New server

bolwinkel's Avatar bolwinkel10/15/13 8:31 pm
10/15/2013 8:46 pm
Geminicreeper's Avatar Geminicreeper
I am going to be making a server and if anyone would like to help just message me and ill reply asap. The server will be Survival Creative and Minigames. I need help setting it up. Anyone who helps will get a special rank and reward. Others who do outstanding things for the server will earn staff. Please reply and i will reply back once i have 4 other people who are willing to help i will purchase the server and we will get started. I have a minigame idea and if anyone wants to help with that the link to it will be after. I really need help with this and idk if it will be whitelisted or not. If you have ANY suggestions please give them.

Thx,
Bolwinkel
bolwinkel
Level 6 : Apprentice Architect

Create an account or sign in to comment.

Geminicreeper
10/15/2013 8:46 pm
Level 3 : Apprentice Explorer
I have a suggestion.

I am the head of a build team called TheOmegaLink. We are a brand new team (and I'll be honest, I don't have to many great members yet.) but we were looking for an opportunity like this for a while.

What I am asking for is a small partnership. We build arenas, mini games and the like for you, and you give credit to us on the server. We also put your ip on the downloads of our related projects.

One warning: I AM 15!!!! This means that I have little time on my hands because of school. Maps and mini games will get to you, but there will be a delay. Just wanted to put that out there. I will be able to get back on to minecraft in a week or so due to massive school projects.

One other thing I would appreciate is a member (of my team) only redstone/build world. Anyone can check it out (basically they would be a spectator), but no block breaking, etc. not required but it would be great for my team to post videos of our creations with minimal lag from fraps/bandicam. (this isn't required, but it would be really nice )

If you are interested, please let me know.

Thanks!!
luis40
10/15/2013 8:44 pm
Level 2 : Apprentice Miner
thank you sorry for the app i thought we had to apply to help sorry if you dont need staff please dont blame me
luis40
10/15/2013 8:43 pm
i would like to help in plugins
luis40
I'm applying for Admin,head mod

IGN:luis40

How much experience have you had?Ii have been a lot of experince i have been admin and senior mod in other server i want to take this opportunity to be admin or head admin or head mod.

Will you be dedicated?Of course. i could go 2-3 hours a day

Why should I pick you?you should pick me because i have alot of experience and in minecraft i have been 4 years i think a new server will be great opportunity to do some plugins administrate the mods or the server or be the leader of administrators i will like you to pick me because i know lots of kinds of plugins im very mature (1-10 8)
and i think i will be the right one.

maybe i will be not on week days 2-3 hours or maybe i would just go once but i will be go on in minechat.
richeyrr
Level 22 : Expert Zombie
ill gladly help
Brendann
10/15/2013 8:39 pm
Level 9 : Apprentice Ranger
Hey pick me im a server owner i know everything about servers and can get many people on
Jakeytorch15
10/15/2013 8:36 pm
Level 2 : Apprentice Crafter
I'm applying for Admin,Head Admin,or Co Owner

IGN: Jakeytorch15

Skype: I do have Skype, but prefer not to post it here for everyone to see. I hope you understand

How much experience have you had?I have been Head-Admin 2 , mod 3 or 4, co owner 1, and own a server

Will you be dedicated?Of course. I spend most of my free time on the computer so that won't be a problem

Why should I pick you?Well, you should pick me because I have some experience . I know how to do my job and do it well. I give every player the same amount of respect and fairness. I never make a decision without good reason. On my last server, I was liked and respected by most of the players. As I said before, I take staff positions seriously, but I also like to interact with the players. I take the time to become everyone's friend and in my opinion, it's better to be liked and respected than to be the one person everyone's afraid of.

server I was liked and respected.I might not be as active during the week because of school. Just wanted to let you know.
Brendann
10/15/2013 8:37 pm
Level 9 : Apprentice Ranger
you dont have to apply he just needs help and YOUR NOT GETTING STAFF
Jakeytorch15
10/15/2013 8:39 pm
Level 2 : Apprentice Crafter
well SORRY I THOUGHT HE NEEDED STAFF
TheMCBros99
10/15/2013 8:35 pm
Level 10 : Journeyman Pixel Painter
Hey there friend!

I can help set up the server, etc plugins and stuff but for the time being I cannot go on, that will be for you.
Planet Minecraft

Website

© 2010 - 2024
www.planetminecraft.com

Welcome