(NEW OWNERS CLICK ME)

ArtOfBeauty's Avatar ArtOfBeauty10/27/13 9:57 pm
1 emeralds 202 6
10/28/2013 1:39 am
Tigertom28's Avatar Tigertom28
HEY GUYS! This is zariako speaking.... I am here to help a server owner new to the game to create his very own server. Of course i can help a veteran as well because my help goes to everyone.

For new owners read this!
I can help you create your dream server, you probably have been playing minecraft for a while and are like "Wow.. I want a server of my own" If this is true IM YOUR MAN! I can set up a sweet spawn and will support you with every decision you make.

For Dem' Veterans
If your looking for a new capable staff member for building plugin managing administrating, whatever, im your man! I am amazing at building plugin managing in game and out of game, permissions, controlling players and i can also make cool websites and banners. I am super mature and super chill, im also super funny. Im 16 years old so you wont have to worry about any child coming on to your server!

No APP needed!
Just tell me if your interested in the comments below!
ArtOfBeauty
Level 16 : Journeyman Miner