New prison mine server in need of Mod/dev Admins!

dori92's Avatar dori9212/19/15 4:01 pm
12/23/2015 11:24 am
dori92's Avatar dori92
ill need all this info about you

Ingame name?
Age?
From?
What can you do?
What do you apply for?
Have you been banned before?
Something else?
dori92
Level 7 : Apprentice Miner

Create an account or sign in to comment.

12/23/2015 9:00 am
Level 1 : New Miner
GummyWummy
Hello My Name Is ImBatmannn I Have Skype So If You ever Need To Get A Hold Of Me My Skype Is-Hammerheads1932

I Am Applying For Staff Because I Would Like To Help This Server I Am Very Good At Building And Am Very Familiar With All The Commands I Am Not That Kind Of Guys That Gets Mad Blows Up The Server Or Kicks And Bans People For No Reason I Was Admin On My Friends Server I Know All The Responsibility As An Mod/Admin I Will Protect This Server From Hackers And Advertisers I Would Be Happy To Help You With This Faction Server Factions Is My Favorite Game In Minecraft I Am Very Nice And Loyal To Others And Hope You Will Treat Me The Same I Have Been Playing Minecraft For 3 Years And I Know And Will Answer Any Questions People May Or May Not Have I Will Get My Friends To Join And Will Make This Server/Community Bigger And Better I Will Be This Server 3-6 Hours A Day If I Get Staff I Would Really Really Really Like To Help! <3 Please AT Least Give Me A Chance I Dont Care If I Get Mod Or Admin I Would Just Like To Help The Server Thanks A ot Again ;D

Love,
ImBatmannn!
12/23/2015 8:58 am
Level 12 : Journeyman Archer
TF547
Ingame name? TF547
Age? 15
From? Phillippines
What can you do?I could make websites configure some plugins mostly like groupmanager essentials and pex even more i could make you a site if u need 1 ill help you build a hub or other things needed on your server
What do you apply for?Admin/Mod
Have you been banned before?Never
Something else?I think im the most youngest programmer you knew on 5 yrs old i discovered 2 programming languages VB and Batch i made tons of programs then i made a site when im 6 xD how great is that

I Hope you accept me
12/23/2015 11:24 am
dori92
Sounds good, come on the server i whitelisted you
12/22/2015 5:58 pm
DarkNova
Ingame name?
DarkNova101
Age?
From?
United States_Central
What can you do?
a little dev, and spot hackers and help the server grow
What do you apply for?
admin/dev
Never
Something else?
I am the type of person who like to help people
12/23/2015 8:53 am
dori92
i whitelisted you
12/22/2015 5:47 pm
dori92
still need more
12/22/2015 5:46 pm
dori92
bump
12/20/2015 9:08 pm
Level 1 : New Explorer
oOo_Bubba9102_oOo
Ingame name?
My in game name is Bubbz

Age?
I am at the age of 15

From?
I am from the United States of America

What can you do?
For this server I can help punish the players that need to be punished for doing wrong. For example I will keep a close eye on people that might be hacking. I can bring positiveness twords this server with my fun personality. I will be a good role model for the other players
What do you apply for?
I'm applying for what ever rank you think best suits me

No I have not been banned on another server.

Something else?
Yes, I'm a pretty decent builder, so if you need building you can have me to do so. I have a lot of experience with server and plugins. But if I don't know a plugin then I can learn it and I learn easily

Thank you for reading this

Sincerely

~Bubbz
12/21/2015 4:12 pm
dori92
Would you beintrested to join as helper? if so i whitelisted you.
12/20/2015 7:49 pm
shadowslayer29
Well, first of all, I would to say thank you for reading my application.

Ingame name? SlayerShadow

Age? 17

From? USA

What can you do? I can help around. For example, I would help with everything on the server. From exploiting glitches, to hackers. I would try to find bugs throughout the server so I can fix all of the issues. I will try to wiggle out hackers so the community will be a better place. I will help enforce the chat, by if there were spammers in the chat I would temp - mute, and give them a warning. If they were to keep on spamming I would permanently mute them. I would use this method on other situations as well. For example, if people were arguing via msg or chat, I would each give them a warning, mute them and / or kick them. If they were to keep on arguing I would temp-ban them, because the issue will get more serious. If they do it again, I would ban them, and they would have to appeal on the forums. I will be a nice Admin though, but I will be strict when time calls.

What do you apply for? Admin

Have you been banned before? No.

Something else? I love prison, and I really hope that I make a rank on this server.

My previous experience. I have been Admin and Moderator on other small servers, but those are currently shut down. I am Helper on an open server although.

How much time I can play. If I were to get this rank, I will play nearly an hour to two hours a day.
P.S Thank you for reading this! - SlayerShadow
12/21/2015 4:36 pm
Level 4 : Apprentice Miner
Charles04_
Looks good come online ip is Prisonlife.mc-server.net talk to either me or Dori -Charles Staff-Manager
12/21/2015 4:10 pm
dori92
I whitelisted you on our server please come online lets talk
12/20/2015 7:46 pm
shadowslayer29
Sorry. Wrote the wrong thing
12/20/2015 1:48 pm
LazerLime
Btw
12/20/2015 12:19 pm
LazerLime
The owner is not on at the moment why don't you come over, ill tell you when!
12/20/2015 12:18 pm
LazerLime
Your future looks good!
12/20/2015 12:00 pm
HealthCareUSA
Ingame name?
Age?

From?
I'm Australian so.. Australia

What can you do?
* Stay positive and focused to make sure people have a good time
* Deal with rule breakers and people in general
* How to run a server
* How to make sure that the right people are chosen to also become a Staff
member.

What do you apply for?
Admin or co-owner

Yes, on Mr. Minecraft but it was because of an invalid griefing ban.

