shadowrokx's Avatar shadowrokx9/7/14 6:51 am
1 emeralds 335 8
9/7/2014 10:19 am
KillerKraftGaming's Avatar KillerKraftGaming
[center][img]ibin.co/1YUel7ZsJ8h0[/img]

[b][SteamCraft]
[Survival/PvE server][/center][/b]

[img]ibin.co/1YWxPram66UB[/img]

My name is Cieron Callon(Also known as shadowrokx) and I've just started a new server(As you might have noticed, I plan to call it SteamCraft) but i'm in need of staff members to help set the server up and moniter it when players arrive. I plan it to be a semi-vanilla no-pvp, no-grief survival server. It currently has 50 slots and 3 GB of RAM which I feel is an ample amount but if neccessary can be augmented later. I've actually already started building the server spawn/setting up plugins. I'm looking for mature staff that are genuinly helpful while not spending their time in gamemode 1 terrorizing players/building random builds...
So then, if that sounds like the job for you, read on!

We recommend the following to all new staff members:

[b]Explore the server:[/b]
Before chucking all your ideas for the server on everybody, take a moment and look around to see what others have built and planned. Also look for potential places to build upon the work of the other staff members by improving or correcting it.

[b]Being a part of the community:[/b]
Beyond helping the server, being a good staff member means being a community-minded person. Be friendly and courteous. Help others when they ask, as others will often help you. If you ever have any questions don't hesitate to ask, I'll always be happy to help.

[img]ibin.co/1YWwrWGUqnrS[/img]

[b]Helper[/b]
Available Positions: 2
Responsibilities:
- Introduce new players to the server.
- Help out players.
- Be active.
- Help staff members when needed.
- Report bugs, problems and rule breakers.

[/s][b]Moderator[/b]
Available Positions: 0
Responsibilities:
- Make sure all is well on the server.
- Answer player questions.
- Attempt to fix bugs and problems.
- Recommend plugins.
- Seekout and punish rule breakers.[/s]
All full up. Sorry. :/

[b]Administrator[/b]
Available Positions: 1
Responsibilities:
- Make sure all is well on the server.
- Introduce new staff to the server.
- Monitor and maintain server forum threads/posts.
- Manage staff members.
- Help setup areas, plugins, worlds, etc...
- Organize well prepared events.

[s][b]Co-Owner[/b]
[b]Operator[/b]
Available Positions: 2
Responsibilities:
- Owns a percentage of the server.
- Has all rights, permissions, and commands.
- Contact me on skype(shadowrokx) for more info.[/s]
Due to the unimaginable amount of people contacting me via PM, skype and in reply to this topic wanting to co-owner, i've decided to remove this rank for the present.

[img]ibin.co/1YWxheyFKDzj[/img]

[s]- Install and configure plugins.
- Build Spawn.
- Set up ranks/permissions.
- Add a custom MOTD.
- Add a custom login message.
- Add server rules.
- Add a server Icon.
- Fill boards at spawn with information.
- Create advirtisment banners[/s]
- Create website?(Maybe not)
- Post server on advirtisments websites(planetminecraft, minecraft-server-list, etc...).

More to be added soon...

[img]ibin.co/1YWwQysN9zba[/img]

Please answer and give us as much details as you can. Thanks.

[code]1.) Position*:

2.) Real Name:

3.) IGN(In game name)*:

4.) Age*:

5.) Skype*:

6.) Qualities you have that make you right for this position?*

7.) Availabilties*(per week):

8.) Reasons for wanting this position*:

9.) Prior experience:

10.) Discription of personality*:

11.) Past bans and reason why if any:

12.) Skills:

13.) Additional Information:

14.) Time zone:[/code]

*= Required to fill out

I'd like to thank all applicants, accepted or not. We would love to make a great server but the first step of course is to get great staff.
shadowrokx
Level 2 : Apprentice Crafter

Create an account or sign in to comment.

