[MossCraft] New server. [Towny] [MMOPVP] [Growing FAST]

sicariusdracus's Avatar sicariusdracus9/9/12 11:26 pm
1 emeralds 139 2
9/10/2012 12:49 am
Niften's Avatar Niften
The spawn city is a collection of floating islands. Concept is Floating Island spawn city for shops, homes and eco stuff, and then there are 4 (expanding to 7) worlds which are very specialized and very small (600 radius), Noridar: Norse SSP map brought into 1.3 SMP. Think Howling Fjord. Caveworld: Roughest desert terrain imaginable. BUT! For those who can survive, the riches are grand. Wilderute: Trees so dense that they make a second surface, High wood + coal + iron. 8 World trees for the claiming. Valspera: Simply skylandsPlus. Valspera will be expanded as players venture forth. Valspera is meant to be the area around the Skycastle, a shattered world, a scattering of floating islands with purchasable plots, and the ability to truly GROW in a spawn town.

Please join us.

Server: mosscraft.minecraftnation.net
Dynmap: mosscraft.minecraftnation.net:8123
(as I clean up the worlds, I've previously created, there may be more than public content on the map)

CPU: 2 4-core 2.8 AMD Opterons // 32GB RAM // 50MB ^ / 50MB v. Server Based in Kansas. Dedicated to minecraft. Ubuntu 8.0.4, Raid 10-1TB. Java 7 latest. Bukkit latest dev (updated WED 8AM CST, based on bukkit forums)

Mods:
SkylandsPlus
ChestShop
GroupManager
Towny Advanced
CreativeGates
Lockette
dynmap
Dynmap-Essentials
Dynmap-Towny
Essentials
NoLagg
mcMMO
MobCatcher
Multiverse-Core
Multiverse-Inventories
Multiverse-Portals
VoxelSniper
VoxelPort
WorldBorder
WorldEdit
WorldGuard
Jobs
(mostly latest of all)

Concept: Is explained at spawn, with tutorial on plugins.
Shattered world with access into other small planes to acquire the items necessary to survive and thrive in SkyCastle. 5 current worlds with shared Inventories. Right now, the emphasis is on creating the world around us, but Towny allows us to create towns and nations on the other 4 worlds, and scheduled mmopvp will occur on these worlds. Invite your friends and initiate combat with Battlestandards. Capture enemy towns. After pvp, Towns regenerate, and economy awards for excellent play. Each town and nation can elect to pay fee to remain neutral during each war (this will continuously be adjusted). The ultimate goal? Mayors become Kings of Nations, and the most powerful King of Nations will have Mod1 privileges on their home-world, including VoxelLite usage (in which every use will consume an arrow or gunpowder). Hence, the monetary unit is not Gold, but Gunpowder, or GP.

Plots for shops will be sold in SkyCastle, and islands will be added as new players arrive. There will be a full admin team of 3-5 + 4-7 Realmlords of Nations. I've had good luck with Timeclock to assist in Modly privileges, so when that updates I will probably use that.

Note:
Everything is in place to do as I've described, but a few things I need help configuring. Mostly having players build an amazing spawn town and configuring towny to sell plots.

sicariusdracus

Server: mosscraft.minecraftnation.net
Dynmap: mosscraft.minecraftnation.net:8123

sicariusdracus
Level 8 : Apprentice Architect