New Server

alexgscraft's Avatar alexgscraft5/29/13 11:08 am
1 emeralds 116 2
5/30/2013 7:29 am
Master_Monkey's Avatar Master_Monkey
I am making a minigame pvp server using bungeecord with these games: The Walls, kitpvp, Nebula MC, Survival Games and paintball. I will get a dedicated server with 16gb of ram, to start with. I am looking for a Co-Owner, someone experienced with minecraft servers, spigot, using a dedicated server and BungeeCord. I am looking for Devs/Coders for plugins. I am also looking for builders. Please show your previous works, Devs and builders could get payed if they do a very good job and so can the Co-Owner.
Pm me
Thanks for reading
alexgscraft
Level 6 : Apprentice Network

Create an account or sign in to comment.

Master_Monkey
05/30/2013 7:29 am
Level 18 : Journeyman Toast

Time you can be on everyday: from 2-4 hours

A little about yourself: I love to help out newbies and aid servers to get more popular. I also enjoy being a member of staff and believe, since I am an experienced player, I need to help out

Why should i choose(Detailed)? You should choose me beacause when I become a member of staff I am always dedicated to helping the server and bringing in new players. I am a pretty good build and can build from spawns to cave homes. As it says below I have tons of experience with being a member of staff. Like I said I love to help out!

Experience: I have been a moderator on 4 different servers, a administrator on 4 different servers and a head administrator on 3 servers.

Skype (Needed):bremoor11

Position: I would love head admin or admin, but any position is fine by me.

IGN: bremoor11

thanks! Master_Monkey
masterleon1231
05/29/2013 11:14 am
Level 19 : Journeyman Ninja
Hey i stumbled upon this so i am guessing i apply here. I wanted to apply for the co-owner job and i know what some of this is and i can research the rest and learn commands and stuff. I am being completely honest so i can learn these things and try and help out the server.
Planet Minecraft

Website

© 2010 - 2024
www.planetminecraft.com

Welcome