KillerKraftGaming
09/07/2014 10:19 am
Level 8 : Apprentice Crafter
1.) Position*:Administartor

2.) Real Name: Austin

3.) IGN(In game name)*:killerkraft28

4.) Age*: 15

5.) Skype*: killerkraft29

6.) Qualities you have that make you right for this position?* 'm good with people.I'm pretty good with plugins.i like to build.i can do any job i'm given.

7.) Availabilties*(per week):2-3 hours each day

8.) Reasons for wanting this position*: I Like To help out server's and make them even better.

9.) Prior experience:Admin on PrestigeCraft. Admin on pringlesCraft.Admin on GloryPVP

10.) Discription of personality*: I'm a Fun ,Hardworking person and smart.

11.) Past bans and reason why if any: None

12.) Skills:Plugins, I'm decent at building.Dealing with people problems.

13.) Additional Information:i Have a Tiny youtube channel

14.) Time zone:Central Time Zone
Riptidezz
09/07/2014 9:00 am
Level 6 : Apprentice Miner
1.) Position*: Administrator

2.) Real Name: Zachary

3.) IGN(In game name)*: TheR00sterz

4.) Age*:17

5.) Skype*: live:crucifixgames

6.) Qualities you have that make you right for this position?*Well I am mature, and old enough to fill the spot. Plus I know how to handle arguments, hacks and other complaint's. I have exeperience to do about almost anything, setting up a server, building, graphics, etc. I also really like to help people out and play with others than with myself because its not so fun.

7.) Availabilties*(per week): Weekdays 4PM - 11PM EST
Weekends 7 to 8AM - 1AM EST

8.) Reasons for wanting this position*: I figure I have really good experience with doing about any position, I will help follow orders and keep the server calm so not to many kids will argue over whos using hacks, etc.

9.) Prior experience: Ehh can't really tell you because I have played Minecraft so long its just its gone away. I sorry to tell you that but we all have to tell the truth

10.) Discription of personality*: Funny, smart, caring, sometimes outgoing (I don't really know how to desribe myself)

11.) Past bans and reason why if any: -- NONE --

12.) Skills: Plugin Configuration, Building, Graphics, Moderating, Web Development

13.) Additional Information: If you have questions go ahead ask me them, it won't bother me at all.

14.) Time zone: Eastern Time Zone
shadowrokx
09/07/2014 10:05 am
Accepted. Welcome to the team. I'll send you the IP though skype.
Filip96
09/07/2014 8:55 am
Level 30 : Artisan Nerd
What position are you aiming for?
Preferably Admin tho will gladly take moderater

Age?

Maturity Level
8/10: im not like your avrage teenager i like school and am really serious
Why should we except you?
I love the minecraft community, even though it is harsh at times and I am harsh at it sometimes, but I still enjoy helping it. I like building creations for the good of the community and for my own enjoyment. I don't rage, if I were to leave, I would say my goodbyes and demote myself, not blow the server up first, and I see myself as a good member of your team.

Previous experience?
I have been staff on a few server and I had a admin position on lazybeastcarft, a 30 slot public server hosted by CreeperHost in the UK. It was successful and had alot of players per day, but I didn't like the way the owners were treating the problems (letting the the staff members do all the work and then having them take all the credit) and I didn't like the fact that the chose the worst staff members possible, almost of all of them corrupt. I was also a website owner and co owner on Genmustito, a small 50 slot which usually had 3 users on avg. and 1 staff on at one time. It was a fun community but the owner was starting to get rude

Any additional info?
I live in a small town in michigan, USA. I have been playing since late alpha and have been going multiplayer servers in early-mid beta.
2kewl4School56
09/07/2014 8:52 am
1.) Position*: Admin|Mod.

2.) Real Name:Mike.

3.) IGN(In game name)*:2kewl4School56 may be changing to Cpt_Koolaide.

4.) Age*:13

5.) Skype*:mike.naughton32

6.) Qualities you have that make you right for this position?*I am A very Helpful and matur Guy; I Know How to handle Little Kids that Play this game and Very angry teens.. I Love to make People Laugh and Help them out on their minecraft Journey! And I usually Have Excellent gramar!

