«NEW SERVER | KITPVP | NEEDS STAFF | MANY POSITIONS!»

Amanthemoneyman's Avatar Amanthemoneyman11/17/15 6:24 pm
11/19/2015 9:04 pm
TheJKBro's Avatar TheJKBro
167.114.1.218:26197

Hello! Thanks for taking the time to check out my forum! I am the owner of "Striving XX" and I am looking to do a complete "MakeOver" On the server and changing it into something that everyone would love to play on, it could be factions, survival, kitpvp, teams, and anything else that your imagination comes up with! To apply you do not have to follow the outlines below, but you must include the main things that I should know such as age, experience, skype, in-game-name, etc. Noting will be rejected if it doesn't contain these things just you will need to answer them eventually!

Helper|Moderator|Admin:
Click to reveal
I.g.n

Name

Experience

Things you could bring to the server

Time you can play on the server

Knowledge

Anything Extra (The more here the better!)

Builder :
Click to reveal
I.g.n

Name

Experience

Pictures of previous builds

Web-Developer :
Click to reveal
Anything you think you can include using the applications above and your knowledge will work for this application!

Remember! The more information that is on your application, the better chance you have of being accepted!
Amanthemoneyman
Level 2 : Apprentice Network

Create an account or sign in to comment.

11/19/2015 9:04 pm
Level 1 : New Miner
TheJKBro
Staff Position: Wanting to be Admin but whatever you think I Would be good at

I.G.N: TheJKBro

Name: Dylan

Experience: I would say I have lots of experience with servers because I have owed my own server in the past and it was a prison server so I set up all of the mined and pvp areas and I work my butt off to make the server a wonderful place for people will stay on the server. I also have a lot of experience with plugins and commands I used to be staff/Owner on other servers so I know the basic commands that a everyday staff member uses. I have been Admin and Co- Owner on a server but they both got shutdown because they weren't the biggest servers (max 10-15 People) so i have experience with being a staff member. I am really good with //wand setting up regions and protected stuff. I am Always in a good mood so I will always be spreading good vibes for players. I am also good at using the forums like if you want me to check out players application to help you decide. I can post events that go on in the server

Things You Can Bring To The Server: I fill If I get chosen to because part of your staff group I can bring a lot of happiness and joy to the server. I love to meet new people and make new friends. I will make them fill welcome and make them want to come back on the server to play more.

When Can I Play:
I can play Monday - Thurday at 4:00 to 10:00 so I will be on between those hours and Friday 3:00 To 10:00+ and on Saturday to Sunday I cant play.

Knowledge: Plugins, in-game commands, World edit, Basic commands

Extra Info: I am in the first grade in High school. Recently got back into minecraft. I play the PS4 Bo3, Gta V. I am always a amazing person talk with if your having troubles or need help in the server.
11/19/2015 8:23 pm
Level 1 : New Network
Deaven
Applying for:Helper
I.g.n: SmellTheDebuff

Name: Deaven

Experience:I Own a server but dont go on it much and i was an Admin on a server that was recently shutdown

Things you could bring to the server:i can bring many things to the server like respect, less hackers and i can bring loyalty i also think i can bring more fun things like maybe events and all i am very friendly i can cooperate with other staff members and respect players

Time you can play on the server:on average i can play on like maybe three hours daily

Knowledge: (not sure if u meant school knowledge or minecraft knowledge so i will say both ) school knowledge: I maintain a gpa of 3.0 and i also maintain strain A's and One B Minecraft knowledge: I am great at screensharing know where to look and even know how to find Ghost clients

Anything Extra (The more here the better!) i have school from 7am-2pm and also my timezone is Utc 8:00 Pacific time
11/19/2015 7:37 pm
alex61101

I.g.n alex61101

Skype boss.chater122

Age 16

Name Alex

Experience I currently take advanced web devlopment classes at my school, and have created multiple successful websites over my time as a web developer, and hope to pursue the career path. I enjoy making them for communities, and hope to make yours.

Experienced member
Mature
Strict, but not to strict (even though I won't be staffing)

Anyday after 4:30, may vary

Knowledge

14 coding languages

PhP - Helpful with Forums

HTML - Back Bone for websites.

CSS - designs websites

Ruby On Rails - works well with hosting the websites.

and Javascript for fun plugins!

Sadly, that's all! Only, that I do this all for free!

