My New Server Up and Running- Need Staff

eldin's Avatar eldin9/18/12 11:51 pm
10/2/2012 7:13 pm
wyatt_02's Avatar wyatt_02
Yes! FINALLY! I have a server
Of course, I need help. With staff, and such.

Herp a derp! I found out about plugins all by myself! It is on whitelist, and I will have it public when I get the spawn and plugins and stuff and such all good.

Staff I have already:
eldin- owner
EpicGirl10- co-owner
Migglesticks- Mod
mattbuster- Admin
Markd315- Admin
eLiTeChilD_- Mod
Bethamez- Head mod
micahjames65- God-builder

Spots open:
Owner: 1/1 **FULL**
Co-owner: 1/2
Head admin: 0/1
Admin: 2/5
Head Mod: 1/1 **FULL**
Mod: 2/8
God-Builder: 1/15
Trusted: 0/20

Trainees:
PinkyPony- Trainee Admin
imimfundude- Trainee Admin

Trainee staff are staff that are not yet full staff, but are in training for it.

Rules:
No greifing
No stealing
Minor Cussing ONLY. We want to keep this server for everyone!
Put "1337 V.S. Master Cheif" in your "Anything Else"
No hacks.
eldin is the owner. She overrides all decisions made by staff.
No whining. If you want to report someone for breaking a rule, politely tell a staff member. If you want us to fix something, tell me. If you have an idea, post it here.
Don't badger the staff. No asking "install this mod so I can get on!" or "can I have a rank?" or "let me use this command!" or "please op this guy he's super cool!" or "make it cracked/hamichi/premium plz plz plz!" or "UNBAN ME/MY FREIND/THIS RANDOM DUDE HERE!!!!"
If you are staff... do not misuse it. Do not hand out items. Don't ban or kick without a VERY good reason. Example: if you ban N00bGuyYogsCastTobuscucsEtc just because you don't like his username/he annoyed you on some other server/his skin makes him look like a homosexual, you will be punished.
ONLY eldin can break the rules.
Don't break the rules.
When [Server] talks, it's eldin.
I can watch you even if I'm not logged on.
Use good grammar. This is not an essential rule, but for server unity, I would prefer it.
No PVP logging.
Don't PVP unless you are in the PVP arena or you have permission from the other player or it's Thursday (PVP Day.)
No nudity/adult content.
Don't scam or spam.
Don't troll. You can build a trollface pixelart, but NO TROLLING
No offensive symbols. Please. (this includes racism, opinionism, religionism, sexism, swatstikas, and politics. Also, if you have a Hitler/Obama/Christ/other political or religious figure as a skin, you WILL be punished.)
No dirty jokes.
Be awesome.
You CAN have bikini skins, pony skins, odd-looking skins, fantasy skins, Steve skins, and/or trolling skins.
Don't break ANY rule. Not even this one or the other rule that says this exact same thing.
No frightening skin (Jeff the Killer, Slenderman, etc.)
DO NOT POST THIS IP ANYWHERE WITHOUT MY PERMISSION. THAT INCLUDES: PMC, Youtube, and Forums.
Don't bend any rule. Don't go around posting the IP in a chatroom saying, "But you didn't include chatrooms in your list!" No searching for loopholes and using them.

[b][u][size=200]Applcation:[/size][/b][/u]
[b]IGN:[/b]
[b]Maturity:[/b]
[b]Gender:[/b]
[b]What Rank?[/b]
[b]Experience with Staff:[/b]
[b]Anybody who'll recommend you?[/b]
[b]Anything Else:[/b]

The only acceptor is eldin.
Happy applying!
EDIT: No, I'm not a godess who needs no food, drink, or sleep. I have to get off sometimes, so, if your application is not responded to just yet, be patient. Please.
Also: Skype is optional! You don't need it, so don't go telling me your skype name!
Note to everyone: I do not accept PM'd applications.
THE SERVER IS NOT 24/7! I WOULD LOVE IT TO BE, BUT IT'S NOT!
So stop spamming me.
If you did not get the code, say "Zebra loves pumpkin" in the "Anything Else"
Also, you know what, to hell with permission. The only thing we need now is a proper spawn and all.
IF YOU CAN'T GET ON, tell me what error message you got. If you don't, I CAN'T HELP YOU!
eldin
Level 31 : Artisan Geek

Create an account or sign in to comment.