7.) Availabilties*(per week):about 4 days a week 1-2 hours a day.

8.) Reasons for wanting this position*: To Help make this server as Wonderful as it can be and to experience something different now and then.

9.) Prior experience: I have been staff on Zhul Craft Trial-Mod Then It changed to X-Reality i worked my way up from Helper-Trial-Mod- Mod- Admin-Head-Admin then the server had to shut down UN-unexpectedly, Uhh Lets see; Mc-Legends I was Trial-Guard on Prison It is a very popular Hub server playmc.mx Then it Got reset due to Serayne Owner of the arkham network he Bought It..

10.) Discription of personality*: Nice funny guy,

11.) Past bans and reason why if any: Advertising for a server I love and was staff on it

12.) Skills: I am very skilled in many Plugins and commands for Minecraft, I can Vary from Mini-Game Plugins to Group manager|Pex Plug-ins

13.) Additional Information: Uhh nothing.

14.) Time zone: Central Time Us & Canada.. I Live in USA though.
blake852369
09/07/2014 8:44 am
Level 4 : Apprentice Network
1.) Position*: moderator

2.) Real Name:

3.) IGN(In game name)*: blake852369

4.) Age*: 14

5.) Skype*: blake852369

6.) Qualities you have that make you right for this position?*: here are some qualities that make me right for this position:
Allow me to share some of my traits, and why they will contribute to helping the server:

Patience: This is a big one. A great thing about me is my level of patience. I don’t mind if a player is going too slow. I tend to take things easy with the player so that they do not feel rushed in any way. By me being patient, I then feel that the player is comfortable with speaking with me. I try my very best to stay calm, and maintain myself even when situations may be rough with another player. This will really help the server because it shows that I take my time with other players to make sure that they are feeling comfortable, and safe. Patience also shows that the staff cares about the users by taking it calmly, or slowly if need be.
Maturity: For a 14 year old, I consider myself to be a very mature individual. Like a lot of other 14 year olds they are all out to play jokes, and some just be overall nasty. I am none of that. I am a very mature person who does what he is suppose to do, and play fair. I don’t do dumb things like some would. I am serious with my role, but at the same time also a “funny” kind of guy. I take jokes well, and enjoy joking around sometimes. This will help the server because people who are mature is a must. There can not be staff just going around and not doing their role wrong. They could be muting, or jailing players unfairly, and may not be doing their best. All staff need to be mature, and understand when, and why to perform a specific action. I am someone who can do this.
Dependable: I am someone who you can count on being on quite often and keeping our moderated. I would for sure put more of my time toward the server if I had to, which is perfectly fine for me. On a general weekday, I could put in around a solid 2-3 hours of playing, and moderating the servers. On the weekends, however, I could for sure get a solid 4-6 hours in of moderating, and ensuring that everything is being moderated. This will help the server because I can be on a consistent schedule, ensuring that the community is safe, and I can be there to moderate both in game, and on the Forums. I think there should be staff who try to be on as much as possible. I could easily change my schedule around to allow a little more time on the server if that is needed.
Knowledge: I have been with This Server on the forum site for around a month or so now. I browsed through the threads, just wanted to learn about the community, and the server itself. From doing that, I learned about some of the members the community has, and also a little bit about the server. When I learn new information, it stays with me almost forever. This would really help the server because I can be constantly helping the community by answering their questions. I also have experience with being staffed on servers, and using moderation commands. I’d also like to mention that I have experience with Factions, Skyblock, Survival, and a variety of different mini games. I also have some knowledge aside from Minecraft, and Moderating. Other knowledge I have is with Server Support. Such as handling support issues with purchases, Ban Appeals, and Player Complaints. These are still somewhat to do with the server, but I do a decent job at this, I think and others do too.
Fairness: This is another important one because I have to be fair with each of the users. Just because a player is my friend does not mean the punishments do not apply to them. As much as I would hate to punish them, I have too. Which this is the right thing to do. I am sure that my friend would understand why I did so and that they would take the punishment and not be mad at me for doing what I am expected to do. Fairness is something that will really help out. If I am not fair with users, then that may make other members feel uncomfortable, and may want to leave the server. I do not want for that to happen. All users should be treated the same. Again, this will help the server too, because players won’t feel left out, and they will feel equal with everyone else.

