NEW PRISONS SERVER LOOKING FOR DEVS/CO-OWNER/BUILDERS/STAFF

ghost2121's Avatar ghost21213/2/17 3:42 pm
3/6/2017 4:10 pm
Ritik_YT's Avatar Ritik_YT
HI i have just recently started a prisons server and i want YOU a part of it. so here are some of the things i will be looking for when the server is complete. i will be looking for people to start to join. i want all the mines resetting every ten mins. i want there to be many ranks past Z, i want custom pick enchants. i want gems as a form of custom enchant only available when bought with real money. i want a great anti cheat, and i want ranks setup anywhere from 4 to 5 buy able ranks. i want crates that you hold in your hand and right click to open. i want a token system i want a GUI shop (you type /shop and a GUI opens with buy able items). i want plots. i also want kits that you get from ranks. with those kits i need a professional GUI that opens when you type /kit and as of right now that's it. i know that seems like a lot but they are all essential to a good op prisons server.

errors in plugins as of right now they're arent to many errors except one big one the essentials plugin is corrupted and doesnt work so i need that fixed asap but other than that your good.

so now onto the actual apps they will all be listed below please be sure to complete them fully with all information asked other wise you will not be accepted thanks and good luck

CO-OWNER APP

ign-
first name-
your country-
your timezone-
your age (14+)-
why do you want this position-
what trait do you think a good staff member should have-
what can you do for the server(try to refer to the top paragraph)-
why are you a better pick than other applicants-
lets say someone was in pvp and they cam up on anti cheat but dont seem to be hacking but you aren't sure what would you do-
with your help how many people do you expect to be on the server inn 1 year-
how many hours per week can you devote to the server-
anything else we should know-

BUILDER APP-

ign-
your country-
your timezone-
what can you build-
what is your favorite style of build-
how good are you with redstone-
if you could please put a pic of one of your builds or email it to me once you complete your app at liamrandazzo@gmail.com-
how old are you-
have you been a builder on any other servers before-

DEV APP

ign-
your country-
your time zone-
your age-
how many years of java experience do you have-
can you do most of the things in the first paragraph if not please dont apply-
have you been a dev on any other servers before-
how many hours can you devote to the server-

HELPER APP

ign-
first name-
your country-
your time zone-
what can you do for the server remember that helpers dont get op-
if you where spectating a pvp match and the one guy was coming up for no slowdown and crits and you where not sure if he was hacking or not what would you do-
what can you do for the server-
why is it your a better pick then other applicants-
how many hours can you devote to this server-
have you been staff on any other server before-
anything else we should know (like your first name and age)-
ghost2121
Level 1 : New Miner

Create an account or sign in to comment.

