New Server/Gaming Community NEED STAFF

BlondeBryan's Avatar BlondeBryan4/8/16 7:38 pm
1 emeralds 307 8
4/15/2016 12:15 pm
Aleja's Avatar Aleja
Hi I'm currently developing a new gaming community that hopes to become bigger as time goes on.I plan to have multiple servers for different games such as minecraft,TF2,Garry's Mod and much more.But as of right now we are just focusing on minecraft and i need staff to help me run the servers.I'm looking for experienced admins,moderators and builders.For admins I'm looking for mature people who are good with players and have worked on servers before.For moderators I'm looking for experienced developers who know how to write permissions (Permissions Ex only I'm not interested in any other plugin).Also i need moderators for running and fixing server issues such as plugins and setting up sub domains and websites for the community.For the builders I'm looking for talented builders who can build big structures along with small structures.If you meet the requirements below and are interested in joining please message me.

Requirements:
Must have a legit minecraft account.
Must have a skype account.
BlondeBryan
Level 1 : New Miner

Create an account or sign in to comment.

04/15/2016 12:10 pm
alphabeta234
Im 15, 16 in January, very mature, can I apply?
04/09/2016 1:06 am
Level 13 : Journeyman Explorer
MrNigmaSIR
I think I'm interested! However, is there any chance that you could add a position such as Staff Manager to the ranks? Unless you already have one, and I'll gladly apply for Moderator.
04/08/2016 10:06 pm
BlondeBryan
yea you guys are right ive changed it so its any age if anyone is interested.
04/08/2016 9:50 pm
Duckyman420_yt
i meet all requirments im 18 i have a legit account and my skype is facebook:dalton.trader
04/08/2016 8:56 pm
Level 5 : Apprentice Network
mineo_diamond
Im gonna have to agree with finlay WW make it like 13 or atleast 14 or else your gonna lose alot of peeps like he said!
04/08/2016 8:15 pm
alphabeta234
18+ gonna lose you alot of peeps!
04/08/2016 8:47 pm
Level 22 : Expert Blockhead
raidarr
It'll lose him a majority of the goofballs who think they are decent staff but in reality are just bad at it, and most people who are like that I've found fall below the age of 16. Above that I've found there's a more mature community. The OP's better off looking for quality... and that's best achieved at higher ages, though I've met some rather impressive young folks on servers.
04/15/2016 12:15 pm
Level 5 : Apprentice Miner
Aleja
Not necessarily. Going for 18+ cuts down at least half the market. Honestly, I've met some people that are older than 18 but are immature as a 9 year old. It's all maturity, not age. (Though age does bring a bit of experience) Just whitelist it and base their acceptance off maturity and details of their application instead of cutting the market in half.
Planet Minecraft

Website

© 2010 - 2024
www.planetminecraft.com

Welcome