The Hooster Server! [LOTS OF STAFF NEEDED!]

HoosterKingKenDj's Avatar HoosterKingKenDj10/29/15 5:52 pm
11/22/2015 1:49 pm
NEvana0003's Avatar NEvana0003
Hey there traveller! My name is KingKenDj and today I'm here trying to grab some of you talented and motivated people for my server!

I've recently released

The Hooster!

Firstly, I'm going to ask you to open a spoiler that has the staff rank you desire. Remember, everyone has a chance to get a staff rank! Here at The Hooster, we leave this server in the hands of our staff, so trust is incredibly important to us! But once our kind and respective Team members (staff) are all unique in their very own way, so equality and respect for each other is a priority for all of us here.

Please COPY AND PASTE the information needed for your rank:

---------------------------------------------------------------------------

>[]ADMIN[]<

[AGE]:

[HAVE YOU EVER BEEN AN ADMIN?]:

[(Only answer if you've answered the question above!)
ON WHICH SERVER HAVE YOU BEEN AN ADMIN ON?]: -

[HAVE YOU EVER MANAGED A SERVER STAFF TEAM BEFORE?]: -

[DO YOU UNDERSTAND THE BASIC COMMANDS FOR TOWNY?]: -

[HOW ACTIVE ARE YOU ON MINECRAFT?]: -

[HOW WELL DO YOU COMMUNICATE WITH STAFF AND PLAYERS?]: -

>[]MODERATOR[]<

[AGE]:

[HAVE YOU EVER BEEN A MODERATOR?]:

ON WHICH SERVER HAVE YOU BEEN A MODERATOR ON?]: -

[HAVE YOU EVER MANAGED A SERVERS COMMUNITY BEFORE?]: -

[HOW ACTIVE ARE YOU ON MINECRAFT?]: -

Good Luck!
HoosterKingKenDj
Level 1 : New Network

Create an account or sign in to comment.

NEvana0003
11/22/2015 1:49 pm
Click to reveal
>[]ADMIN[]<

[AGE]: 19, 20 in december

[HAVE YOU EVER BEEN AN ADMIN?]: not officially, but i did help manage the server

ON WHICH SERVER HAVE YOU BEEN AN ADMIN ON?]: - The server has been taken down

[HAVE YOU EVER MANAGED A SERVER STAFF TEAM BEFORE?]: - yes

[DO YOU UNDERSTAND THE BASIC COMMANDS FOR TOWNY?]: - yes

[HOW ACTIVE ARE YOU ON MINECRAFT?]: - extremely

[HOW WELL DO YOU COMMUNICATE WITH STAFF AND PLAYERS?]: - very well, i have been helper on a few servers previously
LordAnthony97
11/22/2015 1:01 pm
Level 1 : New Miner
[AGE]: 18

[HAVE YOU EVER BEEN AN ADMIN?]:Yes i was Admin and Co Owner of GalaxyMC

ON WHICH SERVER HAVE YOU BEEN AN ADMIN ON?]:
- GalaxyMC

[HAVE YOU EVER MANAGED A SERVER STAFF TEAM BEFORE?]: - Yes i managed a team of 5 on old server.

[DO YOU UNDERSTAND THE BASIC COMMANDS FOR TOWNY?]: - Yes The Grand Majority i read up on most plugins i manage

[HOW ACTIVE ARE YOU ON MINECRAFT?]: - Im on daily due to stay home job

[HOW WELL DO YOU COMMUNICATE WITH STAFF AND PLAYERS?]: Very Well i due enjoy to Speak to people be it in person ,online or in chat.
Best Regards :

Anthony C
appleblossom26
11/22/2015 11:30 am
>[]ADMIN[]<

[AGE]: 11

[HAVE YOU EVER BEEN AN ADMIN?]: I was accepted as one but never became trainee

ON WHICH SERVER HAVE YOU BEEN AN ADMIN ON?]: -
I would have been one on grabncraft.net
[HAVE YOU EVER MANAGED A SERVER STAFF TEAM BEFORE?]: -
No
Yep

[HOW ACTIVE ARE YOU ON MINECRAFT?]: - Everyday

[HOW WELL DO YOU COMMUNICATE WITH STAFF AND PLAYERS?]: - Very well
HoosterKingKenDj
11/22/2015 9:47 am
Applications are still running! So apply if you haven't already!
mnathan12
11/15/2015 9:31 am
>[]ADMIN[]<

[AGE]: 14

[HAVE YOU EVER BEEN AN ADMIN?]:Yes

ON WHICH SERVER HAVE YOU BEEN AN ADMIN ON?]: - I have been admin on the server Modded Network by runescapejon its a crazycraft server.

[HAVE YOU EVER MANAGED A SERVER STAFF TEAM BEFORE?]: -Yes i have.

[DO YOU UNDERSTAND THE BASIC COMMANDS FOR TOWNY?]: - Yes i do understand the basic commands for towny.

[HOW ACTIVE ARE YOU ON MINECRAFT?]: - I am usually active all day but if not i am active for 7hours a day.

[HOW WELL DO YOU COMMUNICATE WITH STAFF AND PLAYERS?]: - I communicate very well with staff and players because when admin you need to deal with a lot of problems on the server,teamspeak etc..
KastKoel
11/15/2015 8:11 am
Level 1 : New Explorer
>[]MODERATOR[]<

[AGE]:

[HAVE YOU EVER BEEN A MODERATOR?]: Yes was once before

ON WHICH SERVER HAVE YOU BEEN A MODERATOR ON?]: - was some time ago, server doesn't run anymore.