Ritik_YT
03/06/2017 4:10 pm
Hi
AlphaBuildTeam
03/05/2017 7:58 pm
Build Team Application
Hello
Ign - Just_Dew_It, FlynnPark1 and Tomcrafter101
United Kingdom
GMT
Medieval style builds, but if you give us a theme we can work with it.
I have an advanced knowledge of redstone
We have built on other servers before but can't share pictures till full release.
We work as a team.
Puaple
03/04/2017 8:56 pm
Server IP?
HeyItzChuwy
03/04/2017 8:41 pm
ign- HeyItChuwy
first name- Can release that.
your country- USA
your timezone- EST
your age (14+)- 15
why do you want this position- I want to be able to help out.
what trait do you think a good staff member should have- Maturity.
what can you do for the server(try to refer to the top paragraph)- Most of the things that you need I can find. An examples is setting up the plots for the ranks and the GUI.
why are you a better pick than other applicants- I have experience in most of these seeing as i was head-admin on 2 servers. Currently admin on another and I was owner of my own server.
lets say someone was in pvp and they cam up on anti cheat but dont seem to be hacking but you aren't sure what would you do- I would continue to watch them. Then i would use an alt and fight them myself to see if it looks like they hack from my perspective then I would think of a punishment if they are hacking.
with your help how many people do you expect to be on the server inn 1 year- Close to 500 because I know I can get my friends on. And i can get 2 youtubers they only have around 100+ subs to advertise and slowly it will go from 10 maybe players to 500 and on.
how many hours per week can you devote to the server- Depends but i can usually devote an hour or 2 if something happens. If not close to 2-5 hours.
anything else we should know- I love Pikachu.
MrJens289a
03/04/2017 6:37 pm
Level 1 : New Explorer
ign: MrJens289a
first name: Jens Peter
your country: Denmark
your time zone: Central European Time Zone AKA UTC+01:00
what can you do for the server remember that helpers dont get op: I dont understand.
if you where spectating a pvp match and the one guy was coming up for no slowdown and crits and you where not sure if he was hacking or not what would you do: I would look further into it, and see if he is actually a hacker.
what can you do for the server: I can help the "default" people playing on the Prison server via chat. And i can help enforce the rules a bit more.
why is it your a better pick then other applicants: I'm not... Im just here to help a Prison server
how many hours can you devote to this server: Maybe a 2-7 a day
have you been staff on any other server before: Yes. Yes i have been staff on many servers. But they are closed down for now...
anything else we should know (like your first name and age): My full name is Jens Peter Bonde, im 11 years old. I go in 5th class.
Discord: MrJens289a

Contact me on skype plz
chazzjoseph22
03/04/2017 5:57 pm
ign- chazzjoseph22
first name- chazz
your country- usa
your time zone- Pacific Standard Time (PST)
what can you do for the server remember that helpers dont get op-
if you where spectating a pvp match and the one guy was coming up for no slowdown and crits and you where not sure if he was hacking or not what would you do- i would try to watch them more and attempt to deiced whether or not he was hacking. If so i would report him to a higher ranking staff member
what can you do for the server- I can help enforce the rules
why is it your a better pick then other applicants- i find it extremely easy to connect with players and build up relationships
how many hours can you devote to this server- at least 2 to 3 a day
have you been staff on any other server before- Yes I was a mod on a server called minecreek (Since shutdown)
anything else we should know (like your first name and age)- I love playing on servers and meeting new people
QueenMangle
03/04/2017 4:50 pm
Level 1 : New Network
Ign- Flutabulous
First name- Grayson
Your country- United States
Your timezone- Eastern Standard Time (EST)
Your age (14+)- 16
Why do you want this position- I recently got back into Minecraft, and would love to get involved with a new community!
What trait do you think a good staff member should have- Patience, mostly.
What can you do for the server(try to refer to the top paragraph)- I could probably fix your essentials plugin. I've owned a server before, and that plugin gave me tons of trouble.
Why are you a better pick than other applicants- I've got some experience being staff on servers, the last one I was Mod on, I just kinda fell out of playing Minecraft and disappeared due to being busy irl. I was an admin on one, and later owned my own until a (formerly) trusted dev sold our files to another server, killing our originality.
Lets say someone was in pvp and they came up on anti cheat but don't seem to be hacking but you aren't sure what would you do- I would ask them to provide either A. Screenshots of their launcher/.minecraft folder to see if any modding/cheat clients were in use or B. Ask them to have someone (trustworthy) vouch for them. (Aka someone with no bans/no previous incidents except warnings)
With your help how many people do you expect to be on the server in 1 year- In a year, I would expect about 50, with about 30 regular players, 20 on/off ones. Hopefully more!
How many hours per week can you devote to the server- 2 per day, so about 14 (give or take depending on how busy I am with school or doctor's appointments that week)
Anything else we should know- I do marching band in the summer, and if it's asking too much to apply for co-owner, anything you could use me for would be great!
(PS: I don't check PMC very often, so message me on skype! queen-mangle is my skype name)
ghost2121
03/03/2017 12:30 pm
your app has been accepted here is the ip Server IP: 45.35.86.194:25583
mrwheatly
03/02/2017 6:26 pm
BUILDER APP-