7.) Availabilties*(per week): i can be on atleast 3 hours a day so that would be 21 hours a week

8.) Reasons for wanting this position*: i love to help the community i will stick with you when the times are rough or smooth

9.) Prior experience:
Yes, I do have a few minor servers that influenced how I do my role of moderating. These two servers really helped me a lot when it comes to moderating, and performing my assigned duties. Allow me to share some servers that I have been staffed on...

December 2013-February 2014 A server that I am Especially proud of getting a position on is TownyMC (Part of the LoreCase Network). In total, the Network has had around 50,000 players join in their 4 unique servers. Here, I was a Staff. The specific server I was staffed on in the Network itself has just over 8,000 total users since its launch in October of 2013. Now, it has around 100 - 150 active users each and every day. While Staff on here, I moderated the chat, helped players, and on the forum too.This also gave me a lot more experience with moderating somewhat larger servers. As a Staff I took care of muting, jailing, and kicking players who were not obeying the rules. I also had the ability to temp ban players for a limited amount of time. On the server, the players really liked me. They felt that I was chill for the most part, and always helping out. I feel good when I see players complimenting me on my work. It makes me feel like I am doing a good job with my role.
10.) Discription of personality*: stated in qualities

11.) Past bans and reason why if any: i haven't gotten banned I've always followed the rules and respected authorities

12.) Skills: i have patience maturity knowledge and am fair

14.) Time zone: EST
ADDYMAN
09/07/2014 8:04 am
Level 3 : Apprentice Explorer
1.) Position*:Administrator

2.) Real Name:Domantas (pronounced David in english)

3.) IGN(In game name)*:ADDYMAN777 (gonna change it)

4.) Age*:14

5.) Skype*:domantas20011

6.) Qualities you have that make you right for this position?*: Im sure that im good enought. I held a server once myself with minimum 20 players, but got shut down becouse i didnt get any donations and i lost money so i couldnt keep paying for it, but i was co-owner and staff for about 70+ times

7.) Availabilties*(per week):Everyday unless of school or personal problems

8.) Reasons for wanting this position*:I didnt play minecraft for a long time, so i missed it and now i want to get back in it and help some servers too

9.) Prior experience:
Owner once
Co-owner 10+
Admin or mod 60+
Builder 15+
Permissions manager 10+

10.) Discription of personality*:Really like helping other servers and having fun in minecraft

11.) Past bans and reason why if any:NONE, unless becouse of stupid admins (i was on a pvp server and a admin was building a house, i found him and killed him and got banned, but the server is a pvp server i was wtf?)

12.) Skills: im really good with permissions (with pex and groupmanager)

14.) Time zone:GMT+2
AwesomeDino04
09/07/2014 7:31 am
Level 1 : New Miner
1.) Position*: Admin

2.) Real Name: James

3.) IGN(In game name)*: AwesomeDino04

4.) Age*: 15

5.) Skype*: Dont have it and DONT decline me for this cause it means your a pussy

6.) Qualities you have that make you right for this position?*: I am a very great administrator. I watch everyone. staff and players ect.

7.) Availabilties*(per week): 3

8.) Reasons for wanting this position*: i am a well experienced user and I work whenever you need me.

9.) Prior experience: Owned a server once. shut down. Head-admin of the shut down toxiccraftersMC.

10.) Description of personality*: I am a working admin that is up for almost any job! very fun to!

11.) Past bans and reason why if any: none

12.) Skills:

13.) Additional Information: nothing

14.) Time zone:
Planet Minecraft

Website

© 2010 - 2024
www.planetminecraft.com

Welcome