[HAVE YOU EVER MANAGED A SERVERS COMMUNITY BEFORE?]: - No i have not, but i would like to , so i can get experience.

[DO YOU UNDERSTAND THE BASIC COMMANDS FOR TOWNY?]: - Yes i do.

[HOW ACTIVE ARE YOU ON MINECRAFT?]: - atleast 2 hours a day

HoosterKingKenDj
11/15/2015 7:54 am
Hey there!

I'm the owner of The Hooster, KingKenDj!

I'm very pleased to invite to The Hooster as the third Head-Admin! After many conversations with our staff, we decided to pick you because of your maturity and well thought out response.

If you have Skype, we highly recommend to add me or one of the Team members (just post your skype name here or send me it via PM). We mostly negotiate new ideas and updates on Skype. But if you're shy and don't like talking, chat is always there! We rarely have massive group conversations as it's not required on a weekly bases.

Once you reply, I'll provide you with a rota (time table) for your weekly duty times. We can change it if you want.

Very happy to welcome you to the Team!
Gizza_Sol
10/29/2015 6:26 pm
Yo Yo
Gizza_Sol
10/29/2015 6:05 pm
Sorry i didnt follow the app

In-game name: my Ign is TheVortexGizza50 and not to get off topic but i have a cool skin and a minecon cape considering i went to minecon (:

Age: I am 13 but extremely mature for my age while most people my age are cocky and arrogant. and i hate it when people have low expectations on what i can do. I also am council rep of my school class (what has around 30-40 people in) what i am proud to be (:

Rank: I would love co-owner or Head-Admin as i am mature and responsible as i am good with managing servers (; But if Not i truly respect your decision

Experience: owned one and been head-admin on one that the owner got bored of running and shut it down i was mod one one server but that shut due to a MASSIVE lack of donations what was actually quite sad because that was fun to work on They had nice staff nice players and it was generally fun so thats my experience oh and i know alot When i say alot i mean ALOT!! of commands to work with (: Oh and Worked as Lead-CSI and Admin in another one too.

Why should I pick you: Because i love helping minecraft servers and having fun while doing it and i am mature sensible and responsible (lol it rhymed) and i would be a great help and will affect this server massively i will also help advertise alot and lead this server to the top and bro i have alot of free time i will treat this server as my life i mean come on i will be on most of my time and bring lots of fresh content to the table (: and the players have fun while i have too i am exited for the future of this great server. and i am honest loyal respectful kind and i am very experience in moderating the chat, severs and helping others with information they don't know and I can create a fun and interactive environment for all players to enjoy and have fun. I enjoy to help people and make their play time better. also (Lol this is a long list of things i bring to the table) I want to be apart the the staff team to help! I love being apart of staff teams for many reasons. 1: I love helping out other and being apart of a community. Being staff make me more confident about myself. I love helping and being staff. It's always everyone's dream to be apart of a staff team. I want to make my dream come true!-- Ok so thats my long list of reasons why you should pick me and if someone is breaking the rules i will warn them if they continue to break them i will ban them for 30 mins if they hack then i will ban them for 7 days if they continue hacking then i will ban them for 1 month if they contiue Again then i will ban them for ever (:

How many hours can you be involved in our team: 5 hours a day (on weekends 10 hours)

Maturity(1-10, no boasting, please say the truth): 8.3
SkillAuraIsBae
10/29/2015 5:58 pm
Level 6 : Apprentice Miner
my username is Draxis029 btw
SkillAuraIsBae
10/29/2015 5:58 pm
Level 6 : Apprentice Miner
[AGE]: 15

[HAVE YOU EVER BEEN A MODERATOR?]: YES

ON WHICH SERVER HAVE YOU BEEN A MODERATOR ON?]: - THERES A SERVER CALLED ClashOfMinecraft AND ALSO I'VE BEEN ONE ON MANY OTHER SERVERS. SUCH AS ENDEROP. SOME DO NOT WORK ANYORE

[HAVE YOU EVER MANAGED A SERVERS COMMUNITY BEFORE?]: - YES I HAVE MANAGED 3 COMMUNITES BEFORE. I WAS OWNER ON 3 SERVERS A.K.A (COOWNER+MANAGER)

[DO YOU UNDERSTAND THE BASIC COMMANDS FOR TOWNY?]: - YES

[HOW ACTIVE ARE YOU ON MINECRAFT?]: - I PLAY MINECRAFT 1-5 HOURS EVERY DAY

[HOW WELL DO YOU COMMUNICATE WITH STAFF AND PLAYERS?]: - I COMMUNICATE VERY WELL WITH STAFF AND PLAYERS THROUGH RESPECT AND BEING KIND. I DO NOT ABUSE I DO NOT CHEAT IN ITEMS AND I PLAY FAIRLY. I DO NOT SPAWN IN THINGS FOR ONE PERSON AND DON'T GIVE THE REST NEIL (NOTHING IN BRITISH)

I HOPE YOU LIKED MY APPLICATION THANKS!

EMAIL IF NEEDED:republickid81@gmail.com
Planet Minecraft

Website

© 2010 - 2024
www.planetminecraft.com

Welcome