Summertime
09/18/2012 11:59 pm
Level 38 : Artisan Prince
IGN: EpicGirl10
Maturity: 9/10 unless I get mad 6/10
What Rank? Co-Owner
Experience with Staff: A lot, I'm one of those helpful people who will tell you how to craft something or when tyou're breaking a rule, or whatever.
Anybody who'll recommend you? Nobody I'm that amazing
Anything Else: Im in wuvz with u! LEMONS
eldin
09/19/2012 12:00 am
Accepted ten-fold!
I don't care if you didn't put the code in the Anything Else box <3
Summertime
09/19/2012 12:00 am
Level 38 : Artisan Prince
PM me the I.P.
eldin
09/19/2012 12:05 am
Did so!
Migglesticks
09/19/2012 12:07 am
Level 36 : Artisan Toast
Your rank of "Head Co-Owner" is such a strange contradictory title. The original title of "Co-Owner" implies that one actually OWNS the server in part alongside the original owner. Which should mean that the "Head Co-Owner" is you. But apparently it's. Not.

Such an oddity, your ranking system.
eldin
09/19/2012 12:09 am
Lol, I'll get rid of it XD
Migglesticks
09/19/2012 12:25 am
Well, with that logical paradox out of the way, why not make an application myself, I suppose.

I am applying for Head Administrator.

IGN: Migglesticks and Mod_Odd

Maturity: Hm. 8/10. I never let irresponsibility get the better of me (so you will not see me misusing powers), though I can be quite the weirdie in terms of conversational companionship. Not really into sexual innuendo, but I tend to discuss rather odd topics. My grammar can also be a little...advanced.

What Rank?: Head Administrator

Experience with Staff: I've not done much staffing in terms of Minecraft servers. I've been moderator a whole three times (and those servers did not last), though I have ran my own servers on occasion, and know my way around commands and such. I'm normally the one hosting a server for my own friends when we play Minecraft together. And I know my way around Bukkit/Tekkit and their associated plugins.

I've ran several of my own (some fairly large) websites/forums (much like the forum we are on, PMC's), however. Over the past 6 or 7 years, I've probably operated around 20 websites, and staffed many others not of my proprietorship as a moderator, webmaster, or administrator.

Anybody who'll recommend you?: Not particularly. No one from the PMC community, anywho.

Anything Else: Is this server you're running actually server-based or Hamachi-based? And, if I may ask, how many player slots?
eldin
09/19/2012 12:28 am
Server-based, 20 slots. Vanilla. Declined. Read the whole post.
Migglesticks
09/19/2012 12:38 am
As in, for me to read your whole post? (Which I did) Or you read *my* whole post?

Well, regardless. Delightful. Rejection is quite adorable.
markd315
09/19/2012 12:34 am
Level 40 : Master Modder
Plugin Pro application:

IGN: markd315
Maturity: pretty high. I'm 15 years old, and have am a pretty good kid.
Experience with Staff: see below
Experience with Plugins: lots. Many different plugins.
Anybody who'll recommend you? 37.59.238.158 I am admin there. unfortunately it is a dying server
Got any plugins you want to install? Lots. multiverse, spout? (maybe), factions/towny, chestshops, iconomy, worldedit, worldguard, guns+, essentials, and more.
Anything Else: Essentials does half the things you want, like kits and nicknames. It also does warps.

AND!

Staff apps:

IGN: markd315
Maturity: see above
What Rank? Head admin or admin preferably.
Experience with Staff: 37.59.238.158 plugin managing admin there
Anybody who'll recommend you? 37.59.238.158
Anything Else: please accept me. I promise that I am a good choice, at least give me a chance. Oh, and 1337 V.S. Master Cheif

IGN: mattbuster
Maturity: same as me or maybe even higher
What Rank? Admin
Experience with Staff: 37.59.238.158 admin there
Anybody who'll recommend you? 37.59.238.158
Anything Else: 1337 V.S. Master Cheif
eldin
09/19/2012 1:00 am
Both accepted as admin.
markd315
09/19/2012 12:40 am
also, i got a few friends i could definately invite if it works out. Could we get more slots if needed? please pm or post the ip. It is midnight here, and i need to go to bed soon. Hopefully I can check it out before then.
Novacane
09/19/2012 12:41 am
Level 36 : Artisan Dolphin
I Guess I'll Join,
IGN: Djgrannynanny
Maturity:8/10
What Rank?Head Mod or Mod
Experience with Staff:Well I Never Been Staff On A Server And Would Like To Start here.
Anybody who'll recommend you?No one.
Anything Else:umm...YOLO?...Also PM me the ip.Also if i get accepted i will give you skype.
eldin
09/19/2012 12:50 am
Denied. Read the whole post for once...
Novacane
09/19/2012 12:54 am
I did
eldin
09/19/2012 1:02 am
Re-read the rules, please!
Novacane
09/19/2012 1:06 am
Ok I will
PinkyPony
09/19/2012 12:52 am
Level 5 : Apprentice Miner
Staff:Head admin
IGN:the_soccer_punk brothers old account
Maturity:9/10
What Rank? Head admin
Experience with Staff: Lots of exsperiance with staff admin plugins
Anybody who'll recommend you? no im sorry havent had many in the past
Anything Else:1337 v.s master chief
markd315
09/19/2012 12:54 am
what about me and mattbuster?
Migglesticks
09/19/2012 12:59 am
I will forward this once more, after I went back and read through your entire post 50 times somehow missing the vital information each time.

