbuhs
06/23/2012 6:22 pm
Ign:actuallilbuhs
Why?? i have been Owner on 2 servers co on 5 and admin on 8 and mod on 3
so i have some good experience on the servers i have run i shut them down not enough donations:( but i wanted to become a staffmember in this server
littledemon628
06/14/2012 8:22 pm
Level 7 : Apprentice Miner
ign: littledemon28
why you should pick me: i am admin on 2 servers and mod on 3 and i am awesome atmaking sure people folown rules

thanks!
~littledemon28
PS pm me!
Gazza_B
06/14/2012 7:56 pm
Level 2 : Apprentice Miner
ING:Gazza_B
Why you should pick me: Well i have experiance of being an admin on a server call eirecraft but the server had some problems with ranks so it stopped im always on minecraft I watch players to make sure they are playing fair and im very good at catching x-ray, Im ok at building and have some knowledge on plugins.

Well hope you consider me.
Hells_Herobrine
06/14/2012 7:52 pm
Level 5 : Apprentice Crafter
IGN: babyface2715
You should pick me because I'm really nice, mature for my age,really good builder,I will help any new people, and I have really good grammer.
nickibara098
06/14/2012 7:42 pm
IGN: nickibara098

You should pick me because im a great builder and was hired to making owner's statues and helping them with there server
coke289
06/13/2012 11:33 am
coke289 you should pick me becuse i have great xp at being admin andd instead of u awnsering ?s i will just tell the noobs wat they need am freindly and belive that god is the right guy too go too in times of need if me beliveing in christintanty effcts u in dislikeing me then i say dont pick me but if u do am on mc 24/7 becuse am on summer break and when i log into mc i well go staright too check on your server am great with handleing grefiers.i would love to be your admin. if u dont pick me am not going to rage your server am not really likeing rageing for dumb resons
merlinb
06/13/2012 11:27 am
Level 11 : Journeyman Pony
IGN:Merlinb
Reason:Because I like to help out new servers and i am dedicated.
i am staff on multiple servers and head on one.
I know how to use pretty much all bukkit commands such as world edit and others.
madmax3004
06/11/2012 9:30 am
Level 36 : Artisan Ranger
IGN: madmax3004

i was owner/co-owner/head-admin/admin/head-moderator/moderator/player.
on multiple servers.
i know Much commands and how to use them.
i am a friendly player and i always wanna help players.
i can build good.
and i have helped lot of servers.
so pick me as ur new admin or head-admin!
Wolfhunter
06/07/2012 4:30 pm
Level 4 : Apprentice Explorer
IGN:SkepticalJ

IM reallly good builder at anything except pixel art i would love to help out im good at plugins commands anything a person should know ive been staff manny mannnny mannnny times so i would love to come on and help out i love to help people alot
samuraicraft
06/07/2012 4:29 pm
Level 44 : Master Engineer
IGN: Samuraicraft

I'm a good developer of challenges,old stuff ( Old Houses, Old Castles...) I know a Bunch of things in redstone. I'm loyal to the server (ALWAYS), I'll not grief,I'll respect your orders, also I'll Give some sugestions in the server. I am a nice person, I help when people ask and I got a lot of plans to help you make the server best for everybody!!
mrJimmyjon3s2
06/07/2012 4:22 pm
IGN : MrJimmyjon3s

you should pick me cos i am always deicated to servers that i play on. i am a friendly and id say funny chap. i am always willing to help. and i know how to have a laugh. i am able to be on minecraft frequently and i know alot about the game. i have also got a good judge of people and deal with people in fair and calm manor

Hope to here from you soon
MrJimmyjon3s
MrBoBSquarePantz
06/07/2012 4:17 pm
Level 6 : Apprentice Miner
IGN: MrBoBSquarePantz

You should pick me because i am a good builder, i know how to control my powers, i like helping people when they have been griefed, ill help you with anything you need, i am friendly and nice, im mature and take situations seriously, i can spread the word of this server quickly. And that is why i would like it if you pick me
Planet Minecraft

Website

© 2010 - 2024
www.planetminecraft.com

Welcome