ign-Wheatly
your country-usa
your timezone- central standered time
what can you build-almost anything
what is your favorite style of build-like upsacled village.
how good are you with redstone-intermideite
if you could please put a pic of one of your builds or email it to me once you complete your app at liamrandazzo@gmail.com -will email
how old are you-16
have you been a builder on any other servers before-yes 2 now closed.
anything else we should know- if i cant build the desired style i will learn.
AshleyPlaysTV
03/02/2017 6:03 pm
Ok Ill add u now
ghost2121
03/02/2017 5:29 pm
reach*
ghost2121
03/02/2017 5:29 pm
your app was accepted you can rech me at liamrandazzo@gmail.com or my skype is drdestructo3000 (its an old mc username)
AshleyPlaysTV
03/02/2017 4:40 pm
ign- AshleyPlaysTV
first name- Ashley
your country- United Kingdom

your timezone- 21:22:48 GMT - UK TIME

your age (14+)- 15

why do you want this position- I want this application because I'm experienced and other co-owners might abuse but I'd love to help the server since, I don't have anything to do after school. I can do a lot than much because I can do prefixes and handle the players, I am active and very nice to players since I don't like players (ALL) cursing/swearing to each other since Minecraft is a game for all & the rules should apply to (ALL).

what trait do you think a good staff member should have- characteristic like staff should have experiences since if they are new & have had no total experience, I also think a good-hearted-active staff member should be kind and be very helpful to the players because players are what makes the server better but bad players do not make the server better. I have knowledgeably experiences and know how to run a server & a good staff member should know the rules and welcome every player so they feel more special

what can you do for the server(try to refer to the top paragraph)- I can understand the fundamentals & concepts of a server, I have been experienced very much and know how to keep players happy & in-control of chat, I have been staff:

- Administrator;

- Helper;

- Moderation / Moderator;

- Owner (My Own Server).

but I have still experienced a lot of staff moderation and handling a server.

why are you a better pick than other applicants- Applications are mostly rushed. I take my time and check my grammar so my staff application can be good tolerance and so I have a good reputations & high standards for staff. I am capable of making a server good and can help out a lot, I can build/Dev & more also applications are good for tolerance and to know who are you? why we should accept you.

let(')s say someone was in pvp and they cam(E) up on anti cheat but don(')t seem to be hacking but you aren't sure what would you do- I would do /vanish & then tp to them silently & then see/watch them for 5/10 minutes. Anti-Cheat errors are vital & happen many times but some staff just ban them, some Anti-Chat plugins are advanced & some not. I would recommend to watch them or TP another player to the player (who seems to be hacking) and see the fight. If they are hacking, I would tell the owner how long the ban /punishement should be.

with your help how many people do you expect to be on the server in 1 year- Well, tolerance is one key, mindful & kindful staff should be very nice & helpful and make the server fun as possible, I would recommend probably how the server runs is 20/25 players on 1 year, If we get low players, I would get a sponsor so we could get more players.

how many hours per week can you devote to the server- I can probably devote to 5:00AM-4:50PM since I got school, but I can be very-active in the holidays. Probably the easter holidays.

anything else we should know- If I do get accepted , Is there any way I could keep-in-touch with the owner/you? Thank you, Bye
ghost2121
03/02/2017 4:19 pm
your app has been denided
IndustrialBlade
03/02/2017 4:01 pm
Level 1 : New Explorer
Help app
Ign:Bladdy
First name caleb
Country MN
Time zone Central
I can help people who dont know what to do and show them where to go and that stuff
I could ask him if he is hacking and tell a higher rank to make sure this guy is not hacking
I can be nice friendly to everyone and make sure people join and love the server
I am very nice very self confidence and respectful and responsible
1 hour and 30 mins on weekdays and 3 hours on weekends
I have been head-admin 2 times i am currently head admin on a server and i have been co-owner before
You can contact me on discord at Blade#2048
Planet Minecraft

Website

© 2010 - 2024
www.planetminecraft.com

Welcome