New Server! Anyone intrested?

Goblom's Avatar Goblom9/1/12 12:50 am
9/1/2012 1:19 am
Goblom's Avatar Goblom
Hello everyone!

Me and a few friends made a new server, Avalon Horde! This server uses Arena's, more zombies killed, means more Avalon Coins for you! Avalon Coins are the currency system on the server, It also is what you buy new Classes for, Ranks and Classes are somewhat the same, as you rank, you get more, and better gear to seek vengence upon Zombies! It also has a PvP arena, in which we plan to have more then one PvP map, but change it every month, possibly less, possibly more. We will construct entire villages and whole towns for PvP, and possibly the Arena's! There are donater classes as well, and with our new found love for MagicCraft, a spells plugin, we have decided we will incorporate Spells for some of the classes! There is a spell called "Volley" in which the Archer has, that fires around 3-7 arrows in a focused spot. We plan to be working alot, and we have been. Goblom, an Admin and Server hoster even codes a few of our Plugins, Mezyman, Is the Head Architect, Dreacon and Gokart make ingenious little Arena's that are unique, one such arena is "Warriors Trial/Test (Whatever it is being called now) And it is bassically a small Aztec Temple, surrounded by flaming sacraficial alter's. As I had said, we try to make thing's unique and special. We don't like the usually drag of Mine...Cut wood.....Mine Ores....Kill a few mob's....Build a House....Etc..Etc..Etc.. So we have made a server that is very intresting, Maps are always being made, Plugins being tested, Coded, and even invented!

This server is NOT Whitelisted.
The server is brand new as well! We just released it 5 Days ago, but we haven't been advertising very much until now. A server website is in progress as well, it was just made yesterday, and is still has a lot more to go. to see what has been made so far, the URL is : avalonhorde.enjin.com
We plan to upgrade to a dedicated Website host, but we need a few donations, to get that running, we paid quite a bit just to get the server started, and by "We" I mean Goblom, whom bought Buycraft. Roughly, if we don't get donations, which we hope some will donate, if they enjoy our server. It will take us about a month, or more to get a Dedicated Website with our money.

This will also be a Semi-Community Server, meaning in the forums on our Website, you can suggest new classes, Arena's, Apply for Staff, or anything regarding the server itself.

Videos of our server are welcome, please post Videos if you have made them in the "Video" Section on our Website (Will be made shortly)

The IP is-
avalonhorde.no-ip.org

Have a wonderful time on our new server, please tell us if you have found any Bug's, or Exploits. Unlike some server's, We actually PAY for you to get out of the Map's, and Spawn. This is so we can fix that way out, and reward the people who show us. However, if you do not tell us, and we find out there's another way out, from someone else or by ourselves, we will not Reward you for saying "Oh but I knew that way out!"

Thank You,
Goblom
Level 50 : Grandmaster Modder