New OP prison server need worldguarders and perms

Anti hony_e124pos's Avatar Anti hony_e124pos1/25/14 11:14 pm
1 emeralds 280 8
6/28/2014 10:41 pm
Anti hony_e124pos's Avatar Anti hony_e124pos
Hi, I have made a new OP prison server and need help with perms and worldguarding and building a little. Thanks Keep derping
Anti hony_e124pos
Level 2 : Apprentice Miner

Create an account or sign in to comment.

Anti hony_e124pos
06/28/2014 10:41 pm
Anyone intrested?
Clever Name Here
06/27/2014 3:30 am
Level 1 : New Miner
Anti hony_e124pos
06/27/2014 3:24 am
TheClutchMeerkat
01/25/2014 11:39 pm
SinisterStan
TheClutchMeerkat
I live in a small town in North Carolina, USA. I have been playing since late alpha and have been going multiplayer servers in early-mid beta.

Where do you live? I live in NC too!

In wilkesboro
SinisterStan
01/25/2014 11:34 pm
TheClutchMeerkat
I live in a small town in North Carolina, USA. I have been playing since late alpha and have been going multiplayer servers in early-mid beta.

Where do you live? I live in NC too!
rtxfan26524
01/25/2014 11:33 pm
Level 1 : New Crafter
add me on skype:rtcfan265424 i can help with perms and worldguarding
TheClutchMeerkat
01/25/2014 11:23 pm
Hi there Ima make my own app. Message Me The Ip And i'll Help

Why do you want to be staff?

I would like to become a staff member because I love helping people and making them enjoy their Minecraft experience, as staff of my first few servers I played on were helping and supportive towards me, I think that's why I am able to be playing today.

What position are you aiming for?
Preferably Guard, though, I would take a lower ranked position if offered.

Age?

Maturity Level
7.5/10: I love the common jokes, I have fun with what I do, I curse, and do a lot of stupid things, though I am serious when the matter requires me to do so.

Why should we except you?
I love the minecraft community, even though it is harsh at times and I am harsh at it sometimes, but I still enjoy helping it. I like building creations for the good of the community and for my own enjoyment. I don't rage, if I were to leave, I would say my goodbyes and demote myself, not blow the server up first, and I see myself as a good member of your team.

Previous experience?
I have been staff on a few of my friends server and I had a admin position on QrzzyCraft, a 30 slot public server hosted by CreeperHost in the UK. It was successful and had alot of players per day, but I didn't like the way the owners were treating the problems (letting the the staff members do all the work and then having them take all the credit) and I didn't like the fact that the chose the worst staff members possible, almost of all of them corrupt. I was also a Mod on GhostCraft, a small 15 slot which usually had 9 users on avg. and 1-2 staff on at one time. It was a fun community but was shut down do to lake of time and lack of good staff (most of them were leaving because they wanted to become staff on a bigger server and they couldn't picture the server growing)

Any additional info?
BigLogs
01/25/2014 11:15 pm
Level 16 : Journeyman Toast
I can help you! Just Pm me the ip
Planet Minecraft

Website

© 2010 - 2024
www.planetminecraft.com

Welcome