[deleted thread]

NexusPMC's Avatar NexusPMC12/29/16 12:09 am history
12/30/2016 12:13 pm
_LordCookie__'s Avatar _LordCookie__
[deleted thread]
NexusPMC
Level 30 : Artisan Procrastinator

Create an account or sign in to comment.

_LordCookie__
12/30/2016 12:13 pm
Level 1 : New Miner
Also Maybe A Builder Because I Would Love To HelpMake Easter Eggs In Spawn And Make Little Easter Egg Hunts When Server Starts Up And People Can Get Awesome Loot. So Maybe A Builder Thank You
_LordCookie__
12/30/2016 12:10 pm
Level 1 : New Miner
Discord: BasicallyCookie#7487

Ign: _LordCookie__

What are you applying for: If Possible Mod Because I Dont Want To Be To High Of A Rank On The Server And I Would Always Be On The Server And Help People Because I Love Prison Servers And I Love Helping People When Other Staff Memebers Arent On.

How can you help: I Could Help By Starting A Hacker Trolling Series On My Channel And Get Rid Of Hackers Daily (If There Are Any) And I Would Love To Help The Server Progress.

Why do you want to help this server: Because I Like Helping People Especially Small Servers And Medium Sized And I Would Just Love To Help You As Much As Possible

Any extra information: No There Is Not.

Thank you for your time, I Hope I Get Accepted
WolfGamer7256
12/30/2016 11:47 am
Level 1 : New Crafter
I would apply cuz I've been Co before and head adin and builder etc but prison is the least favoured game cuz who would want to spend hours on mining. If you made a factions server then I'd be all over it with plugins etc.
WolfGamer7256
12/30/2016 11:47 am
Level 1 : New Crafter
I would apply cuz I've been Co before and head adin and builder etc but prison is the least favoured game cuz who would want to spend hours on mining. If you made a factions server then I'd be all over it with plugins etc.
klentric
12/30/2016 10:07 am
Level 5 : Apprentice Miner
Ign: P0werwhopie

What are you applying for? co-owner. Why? The reasons i chose to be a co owner for you server its not just to enforce the staff, but to let the players have the most fun on the server. what can i bring what most people cant? well not only have i been countless times a builder on many servers i also have been co owner of 3 servers and been charge of staff on 2 other servers. now that is a lot of experience i am carrying around and you can go on and say we don't need that but for all the servers i have worked on most fail and truly if you want your server to be grand you gotta give what the players want and what make the server great. What i have seen on what most servers fail on his staff team not showing on the server and players not joining the server. those are big things and i know if i was co owner that wouldn't be a problem. i cant say i can bring players, because that's their on chose to join, but keeping players is what i can do.

How can you help the server: well i have already said i can build very well and i can enforce the staff team when things need to be done. i can make the server feel like a comfortable place, no players wants to be ignored in chat or have to pull some teeth to get help. this has happen to me and it makes me very angry knowing 20 to 40 players online and i am a new person asking for help.

Why do you want to participate in the servers staff? well with all my experience ill be bringing and all my kindness i want to make your server as successful as possible and i know i can do that. how would i do it? well everyone loves when a game changes seasons like Christmas theme or valentines theme well that what would be done on the server when valentines comes you could add decoration to the spawn so it make the server seem more active to the community.

Anything you want me to know?
well i am a open minded guy and i am kind unless i gotta get serous then not so much. i can work with people unless they are very dominate and don't like to work together.
Friendly123
12/29/2016 4:48 pm
Level 42 : Master Architect
I'd apply to build but in my opinion, OP prison servers aren't as fun as just normal ones good luck
Partyguy05
12/29/2016 4:40 pm
Level 4 : Apprentice Miner
Name: Zack

IGN:Partyguy05

Discord:Partyguy05

Postion Applying For: Co-Owner

What I can offer: I'm looking to dedicate my free time to a Minecraft server. I'm hard working, smart, and reliable. I have past experience Co-Owning a server, and I was the Owner of my own server for a short period of time.

I can help pay for the server after about a month or so in, after we have gotten it up and running. I've been playing Minecraft since 2012 so I feel that I have a pretty good feel of plugins and how servers work in general. I can get on everyday and contribute to the server, and help make it successful. I'm reliable and I get things done. All in all, I feel that I can help build a server, sustain it, and make it successful.

Thanks for taking the time to read over my application.

~Zack
NexusPMC
12/29/2016 4:58 pm
Your application is being considered!

I'd apply to build but in my opinion, OP prison servers aren't as fun as just normal ones good luck

To me I prefer OP Prisons as it is more fast paced but usually still has a lot of levels, I usually do other stuff than mine, like build for money in servers but eh, just fun to see the fortune you have!
NexusPMC
12/29/2016 4:22 pm
Still need some builders and more co owner apps!!
NexusPMC
12/29/2016 3:18 pm
No other applications?
NexusPMC
12/29/2016 2:11 pm
Bump
TheApexDev
12/29/2016 1:30 am
Level 3 : Apprentice Miner
Discord: BerryBlueGames#5415

Ign: BerryBlueGames

What are you applying for: I am applying for Co-Owner because I have always wanted to be to have a helping hand when I made prisons but I didn't, but I don't want your server going down and I want to make the server reach its full potential.

How can you help: I can help with managing the server in-game and off-game (If you bought it online). With managing, I can round up staff to what they need to do and make them do it. I have always been good as a manager and being a leader. I have owned over 3 servers and all went well but needed to close them down over school. I'm really active when I need to be and always like to help. I am good in the config, but I'm not the best with building. I am willing to take most jobs like manage the buycraft, the forums, or just the server when you're not on.

Why do you want to help this server: As I said I have always wanted a helping hand while making my own op prison server, but no one really wanted to. As I really love Op Prison and Factions it would be almost a dream to make someone feel like they have done good or feel successful.

Any extra information: I know you might be like bro this is such a short application then denied and I know you might never been able or gain the trust in me with console but bro, trust me we can work together and I will put my all into this server.

Thank you for your time
NexusPMC
12/29/2016 1:33 pm
Your application is being considered!

But note: I will not be letting anyone in the console/config of the server until I really trust them, and even then still may not as I have everything under control as of now.
TheApexDev
12/29/2016 11:14 pm
Level 3 : Apprentice Miner
Send me skype plz?
Planet Minecraft

Website

© 2010 - 2024
www.planetminecraft.com

Welcome