Something else?
Well I enjoy helping people a lot, you know making sure they have a very fun and enjoyable time all while making sure the rules are being followed. I am very determined and if I set my sights on something I wont stop until its been achieved. I believe I can handle people very well and like to make sure that no matter who it is, I remain unbiased. I don't like doing things for myself I do it for the community and the people who make the server possible. Everything I do is to make sure the server becomes the best possible server it could possibly be. I try very hard to make sure everyone is having fun and that everyone is being treated with respect and that no one is unfairly treated. I am very willing to put a lot of effort in to make sure that the server is the very best for everyone. I make sure to put the players needs before mine and make sure that whatever problem they have is dealt with immediately.

Why I can trust you with perms? Unlike other people, I hold true to my word and don't abuse powers. If I am told to do something I will make sure to get it done as fast as possible, yet still upholding a high degree of care and quality.

Have you been owner or any other rank on a diff server? I have been an Owner, Co-Owner, Moderator, Head-Mod, Helper, Chatmod, Admin, Head-Admin and all other kinds of staff ranks.

Commitment Level: I am a very dedicated and committed person who is willing to put their heart and soul into this server to make sure that it becomes the very best server it can possibly be. I am willing to spend hours making sure that the server has good builds, a great community, and many players.
12/20/2015 6:05 pm
dori92
Looks good, what is you're ingame name? ill whitelist you
12/21/2015 4:29 pm
HealthCareUSA
My username is FirstOfficer
12/20/2015 10:52 am
dori92
Still looking for more need dev-mod and admins
12/19/2015 5:04 pm
LazerLime
Thanks ill join under 3 minutes!
12/19/2015 5:02 pm
LazerLime
I have applied and he says Im white listed!
12/19/2015 5:01 pm
Charles04_
Im not Owner. You must apply tho.
12/19/2015 4:59 pm
LazerLime
Could you tell me the number IP or unwhitelist it so I can join?
12/19/2015 5:03 pm
dori92
IP 37.187.154.73:25863
12/19/2015 4:57 pm
Charles04_
It's whitelisted dude. xD
12/19/2015 4:54 pm
LazerLime
That ip doesn't work?
12/19/2015 4:51 pm
Charles04_
Ingame name? Charles04_

Age? 16

From? USA Timezone EST 5:00

What can you do? I can configure GroupManager and add plugins I am very good at reports, commands, plugins and handling griefs! I can be everything you need for a staff member on the server!
I can report all griefs, ban all hackers, and make the server a safe, child-friendly environment for people of all ages! I have also has a lot of experience with being staff which I will state below.I am very organized and I will keep a calendar of the things I need to do on the server and when they need to be done by. I work in a timely manor and can get anything done by the time needed. I will also communicate with any other staff/owners that I am needed to!

What do you apply for? I would say Mod or Admin

Have you been banned before? No.

Something else? Scenarios

Describe in 2-3 sentences your actions in response to the following situations:

Two Moderators are in an argument about the validity of a player's ban. What do you do?
If I was a higher rank I would calmly ask them what the issue was and see who was answering in the most polite manner. After I see who the calmest person is I would tell them both to stop discussing the situation for a little and it will all be sorted out. If a person continues to go on and be rude I would bring it to your attention that I don’t think the player should be a moderator anymore because of the way they are handling situations. If they both agree to wait I would go to the calmest player and private message them. I would ask them what the situation was and why they think what they are saying is correct. Then I would go to the next player and ask the same thing. I would then check the players ban and see what seems like a more valid way to handle the situation. Then I would pm the players my decision and tell them if they have concerns/issues to message me.
If I was a lower rank and it got completely out of control then I would try to calmly tell them to calm down and stop until a higher rank gets online. If they keep going and fighting I would quickly bring it to your attention ASAP.

You are the single higher staff member online at the time of a large server uproar. How do you calm everyone down?
I would first see if I could seek out the players that are causing the most issues in the situation and mute them for “Instigating Drama” then I would talk to the rest of the players and see if I could get them to calm down! If I couldn’t do it myself (unlikely) I would quickly get in touch with staff right away and tell them there is an emergency and I need them on ASAP!

Another applicant is angry because you received Administrator rank and they did not. What would you tell them?
If this was a situation on the server I would not say I was sorry because you do not want to show the player that you feel week and intimidated. I would just try to motivate them and get them happy again. I would say:
“Its ok [player], there are plenty of more opportunities and I'm sure you will find a great place for you! You can also re-apply soon, and have another chance. I wouldn’t get down about it. I think right now you should enjoy the lovely server and show the staff what a great person you are! :sick:”

I would just like to say thank you for taking your time to read this! I know there is a lot of hard work put into making a server. Thank you SO much for your time and I hope to see you soon.
12/19/2015 5:06 pm
dori92
Looks really good! i whitelisted come online and lets talk more
12/19/2015 4:43 pm
dori92
Ip is Prisonlife.mc-server.net i added you to whitelist
12/19/2015 4:08 pm
LazerLime
Application for Admin-

IGN-LazerLime
Age-15
From-United Kingdom,Europe GMT

What I can do?

Well I can administrate a server and have lots of experience of it since I have been Admin.2 times before and Moderator 2 times before. I can ban hackers and mute disrespectful players. I can be helpful and loyal to the players!

I want to apply for Admin:

Have I been banned before?

I have not been banned before

Something else?

I am profesional in my chatting and I know most of the commands that Admins get, I know how to stop players from arguing and how to ban appropriately. I have good leadership skills from various different experiences and I know how to control many players at once

Thank you for reading my application, I hope I get accepted! Whats the IP?
Please tell me IP address below!

Thanks-

LazerLime
Planet Minecraft

Website

© 2010 - 2024
www.planetminecraft.com

Welcome