New Server in Development, need Admins, and mods

The_Mynxie_One's Avatar The_Mynxie_One1/20/19 10:43 pm history
1 emeralds 158 6
1/27/2019 7:03 pm
Yagami3488's Avatar Yagami3488
Okay, so I am a disabled mother of a 12 year old boy who wanted a server. Since I can't take him to the park, or run around and play games outside, we play games together online. I that If I was going to make a server, it was going to be A SERVER. lol Plus it gives me something to do. I am also a noob to Minecraft in general. So I am literally learning everything right now. So far I am not doing to bad on my own. I really really want to make something special with this server. So far I just have Skyblock set up. I want worlds with Factions, Minigames, RPG, Survival PVP open world, and anything else I can think of. I do need lots of help. I really would like to have a couple admins per world that way we aren't all stretched out. The server isn't live yet. I am still trying to set things up. I am about to be working on the minigames world. That means learning about the games, and how to use the plugin I bought called Paintball which has minigames, and can make more. Then I will make the Factions after that. Then look into doing the RPG one. I have no idea about the RPG side of minecraft yet. Anyway, if you would like to help and know of others who wouldn't mind starting on a brand new (not yet live) server. Please let me know. You can add me on Discord and catch me online if interested.
Mynxie (aka Faelynora)#4028 thank you

I cannot afford to pay anyone; However, if we get big enough, and start bringing in donations and subs, I will start to pay what I can afford from that. First come first server though. Meaning, those who start on the ground floor helping to build it up will be the first to be offered anything.

Also, not click bait. That is exactly how and why I got started on making this server.
The_Mynxie_One
Level 1 : New Miner