11/19/2015 8:49 am
Amanthemoneyman
bump 1 HELPER & 1 WEB-DEVELOPER NEEDED!
11/18/2015 9:41 pm
Amazing-Ibanez
I.g.n: Amazing-Ibanez

Name: katelyn

Experience: experience with mc is great im good at survival and i got a huge imagination (just need the time) with people im a good communitcator and quite assertive but very kind

Things you could bring to the server friendliness and advertising and a helping hand for anything!!! :3

Time you can play on the server anytime and all the time (i will say when ill be off)

Knowledge hmmm idk what you mean there

Anything Extra (The more here the better!) well im a 17 year old girl from nz!!!! my imagination is huge and i can be very very friendly (but also assertive) i love my arts and sports and im aiming to work for walt disney animation!! that would be a dream come true!!! ive had a tough life but im still standing strong!! whoops got carried away :p thats me!
11/18/2015 4:36 pm
FurthestJester0
I.g.n FurthestJester0

Skype furthestjester0

Age 15

Name Ben

Experience Been building since i got minecraft, about three years ago; also built on 6 or seven servers prior to applying here

Things you could bring to the server depends; honestly if you tell me to build something i won't stop until told to or until it's finished. I could bring determination to the table along with my creativity and ability

Time you can play on the server 4 ish hours a day; up to 6 max. on weekdays and 9 max on weekends

Pictures of previous builds I don't have any. i realize how sketchy this looks that i have none, and i apologize for that, but if you really wanna test my skill tp me to some random location and tell me to build something

Anything Extra (The more here the better!) It says the more here the better so I am extremely intimidated and want to write as much as i can on this question. When i say I can build anything i can build ANYTHING you ask for with a few obvious exceptions of impossibilities and stuff. I swear a ton but i can easily filter myself, and when no mods are on when i'm on building i am good at moderating chats and I've done that before as well

Thanks for reading <3
11/18/2015 5:41 pm
Amanthemoneyman
Accepted as builder! You'll be helping build arenas / pvp map! When you get on you'll recieve your rank after being tested.
11/18/2015 12:42 pm
bobdoesnotlie
joined, spawned in a hole in the middle of an empty world....
11/18/2015 12:58 am
Deaven
Applying for:Admin
I.g.n: SmellTheDebuff

Name: Deaven

Experience:I Own a server but dont go on it much and i was an Admin on a server that was recently shutdown

Things you could bring to the server:i can bring many things to the server like respect, less hackers and i can bring loyalty i also think i can bring more fun things like maybe events and all i am very friendly i can cooperate with other staff members and respect players

Time you can play on the server:on average i can play on like maybe three hours daily

Knowledge: (not sure if u meant school knowledge or minecraft knowledge so i will say both ) school knowledge: I maintain a gpa of 3.0 and i also maintain strain A's and One B Minecraft knowledge: I am great at screensharing know where to look and even know how to find Ghost clients

Anything Extra (The more here the better!) i have school from 7am-2pm and also my timezone is Utc 8:00 Pacific time
11/17/2015 6:56 pm
AmyEnderGurl_
Position Applying for: Admin

I.g.n Amyendergurl

Skype live:amyendergurl

Name: Amy DeBi

Experience: I am experienced with servers, I have had my own in the past but decided I prefer Working on other servers better. I have been Admin on a server that got shut down called endercricket, and I have been helper on thehenryninja server and that is it.

Things you could bring to the server: I am kind, I think I can help a lot, with ideas for the server to make it better, building the spawn, Kicking, tempbanning, muting, banning and stuff like that to protect the server, and making the server known and the best it can be!

Time you can play on the server: I can play 1-5 hours a day. Sometimes I more do every other day though. The only times I would play every other day would be when I am taking a break from my computer

Knowledge: I am in 6 grade but know how to program, How to do trig, How to do Algebra, How to do calculus, and more
Anything Extra (The more here the better!) I have only once been banned/kicked/muted from a server and that was my own, some staff members decided to goof around so I ended up losing my server. I will donate every time I also have team speak
11/17/2015 6:52 pm
xPickle_
I.g.n- xPickle_

Skype - hayden.verble2

Age - 12, but I am very mature.

Name - Hayden

Experience - Where to start?
I have owned 2 servers. One is up now. Being a prison and SMP.
Have been co-owner on one server.
Have owned guild on hypixel.
Moderator on Mortis Realms(now down)

Things you could bring to the server - I am a decent builder who knows tons of redstone. I stick close to the rules and am fair to everyone. I can give the server a friendly atmosphere.

Time you can play on the server - 4-6 hours a day. It is pretty decent. I can offer more on weekends.

Knowledge - I know tons about plugins and have designed server websites. I know basic code and am good with mods. I can help set up teamspeak and mods. Even though of my young age I am very mature and would love to be apart of the community.

Anything Extra (The more here the better!) - I have never been baned, muted, or kicked from a server. I allways try to be friendly and have never hacked even though I am capable of it. I try my best to be the best I can be. Since I haved owned and administrated many servers before I belive I can bring a lot to this server.

Thanks,
Pickle
11/17/2015 6:26 pm
anonpmc1928978
[deleted]
Planet Minecraft

Website

© 2010 - 2024
www.planetminecraft.com

Welcome