with a website and everything

now we need a few things.
some1 that knows his way with plugins

and some builders
if you are up for 1 of the jobs
leave a comment
dieingalone
Level 1 : New Miner

Create an account or sign in to comment.

08/20/2014 4:21 pm
dieingalone
no the craftbukkit system for 1.7.9 isnt functioning verry well so i degraded to 1.6.4
08/20/2014 4:20 pm
Level 8 : Apprentice Crafter
IceShard99
Are you in 1.7.9?
08/20/2014 4:19 pm
dieingalone
uhhm.. well there is some1 in my server so what does it say?
08/20/2014 4:18 pm
IceShard99
Im having trouble connecting to it
08/20/2014 4:16 pm
dieingalone
dear iceshard
join this ip:

then we talk further

same for you djfoxxy

oh and iceshard i already have a co owner

join the ip and we see who gets to do what
08/20/2014 4:15 pm
Level 3 : Apprentice Miner
Puhrified
Co-Owner
1.) Real Name? Michael
2.) Age (Looking for 16+)? 15
3.) *Skype? MoistFalls
4.) *IGN? Geico10
5.) *Will you take this position seriously? (100 word minimum) Yes, I would take this position seriously because it would change how the server runs if I messed around. I would not do anything wrong and would always be on my best behavior. I would get on when needed and always be available to lend a helping hand. I would also be able to get on 5+ hours a day.

6.) *Do you understand that this position is taken extremely high? Yes, Manager is a huge position and I believe I can handle it.
7.) *Previous experience? I used to own my own hub/network that had 50+ players on at a time until my host got Ddosed. But besides that I am staff on 2 accounts on a server and I have owned 11 servers in my history.
8.) *Why do you want this position? (100 word minimum) I want this position because I would dedicate everything I have to help the server and make it better. I stand out form others because I have been in your shoes and know the all the things about a server and how they run. I would also love to help this server grow to something huge and be a part of that.
9.) *Do you speak and type with proper, and fluent English/Grammar? Yes I do.
10.) *What are your computer and or Minecraft skills? (Coding? Which languages? Developing? Building?) I could be a great staff member but I know that is not what you are asking, Besides that I am a pretty decent builder (Skill: 7.4)
11.) *How will you earn this position? I will be on constantly if I get the position and will (like I said) always be here to lend a helping hand so the network can grow to be huge.
12.) *What can you bring to the table, how will you make our network better? I can bring players to the server and I can advertise for you guys, Also I am a great person to be around and can get along with mostly everyone.
13.) *Describe your personality to us? I am a nice person who loves to have fun but yet be serious while throwing in a good laugh!
08/20/2014 4:10 pm
IceShard99
IGN: spydomz
Im very familiar with certain plugins like essentials and coreprotect. I am applying for the position of Head Moderator or just Moderator. Ive owned a server before so i know the drill. I also enjoy enforcing the laws of the server and have earned a reputation for good on many servers
08/20/2014 4:09 pm
Level 6 : Apprentice Network
DJFoxxy
Ok so I'm good with plugins. I'll do it!
Planet Minecraft

Website

© 2010 - 2024
www.planetminecraft.com

Welcome