~New Server Looking For Builders & Staff~

ToxicVenue's Avatar ToxicVenue6/27/17 7:24 pm
1 emeralds 164 4
6/29/2017 11:46 am
SuperMan420's Avatar SuperMan420
I Have A New Sever Called ToxicPvp And Looking For Builders And Staff To Help Us Out The Server is Curently WhiteListed If you Would Like to Help Pllease Pm Me.

Currently we have a team of two moderators @ToxicVenue , @SSaMarine613 who review all applications. Once they review your application you will receive a private message from one of them letting you know the outcome of your application.

If you recieve a message saying you are being considered please be aware that there is still some work to do. If one of our team members likes your application, all of us have to agree. Our team may reject your application for certain flaws and things we find that may interfere with your position. If you are denied, you will also be contacted via the inbox. If you disagree with our decision, try not to make a big deal about it. Show us you can be mature about it by keeping calm. ​

Complaining about it will permanently deny yourself for further application.
--------------------

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬.ılılıll|̲̅̅●̲̅̅|̲̅̅=̲̅̅|̲̅̅●̲̅̅|llılılı.▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬​

Application format​

IGN -

Previous IGN (If changed in name changes) -

Say YES if you understand that asking a staff member about your application means an instant rejection of your application -​

Age -

Timezone -

Link to gaming twitter account (if you have one) -​

What time are you most often on? (your time) -​

Are you multilingual (Speak more than one language)? -​

When did you first play Minecraft, how often do you play? -​

Have you ever been banned or temp banned on any server? -​

What is your previous experience in any type of moderation? -​

Where are you most active on the server? -​

How many hours can you contribute per day? -​

What advice would you give someone who had to deal with people younger than them? -

Do you have any experience with depression? How have you dealt with this? -

Do you use the teamspeak and a microphone? -​

Are you able to record? -​

What is the date of the last application you made? -​

Anything else we should know? -​

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬.ılılıll|̲̅̅●̲̅̅|̲̅̅=̲̅̅|̲̅̅●̲̅̅|llılılı.▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬​

IMPORTANT:
Note 1: Please do NOT give out your personal information (i.e full real name, email, skype) in your application. If we need any more information other than what we ask in the questions above we will ask for it.

Note 2: Asking a staff member to review your application or to write it for you will result in instant denial. ​
ToxicVenue
Level 1 : New Miner

Create an account or sign in to comment.

06/29/2017 11:46 am
SuperMan420
IGN - VinceThePrince29

Previous IGN (If changed in name changes) - N/A

Say YES if you understand that asking a staff member about your application means an instant rejection of your application -​ YES

Age - 17

Timezone -EST

Link to gaming twitter account (if you have one) -​ N/A

What time are you most often on? (your time) -​ Depends im on for most of the day mostly afternoon and late at night.

Are you multilingual (Speak more than one language)? -​ tiny amount of spanish but primary English.

When did you first play Minecraft, how often do you play? -​ i started playing mc 3 years ago and i play very often about 7 days a week and 6-8 hours a day

Have you ever been banned or temp banned on any server? -​ Yes

What is your previous experience in any type of moderation? -​ I was the Owner on server that had 40 people and 20 active players but after 2 years i couldn't afford to run the server anymore :/ I was also an admin on another server for 7 months before that closed too :/

Where are you most active on the server? -​ Never join the server yet

How many hours can you contribute per day? -​ any where from 5-8

What advice would you give someone who had to deal with people younger than them? - Just be calm and treat them the way you would want to be treated.

Do you have any experience with depression? How have you dealt with this? -Yes i actually have but the way i dealt with is is by playing video games it help take your mind off of things.

Do you use the teamspeak and a microphone? -​ yes i have teamspeak discord and skype and just got a mic.

Are you able to record? -​ no

What is the date of the last application you made? -​ 6/28/2017

Anything else we should know? -​Really would love to be apart of your team and help out as much as i can and at the same time gaining more experience.

Thank you for your time.
06/27/2017 7:54 pm
i_Snowman_i
IGN - i_Snowman_i

Previous IGN (If changed in name changes) - Contains my name..

Say YES if you understand that asking a staff member about your application means an instant rejection of your application -​ YES

Age - 14

Timezone - EST

Link to gaming twitter account (if you have one) -​ Nope

What time are you most often on? (your time) -​ Through the afternoon and evening. I might be on late sometimes too. It all depends on what's happening that day!

Are you multilingual (Speak more than one language)? -​ No, although I will be taking Spanish this year!

When did you first play Minecraft, how often do you play? -​ My account was created on December 27th, 2012, I think. I've played it pretty actively and am usually on everyday!

Have you ever been banned or temp banned on any server? -​ Yes

What is your previous experience in any type of moderation? -​ On discord I WAS admin on a server with almost 9k people(staff on it for about 8 months, before I resigned). I'm currently "Head of Staff" on another discord with around 500 people.

Where are you most active on the server? -​ Seeing as I don't know the ip to the server I don't know...

How many hours can you contribute per day? -​ At least 4 hours a day!

What advice would you give someone who had to deal with people younger than them? - I deal with people younger than me everyday, just try to be patient with them!

Do you have any experience with depression? How have you dealt with this? - Don't understand why you need to know this, but no I haven't.

Do you use the teamspeak and a microphone? -​ Yes, I used teamspeak and have a microphone.

Are you able to record? -​ Yup.

What is the date of the last application you made? -​ This is my first.

Anything else we should know? -​ I always use good grammar and I'm hoping to gain experience moderating an minecraft server!
06/29/2017 9:50 am
ToxicVenue
Accepted! Please pm Me for the IP
06/27/2017 7:45 pm
skipgormley
IGN - Skiips

Previous IGN (If changed in name changes) - https://plancke.io/hypixel/player/stats/Skiips

Age - 14

Timezone - EST

Link to gaming twitter account (if you have one) -​ I stream on youtube

What time are you most often on? (your time) -​ Summer, anytime

Are you multilingual (Speak more than one language)? -​ English, and English only

When did you first play Minecraft, how often do you play? -​ First started playing around 2013

Have you ever been banned or temp banned on any server? -​ Not that I believe

What is your previous experience in any type of moderation? -​ I've owned many servers and have been mod and admin on lots of servers just helping out, I just quit/got demoted on a pixelmon server that was very popular (like #3 pixelmon server in the world) I got bored and stopped playing.

Where are you most active on the server? -​ survival

How many hours can you contribute per day? -​ 3-7

What advice would you give someone who had to deal with people younger than them? - Be patient with people and learn to understand them/what they like or what they don't like, and don't judge a person by his/her cover

Do you have any experience with depression? How have you dealt with this? - No

Do you use the teamspeak and a microphone? -​ I have discord and a microphone, yes (could download teamspeak)

Are you able to record? -​ yep

What is the date of the last application you made? -​ Never

Anything else we should know? - Nope​
Planet Minecraft

Website

© 2010 - 2024
www.planetminecraft.com

Welcome