Well, with that logical paradox out of the way, why not make an application myself, I suppose.

Maturity: Hm. 8/10. I never let irresponsibility get the better of me (so you will not see me misusing powers), though I can be quite the weirdie in terms of conversational companionship. Not really into sexual innuendo, but I tend to discuss rather odd topics. My grammar can also be a little...advanced.

Experience with Staff: I've not done much staffing in terms of Minecraft servers. I've been moderator a whole three times (and those servers did not last), though I have ran my own servers on occasion, and know my way around commands and such. I'm normally the one hosting a server for my own friends when we play Minecraft together. And I know my way around Bukkit/Tekkit and their associated plugins.

I've ran several of my own (some fairly large) websites/forums (much like the forum we are on, PMC's), however. Over the past 6 or 7 years, I've probably operated around 20 websites, and staffed many others not of my proprietorship as a moderator, webmaster, or administrator.

Anybody who'll recommend you?: Not particularly. No one from the PMC community, anywho.

Anything Else: (The question(s) have been answered)
1337 V.S. Master Cheif
eldin
09/19/2012 1:02 am
MigglesticksI will forward this once more, after I went back and read through your entire post 50 times somehow missing the vital information each time.

Anything Else: (The question(s) have been answered)
1337 V.S. Master Cheif

Accepted as mod!
PinkyPony
09/19/2012 1:04 am
Level 5 : Apprentice Miner
WHAT ABOUT ME?
markd315
09/19/2012 1:05 am
Can you PM the IP and possibly the FTP data to me? What hosting service do you use? Is the physical server owned by you?

Also, i strongly reccommend that you not name a head admin for a few weeks. Whoever is most helpful should get that title. Just a friendly competition.
eLiTeChilD_
09/19/2012 1:07 am
Level 6 : Apprentice Mage
Staff:
IGN: eLiTeChilD_
Maturity: 7/10
What Rank? Head-Mod
Experience with Staff: Ive been staff on server like KudoCraft but was never really released due to the Griefing. It was on 24/7 So I couldnt do anything :/ And Ive ran my own servers for personal purposes like Recorind Youtube series and stuff like that.
Anybody who'll recommend you? My friends mostlikely since they've seen how Ive managed servers in the past.
Anything Else:1337 V.S. Master Cheif"
I can skype if needed x3
Novacane
09/19/2012 1:09 am
Here is the re-make of the app:(Plus Code )
I Guess I'll Join,
IGN: Djgrannynanny
What Rank?Head Mod or Mod
Experience with Staff:Well I Never Been Staff On A Server And Would Like To Start here.
Anybody who'll recommend you?No one.
Anything Else:1337 V.S. Master Cheif (there You Go
eldin
09/19/2012 1:46 am
Everyone, I made an accident with the server. The server IP will not be handed out to staff until 1-10 days have passed.
eldin~
Madam_Power
09/19/2012 3:06 am
Level 26 : Expert Architect
Ok
Thius Server SUcks I Got Staff But i Got Banned
eldin
09/19/2012 4:34 pm
You didn't get staff, you didn't get banned, you don't have the IP, you didn't make an application, it's not public yet, you didn't read the rules, and you don't have good grammar. Woah.
Bethamez
09/19/2012 10:37 am
Level 36 : Artisan Network
IGN: FirefallXI
Maturity: 7/10
What Rank: Trusted
Experience with Staff: Not a whole lot
Anything Else: Not really looking for any fancy ranks really
Micahjames65
09/19/2012 12:54 pm
Level 3 : Apprentice Miner
IGN: micahjames65 (lowercase just like that)
Maturity: 9/10 unless I get mad then its 8/10
What Rank? Admin
Experience with Staff: None but am getting added to 2 servers for staff.
Anybody who'll recommend you? JordanStarz
Anything Else: 1337 V.S. Master Cheif (Leonidas V.S Master Chief) I am very mature in what I do. I am a 8/10 builder and a 10/10 miner.
markd315
09/19/2012 3:46 pm
@eldin. what was the problem? I might be able to help. no promises though.
eldin
09/19/2012 4:35 pm
PinkyPony, accepted as Trainee Admin.
Elite, accepted as mod.
Djgranny, accepted as mod.
Beth, accepted as Head-Mod. (I'd accept you as a Co-Owner, but... you need to attend to your chatroom moderating duties! I'd also accept you as Head-admin then, but you said no fancy rank.)
Micahjames, You're God-builder.
minemaster, declined. Re-read the rules.
alomon
09/19/2012 5:06 pm
Level 7 : Apprentice Miner
IGN:alomon66
What Rank? builder / admin
Experience with Staff:i have helped with abouut 23 servers im good patient and like helping
Anybody who'll recommend you? not on here no
Anything Else:1337 V.S. Master Cheif
eldin
09/19/2012 5:12 pm
Declined. I'm glad you read the whole post, but... nobody to recommend you and been staff on 23 servers?
colorpaper
09/19/2012 7:38 pm
Level 23 : Expert Pony
ign:colorpaper
maturity:9/10
what rank:head-admin
anybody who would recommend you:idk
anybody else:idk
peachphuzz
09/19/2012 7:47 pm
Level 6 : Apprentice Whale
IGN: dolphinluv
Maturity: 10
What Rank? Admin or Head Admin
Experience with Staff: I have been Co-Owner on 1 server, Admin on 6, Mod on 2, and Op on 3!
Anybody who'll recommend you?: marn1x409
Anything Else: I am a really good builder, very friendly person, and I LOVE CUPCAKES!
eldin
09/19/2012 11:25 pm
Both denied.
However, dolphinluv, re-read thr rules and you are in!
Its_Monkey
09/19/2012 11:54 pm
Level 3 : Apprentice Engineer
IGN: Its_Monkey
Maturity: 9/10
What Rank? Head-Admin
Experience with Staff: 1337 V.S. Master Cheif
I Have A Raiding/Griefing Server That Is Hosted. I Am The Owner.
Anybody who'll recommend you? Everyone Who Plays On My Server.
Anything Else: I REALLY Like Building. So Anything Huge And Cool I'll Build. Including Spawns And Other Warps Like Parkour Maps, Pvp Arenas, Drop Party Rooms, etc.

Im Also Pretty Good With Plugins. Mostly Group-Manager.
eLiTeChilD_
09/19/2012 11:57 pm
If The Server Is Ready You Can PM Me.
Also If you need to communicate with me just ask for my skype ^-^
gamer48er
09/20/2012 12:11 am
Level 2 : Apprentice Miner
I find it dumb that you are declining people just because of your little "1337 V.S. Master Cheif" joke. That's a little harsh, don't you think? Especially when judging for staff on a minecraft server.
eLiTeChilD_
09/20/2012 12:23 am
Actually It might not be as "dumb" as you think, Maybe its his way of thinking If you actually read the rules. And not just Sign Up automatically.
markd315
09/20/2012 12:52 am
lol. this guy just griefed my server! Luckily he only broke 6 blocks, which i rolled back, and then i banned him all, because i wouldnt op him. dude... he wants to ensure that people actually are willing to devote time and effort to the server. something you dont understand.

Eldin: Can you send me the ip? I don't care if spawn isnt built yet or something, but as long as it is running at least, i would really like the ip.
imimfundude
09/20/2012 12:18 am
Level 10 : Journeyman Miner
IGN: ethanfirebird
Maturity: on a scale of 10 8
What Rank? admin head admin head mod or mod
Experience with Staff: 15 times mod 10 times admin
Anybody who'll recommend you? i have a few servers if you really want to know ill give you em if you spot the owner he/she will tell you
Anything Else: well im good at settleing disputes
Randomness5
09/20/2012 12:24 am
Level 1 : New Miner
IGN: Randomness5
Maturity: 9/10
What Rank? god-builder
Experience with Staff: i help ppl start and build houses and help with rules
Anybody who'll recommend you? idk
Anything Else: i <3 tekkit!
eldin
09/20/2012 12:28 am
her* But thanks, that's almost exactly why I put it there in the first place. Some people just read the title, look for the app, sign up, and don't even read the actual post. That is the mark of a bad admin. And... yeah, it's not a joke.
Anyway, ethan, denied. Its_Monkey, you're God-Builder.
Random: Bro fist for tekkit! Accepted.
The reason I accepted those two people are because:
They have read the whole post... I know that even though they didn't put the code down. Some people, like Migglesticks, just missed it.
eLiTeChilD_
09/20/2012 1:03 am
Oh sorry o.o maybe I shouldve firgured out you were a girl cause of your picture >3<
imimfundude
09/20/2012 12:31 am
may i submit another form i misread the rules
imimfundude
09/20/2012 12:34 am
IGN: ethanfirebird
Maturity: 1-10 8
What Rank? admin
Experience with Staff: 10 times mod 10 ties amdin
Anybody who'll recommend you?: i hve a few on some servers
Anything Else: 1337 V.S. Master Cheif
Randomness5
09/20/2012 12:47 am
Level 1 : New Miner
hi i got it accepted but i dont know the ip adress...... so can u pm it to me?
eldin
09/20/2012 12:55 am
Okay, I need help building the spawn and setting up the ranks and stuff. imimfundude, accepted as trainee admin.
Planet Minecraft

Website

© 2010 - 2024
www.planetminecraft.com

Welcome